A proposal on how to fix the QuilinCancer meta.

So we all know, quilins are currently a bit iffy, they are just pilot coveralls that have wheels. 

Not sure about anyone else, but I don't fight cartels that much anymore due to the constant cancer of being slammed by 10 quilins.

But I believe the current fix for the quilin meta is crafting, and a few slight changes.

Make quilins more expensive, 20k per quilin. However, maybe to make it cheaper, you can buy a doorless quiling for 12k.

Make it so you don't require Arms Dealer to craft ANYTHING, instead, if you have Arms Dealer, make it cheaper to craft things. If your gang owns Arms Dealer, currently you'd be able craft an ifrit for:

40,000$ Dollars, 2x Flawless Diamonds, 30x Iron Ingots, 10x Processed Oil, 6x Rubber

I think this was a very good idea 2/3 years ago when Asylum was at its peak! It balanced the markets from crafting. 

But as of right now, we can all see Asylum isn't at this point anymore, and I think ifrit crafting should now be changed, 

I believe it shouldn't cost any money to craft the ifrit IF you own the cartel, however, if you DON'T own the cartel, you should have to pay 30k, not 40k.

This is just something I have been thinking about a lot, there are other things I could suggest, but I'll just stick with this small one right now. But I honestly believe this is what Asylum needs.

Edited by Eazy Reformed Good Boy