evidence lockup

snoop

i understand after there was evidence that was done there was way to much in it but the evidence my group just didnt even make over 1.1m

i recommend that a buff should be implemented for the lockup its a very cop sided event n if you do even manage to complete it then there should be a good amount of loot in it iv gotten more from a mental atm evidence is not even worth the time or resources it takes to do one

2 minutes ago, snoop said:

i understand after there was evidence that was done there was way to much in it but the evidence my group just didnt even make over 1.1m

i recommend that a buff should be implemented for the lockup its a very cop sided event n if you do even manage to complete it then there should be a good amount of loot in it iv gotten more from a mental atm evidence is not even worth the time or resources it takes to do one

also it was just done a last weekend but still there server hasnt been dead n cops have been winning so that shit should def be better than what it was

17 minutes ago, Notsojolly said:

Oh no a cop sided event. 

No need for a buff maybe wait longer before doing your next one? A few weeks won't cut it for the amount in it.

You say that like its not a cop sided fed? min there should be 1m worth of items in there then anything after should be whats seized

Evidence Lockup should have by default 1mill and everything that got seized should be a bonus.

If Evidence has over 100mk1s the rest of them should be turned in money/gold... or something since it would take a stupid amount of space  and time to store all the mk1s!

(same thing could be done to other guns/items)

Also the Tempest should be impossible to destroy, worst case someone uses sui vest or other bombs or vehicle ram to blow it,  it should lose engine wheels etc 

Because! imagine waiting for a month for the Evidence to get fat and some cunt kid uses a speed/remote bomb/sui to blow the tempest. 

Right now its too easy to blow things up.... you dont need skill to use an ifrit and speedbomb to blow the living crap out of it.....

10 MK200s at 40k a pop? Over 100 MK1s at 6k a pop is already 1m in guns alone, the evidence is a combination of both Y and physical inventory. If you wanted just pure money then the fed or mental is the way to go. The evidence has also been getting robbed consistently for the past few weeks, it’s absolutely going to have less loot then what everyone has been seeing previously (15-20mil) since it’s based on loot generation via seizing over a long period of time.

Sandwich and Akula like this

I do think it would be a cool concept that the APD gets alerted that the evidence lock up is nearing full capacity and will require an extraction of some sort to a different HQ and have an admin or developer triggered event.  Then the APD can choose the percentage of how much they want to transport and give the revels a chance at a mini event. It would send a message to Altis like a news broadcast saying the APD is moving resources and anyone attempting to attack the HQ will be shot on site. 

Nonnerzz, Sandwich and Stretch like this
44 minutes ago, HunterB said:

I do think it would be a cool concept that the APD gets alerted that the evidence lock up is nearing full capacity and will require an extraction of some sort to a different HQ and have an admin or developer triggered event.  Then the APD can choose the percentage of how much they want to transport and give the revels a chance at a mini event. It would send a message to Altis like a news broadcast saying the APD is moving resources and anyone attempting to attack the HQ will be shot on site. 

He's onto something. 

6 hours ago, HunterB said:

@King @Zurph

Repto likes this
On 3/27/2023 at 7:13 AM, HunterB said:

Yes this would be cool, until you get lethal’d even if you’re minding you’re own business on the road not looking to do said event. 

Cops need to have more restrictions when it comes to this event, they shouldn’t be allowed to lethal anyone and everyone that’s just passing by or 600 meters from the convoy, to me that smells like a report. The only reason i brought this up is because i was a bounty Hunter driving from kavala to athira just to be pinned by 2 ifrits and lethal’d. 

Now this is pretty funny and I did laugh about it, but someone else might not have the same reaction as me 

Edited by The Real Savage
snoop likes this
  • 4 weeks later...