APD mobile HQ should come with vehicle garage by default

Kernikov

after dying  twice and using his HQ I agree its not the best idea to make it something you have to unlock unless you guys enjoy watching a gaggle of cops migrating across the map for 10 minutes to get to a fed 

3 minutes ago, Ruffian said:

Personally, I enjoy when certain Sergeants (Kernikov) pull the Mobile HQ and force our senior citizens (Grandpa Ricky) to run 1.5 KM to the Bank.

This is true it is not a very elderly friendly thing to have

Ruffian likes this
5 hours ago, Alex. said:

why are you pulling it in the first place if you dont even have the garage unlocked yet.

45k prestige talent not usable until you spend another 50k for ground and 75k for air garage?

Would be like having a talent to buy magazines and another after it to buy a gun.

3 hours ago, Austin M said:

Oh yeah, why even bother pulling it for bank? Get the same amount of pushes by driving from hq.

I'm not sure what your point is, I could pull it for a mental and you'd still have no vehicle 1.5km out.
You read the entire title, post and replied only to the last sentence.

6 hours ago, Austin M said:

It isn’t even that much prestige to unlock the garage.

90,000 prestige to be usable is a lot.

Ruffian likes this
57 minutes ago, Kernikov said:

45k prestige talent not usable until you spend another 50k for ground and 75k for air garage?

Would be like having a talent to buy magazines and another after it to buy a gun.

I'm not sure what your point is, I could pull it for a mental and you'd still have no vehicle 1.5km out.
You read the entire title, post and replied only to the last sentence.

90,000 prestige to be usable is a lot.

I made 2 separate posts. Just get your prestige up like everyone else.

Louie and Junke like this

By the time you attain SGT you should have more than enough prestige as hopefully you've been active as CPL prior.

The garage is cheap and there's normally other officers on who can pull the HQ instead. Mobile HQ has been around for a while and the garage prestige price has never been an issue..

Junke likes this