Goodnight Billy

15 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

He wasnt even sleeping, thats just him breathing.

lmfao fuck off queerbait. :D

so, context, i had a shoulder surgery friday, very painful, oxycodone pain meds every 4 hours. playing one armed in bed on lappy cause sling. using the double tap fuckin thing to talk to peeps alot more cause cancer to move from mouse to keyboard to talk annnnd ive been falling asleep randomly alot cause those pain meds are no fucking joke. 

Edited by DS_Billy
59 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

lmfao fuck off queerbait. :D

so, context, i had a shoulder surgery friday, very painful, oxycodone pain meds every 4 hours. playing one armed in bed on lappy cause sling. using the double tap fuckin thing to talk to peeps alot more cause cancer to move from mouse to keyboard to talk annnnd ive been falling asleep randomly alot cause those pain meds are no fucking joke. 

whatever you say fatty 

be sure to wear your cpap machine

5 hours ago, william said:

not hard, i only got 1 arm

So does Billy apparently

6 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

you're still projecting your health issues on others hoodlum. let me know when you want to take your health seriously and i can help you lose the weight. free personal training and nutritionist advice whenever you want it xx

In all seriousness, get off those fucking pain meds as fast as you can tolerate it. Theyre fucking horrible for you and before you know it, theyre almost impossible to stop.

1 hour ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

So does Billy apparently

In all seriousness, get off those fucking pain meds as fast as you can tolerate it. Theyre fucking horrible for you and before you know it, theyre almost impossible to stop.

appreciate the concern, i had a shoulder surgery last year on the left side, same injury, was on the same meds, oxycodone for 2 weeks then hydrocodone for 2 weeks. 

lots of people warned me about the addictiveness but never had an issue stopping. i still had about 10 oxys left over from last time. Hate taking meds. 

Boxing tears up your shoulders kids.

1 minute ago, DS_Billy said:

appreciate the concern, i had a shoulder surgery last year on the left side, same injury, was on the same meds, oxycodone for 2 weeks then hydrocodone for 2 weeks. 

lots of people warned me about the addictiveness but never had an issue stopping. i still had about 10 oxys left over from last time. Hate taking meds. 

Boxing tears up your shoulders kids.

I broke my leg in a motorcyle crash over 20 years ago.....they had me on everything, trying to find what didnt tear my stomach up. Finally settled on eight Vicoden horse pills a day to manage the pain. But I was on them for over 3 months, damn near impossible to wean off them. I cant take pain meds anymore.

Heal up dude, stop punching yourself in the head.