Ban the Chinese

Ban the Chinese  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban the chinese?

• Yes, execute order 66.
    • No, we are all one people and must co-exist in harmony.

5 hours ago, Fried Rice said:

I mean, yea they lag but so do you guys? The EU doesn’t have perfect ping either. I never encounter what you showed in these videos. Sure they get a kill here and there, but nothing wild. Me, vortex and tach were 3v13 last week and wiped them back to back for an hour or 2 with no complaints other than being outnumbered. When I connect to an EU server my ping is like 150-200, so I’m sure you FSA kids aren’t much better.

d76960bc9a8ba93867e00bb501e5a978.png

Should we ban you guys as well since you have 100 more ping than me?

the difference between 30ping and 130 ping is not as crazy as 30ping and 300 ping. the worst part is there is a select few that play consistently with 180-240 ping that aren't Chinese. for me as an example. i get 240 some days. i dont make or break a fight. ( yes i know im not god tier cartel fighter like yourself) But when there's 10 of these cunts running 300+ ping who dont even know enough English to communicate other than HANDS UP OR DIE it makes the average players experience cancer and it also makes or breaks a fight when your a gang of 3-6 up against them. how do you expect the average player to have fun on the server when there's 10 deep with 300 ping lagging around the cartel/event 1 shotting you, while tanking 10 to the head.

Knight05 and ł S4M ł like this
15 hours ago, Knight05 said:

Who is being racist? This is a wholesome respectful conversation you cheating ass, tusken raider looking sandy fuck.

What i know that your old guy like 30+ so im not gonna respond to you and embarrass you old fuck

+

Spend more 10 years in the game to get better until your 40 and then kys lol

Edited by Ahm2d
Chris Peacock likes this
37 minutes ago, Ahm2d said:

What i know that your old guy like 30+ so im not gonna respond to you and embarrass you old fuck

+

My Habibi Ahmed would never cheat

Ahm2d likes this
3 hours ago, Ahm2d said:

+

By all means go ahead I'm ready.

12 小时前, Knight05 说:

不,比这更深,Chow 希望杀死整个服务器。他是邪恶的。奥林巴斯的双卧代理。这就是为什么他提出了所有关于国家联邦储备和石油钻井平台的建议,然后一天后就改变了。有些人不想要金钱或权力,他们只想看着世界燃烧。

具有讽刺意味的是,当你们国家在独裁者和大屠杀者的统治下,以入侵威胁强行迫使其他国家加入你们的国家,并以极端的审查制度和任何违反小熊维尼权威独裁统治的自由尝试来惩罚自己的公民时,你们称我为希特勒。

我为你感到难过,你对历史知之甚少,也许战争和暴力这两个词永远不适合中国和中国人

12 minutes ago, konebo2 said:

我为你感到难过,你对历史知之甚少,也许战争和暴力这两个词永远不适合中国和中国人

As Fitz said speak English. Nobody is Google translating that shit.

8 hours ago, Kawaii said:

same complaints same arguments everytime this is at least the 100th time this topic has come up, please improve upon your skill issues and stop crying if you cant deal with a chinese gang then you may need to reflect a little upon yourself 🤣

I’m sure you’ve had much experience at cartels you career medic, Athira sitting spastic.

use a bigger gun than 9mm and try to fight 12 China men with 250 ping shotguning and losing connection whilst shooting at you.

clueless monkeys like you belong in a zoo, I’ll be your personal zoo keeper. I now consider you my personal fucking ape.

ARCHELOGIST and Crossfade like this
17 hours ago, ł S4M ł said:

I’m sure you’ve had much experience at cartels you career medic, Athira sitting spastic.

use a bigger gun than 9mm and try to fight 12 China men with 250 ping shotguning and losing connection whilst shooting at you.

clueless monkeys like you belong in a zoo, I’ll be your personal zoo keeper. I now consider you my personal fucking ape.

I'm surprised, I would have thought you would love the chinese considering you are from a 3rd world shithole yourself. All you do is get on competitive games everyday, get shit on, then go on and whine like a miserable faggot in every post you make. You must truly have an awful life if you spend all your time playing and complaining about something you hate, when it gets to be too much and you kill yourself please be sure to send us a forum post to let us know you are finally out of your misery. keeping you in our prayers until then! 

