I want to see the majority of rebels thoughts.

Should Paratus add another Rebel Outpost NE of Altis (North of Sofia).  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Should Paratus add another Rebel Outpost NE of Altis (North of Sofia).

• Yes.
    • No.

4 minutes ago, Bersabee said:

Honestly 3 is enough. Its supposed to be risky going there, not easy.

It's not risky at all. It's the fact that at times, there is someone camping every rebel which is tedious when I just want to buy a loadout and leave, only to be shot from someone 500m out because they have nothing better to do with their life.

Bersabee likes this
4 minutes ago, Yenii said:

It's not risky at all. It's the fact that at times, there is someone camping every rebel which is tedious when I just want to buy a loadout and leave, only to be shot from someone 500m out because they have nothing better to do with their life.

But will another rebel fix that? Unlikely.

This thread tho... Its like asking a group of kids who wants a lollipop.

Big Fred likes this

If you have been in a big gang it is known that other (big) gangs that oppose you tend to camp a rebel.

A) Your cartel gets taken by Apple you go to the rebel since you have 1 or 2 guys not geared. 1 of the Apple members camp rebel you get killed.

Your gang goes to another Rebel.. Another Apple member is there you get killed. Your gang goes to the final rebel.. Another Apple member is there.. you die once again.. Well your gang has nowhere to gear up anymore! Let's buy rooks and attack the cartel! Oh wait it was passed 20 minutes they are long gone and have capped it!

B ) You just died. Respawn in Athira to go to the Rebel in Athira but oh wait! Cops camping Athira!!  ( Happens quite a lot ) Eventually you manage to sneak past the cops ( 15 minutes wait time ) and arrive at rebel unfortenately you get 1 tapped while sneaking in.

Off you go to Donor grab a car.. Oh wait! You have to payyy to take out a car there to gain an advantage to rebel, shit!

Now if you were a Donor: You grab a car and off you go to rebel ( Donor gets camped barely by cops )

You arrive at Kavala Rebel and notice the Chinese gang raving with their newest Mh9 into the tower meanwhile you see their army multiply every hour you sit there since they have nothing better to do... andddd back to respawning.

You respawn at Pyrgos to go to Pyrgos Rebel. You take a hatch sport and crash 3kms from the Rebel since the road is aids, you die and give it another try.. You go back to driving towards Pyrgos Rebel and notice that a orca has just landed and you see a lot of roaming ppl around. You sit and wait and wait.. Untill they finally leave... You rush in gear up and you are just about to get your mags untill you hear the orca come back.. They forgot something... They hot drop u and  you get teabagged by Kuklinski.

You have a gang house near Pyrgos Rebel and retry it and wait for the gang to leave one more time after waiting approxematily an hour they leave and you are geared up. Congratulations Pyrgos was the way this time..

Now what i want to say with this story is another Rebel Outpost is excellent. For the ones that say that going to rebel needs risk and the risk is fine. No it is not how it goes you have to think from the Small gang perspective and the Big gang perspective..

I know with this story that camping will not stop but it'll decrease it at a fine note.

Side note: I know you can oppose people that are camping Rebel by actually attacking them with geared people.. Obviously there is a chance that your attackers die since the defenders have an excellent defending position. Orrr.. go the rook way cheap and do-able. However ArmA is a bitch with recognizing hits w/ handguns

@Bersabee

@Tom

Edited by FozzyBear
Enclave, Vanilla Coke and Bersabee like this
9 minutes ago, Jayshawn said:

Oh no don't scare us with your orca 500m in the air doing circles like your A key is broken. Oh nooooooooo what will we ever doooooooooooooooooo

Or drowning your hunters after making it to the mainland gates of prison :fail:

Alex:) likes this

There is a compound across Ghost Hotel that would support this nicely. Hopefully in the next updates we see some fighting locations placed on this side of the map making this outpost even more useful. +1 from me, adds a nice symetrical balance to the map.

I am gangless now and know how to use the editor quite well. I'll whip up a couple of things to stylise what we are missing from Asylum. Some actual cool custom locations with balancing thought gone into mind. Not just "Lets place whatever cool thing we find in the editor together and hope for the best"

Edited by Haych
On 4/4/2016 at 3:46 PM, Parker said:

+1 can never get gear in the North on s4 because some shit gang feeds their ego off of killing unarmed people at North rebel.  Also there is no reason to spawn in Sofia other than the air shop, or to run heroin or vermin's.

Thats called feaR they have been known as the gang that camps that place back when they were called Berrys  It is usually so far away from the cartels there is no pont in going there 

Big Bird likes this
7 minutes ago, Whitey said:

Thats called feaR they have been known as the gang that camps that place back when they were called Berrys  It is usually so far away from the cartels there is no pont in going there 

I know lol. Just didn't put the name out there because I knew everyone would know who I was talking about.

And the only cartels worth gearing up there for are Wong's and hotel.

Edited by Parker

im double sided on this. Most people would be able to spawn sofia and get to rebel within a minute, being Sofia would be so close. 

But, it would be nice to have another rebel now that cartels are more active again. Normally their are 3+ gangs on fighting them and they are all camping each rebel with one guy and a rook half the time. 

I feel it would have a lot of moving around involved. Heroine would get a whole lot riskier, and potentially too close to heroine cartel.

ButBut I do agree another rebel is needed. Maybe south west of Sophia.  That junk yard west of the laser tag arena? I dunno