Life comes at you hard...

Ronald

Life has been pretty tough the past few months, lost all motivation in work and pretty much every other aspect in my life. Every day even the simplest tasks are getting harder and harder and becoming a chore. I could feel the depression creep in as I started to doubt myself and my ability function as a regular human, strength fading more and more every day.

Yesterday I had enough and said to myself "No Ronald, today's your day" so I got in the car and headed to my local Subway for a quick bite, as I stood in the line I looked the professional sandwich maker in the eyes and said "It will be 3 footlongs". The lady behind me gasped as somehow she knew they were all for me as I was about to turn down the double cheese option this brave woman puts her hand on my shoulder and says "Yes, he will have the double cheese.", as I walked out the store head held high the whole store erupted in an applause, yes this was my time, I was like a movie star all my depression faded all the darkness I had endured was so I could appreciate this bright light that shone upon me so much more this was what I needed so I head home and consume my height in sandwiches and spend the next 8 hours running to the toilet.

https://i.imgur.com/cbC4hvP.jpg

TRYHARD, Reapered, JIMBO and 21 others like this
3 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

At the beginning I was thinking to myself, oh god, not a sentimental post in the midst of the toxicity of the Asylum community...

you had me at “consume my height in sandwiches” hahahahahaha

no, but seriously, did you eat 3 fucking subs???