• Haphazard

1 hour ago, Turtle said:
  • Sojobo  - Active. See all the time on Server 3
  • Olio - Here and there hes on.
  • Gnashes - Never see him on Teamspeak. Always hidden
  • Killswitch - Never on.
  • Subaru - Sometimes on server 6
  • Badabing - Sometimes on server 6
  • Padrinos - Never see. Unless admins meeting.
  • Bamf - Only see him when hes connecting
  • Daquan - Who ?
  • Starance - Very Active. Always helpful
  • Smirnoff - Very Active. Always helpful
  • Sneaky - Very Active. Always helpful
  • Trilligy - Very Active. Always helpful
  • Snatch - Very Active. Always helpful
  • Mowtown - Too good for us plebs
  • Buckwalter - Good times on Server 6 when hes on
  • Budbringer - Anders will always be Anders.
  • DjScias - Who ?
  • Volunteer - Never See
  • Haphazard - Forum maniac 

My votes ;)

Lol... I have maybe 2 hrs logged on server 6.... My love is on server 4. ❤️ 100+ hours last month.... 

All though I can only vote for 1 admin, I would like to thank most of the Admins that run these servers and work hard to maintain them. I do believe that some of the admins take this game to seriously but that is what happens when you have no life.

Personal thanks to @BaDaBiNg_10-8. Awesome dude. Great to talk to and someone to look up to in his personal/professional life out side of Arma.

@Killswitch. Great guy. All ways keeps it real and tells everyone how it is. Awesome gang member

@Budbringer. Although I have have limited time to play with you man. You are all ways professional in the way you act and how you run things. Awesome addition to any group/gang.

@DaQuan. Have had great times with ya. Gives no fucks attitude make for a great admin. 

I've played with more admins than I have mentioned and most of them are fucking awesome. No complaints for most of them. Keep up the good work gentlemen. 

@Ghillie Dhu Great dude. Gave him a hell of a time on the forums. You still looked pass that and gave the co leadership of Innovative a chance. You are fucking awesome man. Keep it real.

@Wasted Awesome dude and great gang member. Had some great times with Innovative and Synergy while they lasted. 

Couldn't ask for a better group of guys to make my hours in this game great. 

Remember, there is an outside world, that thing beyond the window is beautiful. You should check it out some time. 

BaDaBiNg_10-8, Drew and Killswitch like this

1rst place Smirnoff

2nd place Sojobo

3rd place budbringer 

tie for 4rth gnashes and badabing

5th killswitch 

6th padrinos 

those are asylums communities favorite admins guys shoutout to Smirnoff for working hard on all those mini games I appreciate you.

1 hour ago, Stereo said:

1rst place Smirnoff

2nd place Sojobo

3rd place budbringer 

tie for 4rth gnashes and badabing

5th killswitch 

6th padrinos 

those are asylums communities favorite admins guys shoutout to Smirnoff for working hard on all those mini games I appreciate you.

Tied with Gnashes?:o That's it, I'm removing him from Admin :kappa:

Roberino, Tiger, EvilCorp and 1 other like this
4 hours ago, Agent X said:

All though I can only vote for 1 admin, I would like to thank most of the Admins that run these servers and work hard to maintain them. I do believe that some of the admins take this game to seriously but that is what happens when you have no life.

Personal thanks to @BaDaBiNg_10-8. Awesome dude. Great to talk to and someone to look up to in his personal/professional life out side of Arma.

@Killswitch. Great guy. All ways keeps it real and tells everyone how it is. Awesome gang member

@Budbringer. Although I have have limited time to play with you man. You are all ways professional in the way you act and how you run things. Awesome addition to any group/gang.

@DaQuan. Have had great times with ya. Gives no fucks attitude make for a great admin. 

I've played with more admins than I have mentioned and most of them are fucking awesome. No complaints for most of them. Keep up the good work gentlemen. 

@Ghillie Dhu Great dude. Gave him a hell of a time on the forums. You still looked pass that and gave the co leadership of Innovative a chance. You are fucking awesome man. Keep it real.

@Wasted Awesome dude and great gang member. Had some great times with Innovative and Synergy while they lasted. 

Couldn't ask for a better group of guys to make my hours in this game great. 

Remember, there is an outside world, that thing beyond the window is beautiful. You should check it out some time. 

:wub: Thanks.

10 hours ago, Turtle said:
  • Sojobo  - Active. See all the time on Server 3
  • Olio - Here and there hes on.
  • Gnashes - Never see him on Teamspeak. Always hidden
  • Killswitch - Never on.
  • Subaru - Sometimes on server 6
  • Badabing - Sometimes on server 6
  • Padrinos - Never see. Unless admins meeting.
  • Bamf - Only see him when hes connecting
  • Daquan - Who ?
  • Starance - Very Active. Always helpful
  • Smirnoff - Very Active. Always helpful
  • Sneaky - Very Active. Always helpful
  • Trilligy - Very Active. Always helpful
  • Snatch - Very Active. Always helpful
  • Mowtown - Too good for us plebs
  • Buckwalter - Good times on Server 6 when hes on
  • Budbringer - Anders will always be Anders.
  • DjScias - Who ?
  • Volunteer - Never See
  • Haphazard - Forum maniac 

My votes ;)

A good Milford man is neither seen nor heard

image.png

I've run into you a few times on server 6. You just don't know it's me. Mainly trolling you and the other cops in my buggy. 

Killswitch and EvilCorp like this
43 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

Give some love to Olio he is by FAR the most active on the forum doing dirty work. He is the MVP. And Gnashes too he and Bamf changed asylum the most out of everyone and made it safe!

Man i've quit asylum for a while already but i can tell you the staff for this community is insane. You're all a great help and make shit more fun or bearable. Sadly the team is also heavily underappreciated in general, sometimes even hated due administrative action taken. Just hope you all know that without the staff the community would fall instantly. We depent on your good work. 

Sincerely a 2 year retired asylum member. 

1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

Man i've quit asylum for a while already but i can tell you the staff for this community is insane. You're all a great help and make shit more fun or bearable. Sadly the team is also heavily underappreciated in general, sometimes even hated due administrative action taken. Just hope you all know that without the staff the community would fall instantly. We depent on your good work. 

Sincerely a 2 year retired asylum member. 

And some admins forget without the community there would be no asylum either ;)

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:05 PM, Mr Smirnoff said:

Give some love to Olio he is by FAR the most active on the forum doing dirty work. He is the MVP. And Gnashes too he and Bamf changed asylum the most out of everyone and made it safe!

is gnash ever in this teamspeak, I have been in this banned room for 3 hours for a ban that was a in game bug. why are people like this ADMINS!!! they perm ban in error then disappear on a ban appeal for a week. WTF

Edited by mightymax
8 hours ago, mightymax said:

is gnash ever in this teamspeak, I have been in this banned room for 3 hours for a ban that was a in game bug. why are people like this ADMINS!!! they perm ban in error then disappear on a ban appeal for a week. WTF

God... chill dude just wait in there, you will never go anywhere in life with that much impatient