Save Auto BUY Police Loadout

Mr. Smirnoff's Saving Load out idea  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys think?

Follow Mr. Smirnoff's post about saving the inventory so that on respawn, the proper amount of money is deducted regarding all of the items in your inventory. This will make it so that we no longer have to clear the entire inventory of all the junk that we spawn with and it saves us time from sitting in front of an NPC trying to rework everything. @Olivia, this will also help you because like you said, having to clear your inventory after each death is tedious and a hassle. If the issue arises of cops coming back to a firefight to quickly, add an option that the person isn't able to move for 30 seconds or make the respawn timer 30 seconds.

15 minutes ago, HotWings said:

It is really not that hard to re-gear.  

The time spent re-gearing can be used in more productive ways. Everyone can save their loadout like the good old days. People who remember those days know it was bliss. You can save the whole loadout how you like it forever. Your hats, glasses, grenades, gpses, maps, craps. People who know understand the old days were the best. Login and go party. Instead of login and go click menus.

WHO WANTS TO CLICK MENUS??????????????????????????

200.gif

As long as there an option to respawn with the default gear this would be fine. I don't want to be forced to buy the same thing I had on me when I died.

Also, if this is implemented, as long as the respawn timer is only if you are spawning in with your old gear, then that is fine. No reason to add a respawn timer for people who want to spawn in with the default loadout, such as myself.

Thomas, Steve, Bersabee and 1 other like this
3 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

The time spent re-gearing can be used in more productive ways. Everyone can save their loadout like the good old days. People who remember those days know it was bliss. You can save the whole loadout how you like it forever. Your hats, glasses, grenades, gpses, maps, craps. People who know understand the old days were the best. Login and go party. Instead of login and go click menus.

200.gif

I am 100% certain rebels dont want to have to click menus either tho... I know exactly how it was. It led to what we have now.

I thought cops having to regear was a safeguard against cops zerging back more so than they do now... So now Lts. can just automatically spawn with 7.62s and everyone else with a MX?

A 30 second timer is nothing. It certainly would not represent the time it takes the typical cop to gear.

Edited by Brutus
1 hour ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

200.gif

ahhh the good old days

25 minutes ago, Brutus said:

I thought cops having to regear was a safeguard against cops zerging back more so than they do now... So now Lts. can just automatically spawn with 7.62s and everyone else with a MX?

A 30 second timer is nothing. It certainly would not represent the time it takes the typical cop to gear.

30 seconds is just an example the delay can be as long as needed to keep everyone happy. 

27 minutes ago, Brutus said:

If I put a timer on while getting my load out, I could probably do it in 30-35 seconds. I have everything down to a science of taking everything out and how much I need of each magazine

Edited by Patrick James
3 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

Get everyone on board. There is literally 0 downsides to this.

You get your gear without clicking menus.

You still pay for gear.

You are still delayed at the HQ for a proper amount of time to prevent zerg rushing. 

Its a win-win 

In the case (not probable but could happen ) what will be the option for this regearing if you dont have enough money

Edited by TwinCities
2 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

Get everyone on board. There is literally 0 downsides to this.

You get your gear without clicking menus.

You still pay for gear.

You are still delayed at the HQ for a proper amount of time to prevent zerg rushing. 

Its a win-win

I would rather not spend 4-5K on a loadout only get stuck in place to get shot in the face by a pistol-banger or camping rebel.

Just now, CyanogenCX said:

yeah we spawn with hats + nvg's but who cares about those. I personally keep my FAK's since I just buy 5.56 lethals, no need to remove.

But what would you do with the map, watch, and compass?

I just don't like having the hats and NVGs, I buy the burret. I prefer to just have the GPS and get rid of the map, watch, and compass. That's just me though, probably not too many people drop everything I drop.

On 2/17/2016 at 4:27 PM, Mr Smirnoff said:

There will be a delay put in so that you can't come back to the fight right away. 

I personally dont think cops should spawn with any gear except the vest and P07. They should be required to hit the weapons locker no matter what weapon and scope combo they want.  The sting and MK should cost 0 dollars so you can get your standard load for free still and the rest of it stays as it.  

Asus likes this
17 hours ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

I would rather not spend 4-5K on a loadout only get stuck in place to get shot in the face by a pistol-banger or camping rebel.

You wouldn't necessarily be stuck in place. You wouldn't be spawned for 30 seconds or whatever. But when you did spawn you have your gear. Its not like your are going to spawn in with your gear and just be stuck there. Its a respawn delay.

19 hours ago, TwinCities said:

In the case (not probable but could happen ) what will be the option for this regearing if you dont have enough money

Automatically geared with the default loadout  and no timer. Simple.

9 hours ago, HotWings said:

I personally dont think cops should spawn with any gear except the vest and P07. They should be required to hit the weapons locker no matter what weapon and scope combo they want.  The sting and MK should cost 0 dollars so you can get your standard load for free still and the rest of it stays as it.  

Why create boring, unnecessarily repetitive tasks in a video game? This is like game design 101.  What purpose does it serve to drop your gear buy new gear? over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

How about we spawn naked? No actually how about we spawn without any Y inventory too! And how about after every death it kicks you out of the server and forces you to change your name? Lets go hard core bro. Make people reinstall the game after every death. 

14 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

Why create boring, unnecessarily repetitive tasks in a video game? This is like game design 101.  What purpose does it serve to drop your gear buy new gear? over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

How about we spawn naked? No actually how about we spawn without any Y inventory too! And how about after every death it kicks you out of the server and forces you to change your name? Lets go hard core bro. Make people reinstall the game after every death. 

People dont want to give any kind of perceived advantage to cops. Its not like we always win during prison break or bank or fed. Most of the time all the caps have respawned and regeared several times. I know in my experience that people have gotten away while a bunch of cops spent 2-3 MINUTES regearing.

13 hours ago, iFox said:

Hell, I'd be happy if the NVG's were gone by default.  Leave the rest the way it is and I'm happier than Luke Skywalker after finding out who owes his mom child support after all those years.

Nobody owes his mom child support She has been dead since he was born.

On 2/20/2016 at 10:24 AM, Clepto O'Malley said:

People dont want to give any kind of perceived advantage to cops. Its not like we always win during prison break or bank or fed. Most of the time all the caps have respawned and regeared several times. I know in my experience that people have gotten away while a bunch of cops spent 2-3 MINUTES regearing.

Nobody owes his mom child support She has been dead since he was born.

People seem to fail to understand that the delay is built in so that it takes exactly the same amount of time as if you regeared yourself. The only change is convenience. Nothing changes in terms of rebel cop interaction in any way. No balance is being changed in any way.

Clepto O'Malley likes this