Edited by Kawaii
.QQQ and konebo2 like this

This has been a topic brought up multiple times. kicking the Chinese off the server wouldn't be good because they are a decent chunk of the player base at this point. In the past they were also the biggest donators to the server (don't know if this is the case anymore). Sure them being laggy is annoying af but with the state of altis life as a game mode being dead there has to be some sort of resolution that can be settled on. (as unlikely as that is)

11 hours ago, Kawaii said:

I'm surprised, I would have thought you would love the chinese considering you are from a 3rd world shithole yourself. All you do is get on competitive games everyday, get shit on, then go on and whine like a miserable faggot in every post you make. You must truly have an awful life if you spend all your time playing and complaining about something you hate, when it gets to be too much and you kill yourself please be sure to send us a forum post to let us know you are finally out of your misery. keeping you in our prayers until then! 

I’m from the uk you fat spastic, what are you yapping about.

I’m not complaining about them as players and the fights I’m just saying the ping, the connection to this server is criminal.

read the initial post and my comments, I like fighting them, they are enjoyable fights but the ping is not fun to play against.

I’m assuming you’re American based on the lack of understanding on this subject and also the fact you called the UK a third world county so I suggest you pipe down, go to school in your bullet proof vest and take notes when the active shooter comes in and learn from them about how to fire a gun you waste of flesh.

please don’t get it twisted, I am no way complaining, this is a suggestion thread about ping to the server and couldn’t care less about if they’re banned or not.

250 ping cap is more than reasonable for a suggestion, if you don’t want to region lock then something needs to be in place to prevent people from being unkillable (again not a skill issue, look at the videos, some die to headshots instantly, but then they shotgun other times because their ping spikes over 250-350)

Edited by ł S4M ł
20 hours ago, Protocol said:

This has been a topic brought up multiple times. kicking the Chinese off the server wouldn't be good because they are a decent chunk of the player base at this point. In the past they were also the biggest donators to the server (don't know if this is the case anymore). Sure them being laggy is annoying af but with the state of altis life as a game mode being dead there has to be some sort of resolution that can be settled on. (as unlikely as that is)

I think a fair compromise is we let them stay but we get a free pass to be racist and xenophobic without fear of repercussion from the admins. I think that would make everyone happy tbh. The Chinese get to rob and kidnap all new players with downing weapons continuously and kill the server and in return we can call them slurs and rogue still  skims off the top like a mafia boss and watches the world burn while he counts his stacks of money. Would that be agreeable?

在 5/6/2024 晚上 11:27,Knight05 说:

不,比这更深,Chow 希望杀死整个服务器。他是邪恶的。奥林巴斯的双卧代理。这就是为什么他提出了所有关于国家联邦储备和石油钻井平台的建议,然后一天后就改变了。有些人不想要金钱或权力,他们只想看着世界燃烧。

具有讽刺意味的是,当你们国家在独裁者和大屠杀者的统治下,以入侵威胁强行迫使其他国家加入你们的国家,并以极端的审查制度和任何违反小熊维尼权威独裁统治的自由尝试来惩罚自己的公民时,你们称我为希特勒。

请给我一份我们国家入侵的国家名单和一份你们被入侵的国家名单谢谢,我很想知道

5 hours ago, konebo2 said:

请给我一份我们国家入侵的国家名单和一份你们被入侵的国家名单谢谢,我很想知道

读一本书吧,你这个愚蠢的黄色斜眼混蛋。显然你不了解自己国家的历史。

https://opinion.inquirer.net/132856/chinese-invasions-past-and-present 
显然,你们伟大的领袖并没有教你们一切。  https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-check-china-fake-history-of-zero-wars-ever/6961455.html

Edited by Despair
Racism didn't properly translate
Knight05 likes this
9 hours ago, Despair said:
读一本书吧,你这个愚蠢的黄色斜眼混蛋。显然你不了解自己国家的历史。

https://opinion.inquirer.net/132856/chinese-invasions-past-and-present 
显然,你们伟大的领袖并没有教你们一切。  https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-check-china-fake-history-of-zero-wars-ever/6961455.html

Lol winney the pooh is never going to let those links work. That's why he doesn't know, and probably never will. They're basically on lockdown like north korea.

Despair likes this