Change log 6.9.2

bamf

19 minutes ago, HotWings said:

The performence seems 100 times better than before.  Not having any things in the cop shops and the inability to buy weapons is pretty wack. But im happy with how its not lagging out my CPU all the time now.

I know. Something happened last minute to the cop weapon shop. We should fix that today though. 

No memory leaks @HotWings?

9 hours ago, S2N KILLER said:

Getting revived by another officer causes the "revived by an unprofessional" effect. Not sure if this is a bug or a new thing?

I corrected a logic statement which essentially had a less than sign facing the wrong way. Only cops in the medic slot roles and captains are able to give "professional" revives now.

Roberino and Big Bird like this
36 minutes ago, Thomas said:

@bamf When selling weapons to the market why is there a 30k limit cant sell my mk200 for more than that without it saying price is not suitable for the market or something similar.   

Thanks for the info. I created this system in 2015, and it was used on a server with a different economy model. I'll update any issues with it in the next patch.

Perhaps consider getting the new-and-improved adrenaline shots to remedy this!

Edited by KBW
Thomas and Karl Lennox like this
Just now, KBW said:

I corrected a logic statement which essentially had a less than sign facing the wrong way. Only cops in the medic slot roles and captains are able to give "professional" revives now.

Yup, that's the way it was supposed to be. Check my new bug report on your thread :P

9 hours ago, bamf said:

Once?  More than once?  I'm seriously asking here because I have only ever gotten it twice, while other people get them constantly. 

I get it around 3 times per hour and every time I go into sydney my game crashes the ausi map is to un stable and my computer is a beast but s6 knows how to push its buttons

1 hour ago, TheRealLethal said:

Not a huge deal but cops are exploiting swat with the new regear feature. They are syncing with the swat load out and simply pressing regear and getting the load out again. @KBW @bamf like I said, not a huge deal. But still a bug. Killed the same swat guy 5 times in a row yesterday 

They aren't using the regear option. Cops called for SWAT can "gear up for SWAT" or whatever the option is called when there's a fed/pb/bank as much as they want.

Edited by Slittcer
5 minutes ago, Slittcer said:

They aren't using the regear option. Cops called for SWAT can "gear up for SWAT" or whatever the option is called when there's a fed/pb/bank as much as they want.

No i think what he is saying is that when swat it deployed people sync so that when they die they gear up at an HQ and get the swat gear back.

Edited by MatthewV
Just now, MatthewV said:

No i think what he is saying is that when swat it deployed people sync so that when they die the gear up at an HQ and get the swat gear back.

I understand what he's saying but it's not what he thinks unless people are doing that shit too. People can get straight back into SWAT and spawn at the event once they die.

1 hour ago, Slittcer said:

I understand what he's saying but it's not what he thinks unless people are doing that shit too. People can get straight back into SWAT and spawn at the event once they die.

well thats not right either. swat is still a one life thing right? but people are syncing with the swat gear and then pressing regear to get the gear back every time.

Rodrigo likes this

@KBW 

Not sure if lots of people are getting this but I have been crashing allot only from asylum servers with the crash error "status_access_violation" (if you need the full report google it) but that would be cool if you could look into that and maybe why I'm getting them whenever I crash and try to logon I load into civ, about to go into the game and it crashes, I can go on other servers and play but for around 5-10 minutes I can't logon asylum when I crash

54 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

well thats not right either. swat is still a one life thing right? but people are syncing with the swat gear and then pressing regear to get the gear back every time.

As of now it's not one life which I doubt is intended. You get killed as SWAT which puts you back at the place you reported from and then it lets you "Report for SWAT" again. Pretty sure the dude you killed multiple times was doing that.

Edited by Slittcer
Just now, Slittcer said:

As of now it's not one life which I doubt is intended. You get killed as SWAT which puts you back at the place you reported from and then it lets you "Report for SWAT" again. Pretty sure the dude you killed multiple times was doing that.

Well that needs to be fixed. And you can also exploit the way i said. I watched someone do it

Hotfix 2:

• Added message history to the cell phone. This will show all of the messages you received during your given login session.
  • Added the ability to craft magazines to the factories.
  • Corrected and returned hotkey for police restraining - defaults to shift+R, can also bind user action 4.
  • Per request, action to pick barley takes priority in order over action to pick berries.
  • Added confirmation dialog to "Match offer" exchange button.
  • When matching a virtual item buy offer, you are now prompted for the amount you want instead of auto-choosing the amount they are selling.
  • Barley/corn/rye may now be sold on the exchange.
  • Edited some of the max price parameters for the exchange.
  • Armed offroad gunners should always fall out of the vehicle when downed now.
  • Bounty hunter badge no longer re-appears when requesting a new bounty.
  • Repair action moved lower on the list so as to not take priority over 'get in vehicle'.

This hotfix will likely not deploy until early to mid morning US on 5/15/16.

2 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Added message history to the cell phone. This will show all of the messages you received during your given login session.
  • Added the ability to craft magazines to the factories.
  • Corrected and returned hotkey for police restraining - defaults to shift+R, can also bind user action 4.
  • Per request, action to pick barley takes priority in order over action to pick berries.
  • Added confirmation dialog to "Match offer" exchange button.
  • When matching a virtual item buy offer, you are now prompted for the amount you want instead of auto-choosing the amount they are selling.
  • Barley/corn/rye may now be sold on the exchange.
  • Edited some of the max price parameters for the exchange.
  • Armed offroad gunners should always fall out of the vehicle when downed now.
  • Bounty hunter badge no longer re-appears when requesting a new bounty.
  • Repair action moved lower on the list so as to not take priority over 'get in vehicle'.

This hotfix will likely not deploy until early to mid morning US on 5/15/16.

Thank you!