6.9.9.9 episode 2, chapter 2

6.9.9.9: Revengeance

6.9.9.9: The Prequel

6.9.9.9: Greatest Hits

6.9.9.9: GONE WRONG

6.9.9.9: IT'S JUST A PRANK

6.9.9.9: The Finale

7.0: Now made by E.A.

I would expect that they will focus on fixing every small detail, every small bug etc before even releasing anything about 7.0. Asylum still has a lot of small time fixing to do, and im so happy seeing all of it adressed bit by bit.

My hopes for 7.0 is a brand new UI system. Asylum can do with a brand new, a much fancier and smoother one. Take a look at Exiles UI, that thing is hella fancy.

@KBW @bamf This is what I expect from you two heroes. Make it happen xx

explicit likes this
1 minute ago, Haych said:

I would expect that they will focus on fixing every small detail, every small bug etc before even releasing anything about 7.0. Asylum still has a lot of small time fixing to do, and im so happy seeing all of it adressed bit by bit.

My hopes for 7.0 is a brand new UI system. Asylum can do with a brand new, a much fancier and smoother one. Take a look at Exiles UI, that thing is hella fancy.

Exile is a mod.....

Just now, Haych said:

I would like to see all of the bugs fixed as well. Keep on reporting things, and something will be done.

Haych likes this
57 minutes ago, KBW said:

Expect something even greater in magnitude than 6.0

Big changes are coming

Mounted.50cals on every building in kavala? 

Think everyone sees 6.0 as a point where Asylum went downhill. More magnitude you say? I hope this time it's in a positive way.

47 minutes ago, Axe said:

People bitching and complaining about 6.0 were the people who didn't ever want to grind money and just sat on millions and millions of dollars. 

Before only the rich got richer, except by doing nothing, and the poor didn't really get anywhere. 

I had played roughly a year and a half before 6.0. I think I've grinded plenty of money in my life and considering I lost a couple mill without being told, it was kinda fucking annoying tbh. I'm not the only one who lost either, many lost A LOT more than I ever had.

In my opinion, the main issue with 6.0 was too many big chances for just one patch. The patch completely changed how the game worked, and a lot of the changes were not welcomed by the community. I hope we won't ever see a mega patch like that again without some feedback from the community first. I much prefer seeing smaller and frequent patches with bug fixes and the occasional new content.

USCCHRIS likes this
2 hours ago, Bikstok said:

In my opinion, the main issue with 6.0 was too many big chances for just one patch. The patch completely changed how the game worked, and a lot of the changes were not welcomed by the community. I hope we won't ever see a mega patch like that again without some feedback from the community first. I much prefer seeing smaller and frequent patches with bug fixes and the occasional new content.

Oddly, the community did ask for a large numbe of those things in the 6.0 patch though Bikstok. 

As for 7.0 being close, you guys realize we can release 6.10, 6.11, etc too right?  It works for Apple. 

USCCHRIS, Pentax, Bikstok and 1 other like this
7 hours ago, Wubz said:

I had played roughly a year and a half before 6.0. I think I've grinded plenty of money in my life and considering I lost a couple mill without being told, it was kinda fucking annoying tbh. I'm not the only one who lost either, many lost A LOT more than I ever had.

Yeah I lost like 2.14 billion when the money cap hit. :kappa:

asiuxjau likes this
8 hours ago, bamf said:

Oddly, the community did ask for a large numbe of those things in the 6.0 patch though Bikstok. 

As for 7.0 being close, you guys realize we can release 6.10, 6.11, etc too right?  It works for Apple. 

13 hours ago, Soviet Toaster said:

6.9.9.9 episode 1

6.9.9.9 episode 2

6.9.9.9 episode 2, chapter 1

6.9.9.9 episode 2, chapter 2

6.9.9.9: Revengeance

6.9.9.9: The Prequel

6.9.9.9: Greatest Hits

6.9.9.9: GONE WRONG

6.9.9.9: IT'S JUST A PRANK

6.9.9.9: The Finale

7.0: Now made by E.A.