Worst Place out of the list (Health Wise)

2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I sware something about subway just seems fucked up. The meat just sits there all day long and the food always comes out soggy.

Quality doesn't necessarily mean unhealthy. \

The meat is on ice underneath

As far as soggy, I've never really had much of a problem if its toasted

Maybe your subway sucks. 

1 hour ago, xFurnish said:

5 Guys, amazing burgers/frys imo, but greasy as fuck. 

Five guys is definitely one of the best tasting, and they do it right- extra fries, free peanuts, the whole deal. However, they definitely don't make the healthiest food. Half the bags are stained with grease, and god knows what goes into their burgers.

Gatorade likes this
32 minutes ago, MarchingBands said:

Five guys is definitely one of the best tasting, and they do it right- extra fries, free peanuts, the whole deal. However, they definitely don't make the healthiest food. Half the bags are stained with grease, and god knows what goes into their burgers.

You can find the souls of dead Kavalians in them.

i am a frequent mcdonalds customer. On average i eat there about 3 times a week. Actually more than that, because i eat breakfast there almost every morning. I have been doing this ever since i moved out of my moms house (about 2 years). Anyone want to take bets on when i will develop diabetes or a serious heart condition? i say ill make it to 26 before i get anything.

Edited by TheRealLethal
Gatorade and IndianapolisJones like this
1 hour ago, DeSt said:

Honestly I fucking love taco bell burritos and tacos. I like Wendy's chicken and baconator and I love sub ways Philly cheese steak. But to be honest public has the best sub's and the best chicken. Fuck off if you disagree with me.

Never heard of public sounds dope