I'm always astonished by these "flex your rights" types. How do they really expect it to go?

"I'm not driving, I'm traveling" -Guy who thinks he's an attorney

"Oh my mistake sir, by all means continue traveling" -said no cop ever. 

Don't get me wrong, it's important to understand your rights and what police can and cannot legally do. But why wouldn't you just politely comply, then call a lawyer if something illegal happened? Instead they elect to get into pissing matches with the cops and proceed to act surprised when the pepper spray comes out. 

And the craziest part of all is these self professed "legal experts" don't even seem to understand that a cop can absolutely order you out of your vehicle during a traffic stop.

Guess he missed that article on howToPretendToBeAnAttorney.org

6 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

And the craziest part of all is these self professed "legal experts" don't even seem to understand that a cop can absolutely order you out of your vehicle during a traffic stop.

Where I live in fact, there are many times you are being asked to step out to simply talk to the officer, or just walk to his vehicle sometimes to receive your ticket if you did anything wrong, and if you do not follow orders well, that is where you fucked up.

Truth is, idiots are here to stay, no matter what will happen smart asses who claim they know everything about the law will keep disobeying and end up getting tazed/sprayed/shot etc.

Edited by Zoex
Buckwalter and Kalier like this
On 4/5/2016 at 6:50 PM, Whitey said:

Please dont turn this into a Race Debate on the forums.  Or @HapHazard will lock this thread faster then a pistol-banger cries RDM

I never said it was one or hoped to get one out of this. Its your decision to comment back and say something about a "racism debate" I am not starting nor do i care if someone replys to my message and says something like "oh yeah, racism. you right" or whatever they wish to put. I posted an opinion if you think its going to turn into a racism debate then don't respond and give people the idea to add more to this.

On 4/5/2016 at 0:58 PM, DeVo said:

white people have more ability to get away from the police. #truth. Racism is still alive.

34 minutes ago, DeVo said:

I never said it was one or hoped to get one out of this. Its your decision to comment back and say something about a "racism debate" I am not starting nor do i care if someone replys to my message and says something like "oh yeah, racism. you right" or whatever they wish to put. I posted an opinion if you think its going to turn into a racism debate then don't respond and give people the idea to add more to this.

Knowing the community and how much people like to "Debate" over Side VON... There was a good chance that people might take it that way especially people just looking for an argument for the sake of fighting.

12 hours ago, HotWings said:

How is he getting away with anything? he wasnt breaking the law... 

i did not say "that guy in the video is getting away from breaking the law in that video...." i said... White people have a better advantage of getting out of situations when it comes to cop contact, over other races. AKA: I know he's not breaking the law. He's openly carrying. Which is legal.

12 hours ago, Whitey said:

Knowing the community and how much people like to "Debate" over Side VON... There was a good chance that people might take it that way especially people just looking for an argument for the sake of fighting.

Yeah i can see that happening. I see your point, But it wasn't the intention. I'll try keep it from starting one i guess.