Just now, A1 Music Bot said:

red names?

red = dead?

ever heard of those?

Ya obviously that's the key indicator but that's only if they shoot back

Say if you're initiating with said gang and everyone has tags and you wipe them, then you get some guy named "PacketLoss.AHK" coming up after and you don't know if you're initiated because who knows he could just be an innocent bystander or he could be with the gang you just wiped. Either way, he doesn't have the tag forcing you to either not shoot, re-initiate or take the shot and risk the RDM ban

Bottom line is that it's a very simple rule which requires no coding on the devs behalf

42 minutes ago, Dally said:

Any reasoning? Legit open to suggestions

Yea well I just don't approve.  It has never been an issue before.  It's not one now, just a personal problem for you @Dally  They made a nice little fix with the red names and gang initiation.  

Edited by Wop
34 minutes ago, Wop said:

Yea well I just don't approve.  It has never been an issue before.  It's not one now, just a personal problem for you @Dally  They made a nice little fix with the red names and gang initiation.  

Personally, I think its always been an issue, sure it doesn't happen every time you get into a gunfight but it sure would be nice to know for sure who is in what gang

The aggression system was the solution to this, although it's not entirely perfect it does it's job decently well. I don't think something like that is needed on the servers.  In my opinion this isn't exactly a high priority issue. I would rather see that the server performance gets fixed before time is put into anything else. If the servers don't work, nothing matters.

18 minutes ago, Steve said:

The aggression system was the solution to this, although it's not entirely perfect it does it's job decently well. I don't think something like that is needed on the servers.  In my opinion this isn't exactly a high priority issue. I would rather see that the server performance gets fixed before time is put into anything else. If the servers don't work, nothing matters.

Mr you cant talk before you get your active gang on and fight like a real gang mr st3v3

3 hours ago, Dally said:

Personally, I think its always been an issue, sure it doesn't happen every time you get into a gunfight but it sure would be nice to know for sure who is in what gang

I just don't want to lose the freedom of picking whatever name I want when I want to an extent