Change log 6.9.2

bamf

I think we as the community need to thank the current developers, and KBW, but let's be honest, you're a dev as well. You guys are finally listening to the community and making changes that should have been done months ago. In all honesty, this is what is going to make Asylum standout even further from the other servers. So, I must say one thing, thank you!

Rag likes this
10 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Even with a group, if you're going up against rebels who have just a little bit of sense then it's an up hill battle.  

Patience.

17 hours ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Added the ability to craft magazines to the factories.
  • Per request, action to pick barley takes priority in order over action to pick berries.
  • Barley/corn/rye may now be sold on the exchange.
  • Edited some of the max price parameters for the exchange.

K0dOUmR.jpg

Hotfix 3:

• Fixed an issue with message history
  • Fix for a bug that occurred when initially requesting a bounty who was either dead or in a trial
  • Under cover officers no longer lose Y menu on death
  • LTs and Captains will no longer down themselves from fall damage
  • You shouldn't have to heal yourself twice at a hospital to get 100 health after a revive debuff
  • Getting revived or re-gearing as cop now automatically loads tracers, if you had any
  • Made a change to make restarts more reliable
  • An issue that may prevent new players from joining the server should be fixed
Pentax, Churu, Maverick and 1 other like this
On 5/13/2016 at 6:52 PM, Bikstok said:

@Killswitchand I have been playing DayZ and really acquired a taste for human meat. Is it possible to add this feature of skinning your dead foes and cooking their meat on a camp fire?

On 5/13/2016 at 6:53 PM, Killswitch said:

Yeah and when we eat too much...we start laughing like hyenas...so please add this as well

@bamf you forgot to add this to the hotfix

Bikstok likes this
4 hours ago, Boris said:

@KBW @bamf

Hi devfriends.

I put an offer for 100 rubber @ 1.1k each on the market.

When it expired, I don't seem to have got the cash back for it? I seem to be missing 100k somewhere.

If you put an offer on the Exchange and it does not sell; you lose the "Listing Fee".

Working as intended.

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

If you put an offer on the Exchange and it does not sell; you lose the "Listing Fee".

Working as intended.

No no, not the listing fee, that's for sell offers.

I'm talking about buy offers.

If you offer to buy something, it takes the entire full price that you intend to pay from you. (IE: I want an MK1 for 10k, it takes 10k from me the moment I create the buy offer.)

However, when the buy offer times out, you don't seem to get that cash back.

4 hours ago, Boris said:

@KBW @bamf

Hi devfriends.

I put an offer for 100 rubber @ 1.1k each on the market.

When it expired, I don't seem to have got the cash back for it? I seem to be missing 100k somewhere.

The system returns products from sell offers, not currently money from buy offers. I'll add the amendment for cash to mailbox though; when I was creating this I assumed any expiring buy offers were frivolous $20 for a truck offers. Clearly not the case anymore. In the mean time retract your buy offer before 3 days is up.

Edit: Just bought one of your MK18s

Edited by KBW
48 minutes ago, KBW said:

The system returns products from sell offers, not currently money from buy offers. I'll add the amendment for cash to mailbox though; when I was creating this I assumed any expiring buy offers were frivolous $20 for a truck offers. Clearly not the case anymore. In the mean time retract your buy offer before 3 days is up.

Ah, bugger. There goes 300k. I was wondering where all my money from rubber buy offers was going.

:(

Time to quote this in a comp request.

53 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

When you sell something on the Asylum Exchange on per say server 1, and then go to server 2, will my mailbox contain money across the servers or just from the one my product was on?

The mailbox crosses servers. 

In regards to the Y menu dropping. I lethal a guy tonight and his y dropped 100 meters away.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975489584/screenshot/271717730199530984

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/271717730199534697/34CBD0E6FB60C31AED352A30A9494E2D10BBAA08/

it may have been dysnc, but i found it a bit odd.

16 hours ago, KBW said:

I put my buy offer for rubber up yesterday afternoon and its gone tonight. Definitely before the 3 days is up and I still lost over 100k from it :(