Change log 6.9.2

bamf

10 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 4:

• Players who logged out in jail should no longer always spawn on debug island.  
  • Bounty hunters will find more optics choices in the BH gear shop
  • Storing a vehicle with items inside should now ask you for confirmation
  • Minor wording changes to the Asylum Exchange

NICE now i can play agian love it

27 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 4:

What kind of optics?

37 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 4:

Adding this to the first post would be nice aswell :)

32 minutes ago, Diseased said:

100% No lol. More like 10meters.

It's Arma. Even when you ask for 1-2 meters, who knows what the engine will do from time to time. 

The distance is calculated as the radius of a circle from around your death position as well...
Just now, bamf said:

It's Arma. Even when you ask for 1-2 meters, who knows what the engine will do from time to time.

The distance is calculated as the radius of a circle from around your death position as well...

It drops in a stack when you die on an elevated surface, make it like that. I don't want your fucking scavenger hunts when I get revived.

6 hours ago, bamf said:

I'm not to fussed about some scatter, however it is stupidly ridiculous now. Each item scatters 2-3 meters out, so you essentially have to go around 5-6 different spots depending on which Y you had and pick up items bit by bit. Its not like it scatters in 2-3 different locations, each item will literally scatter in different spots to each other. I don't mind spending 10 seconds to pick my Y up, but when it takes 30 seconds+ it just gets stupid. Not to even consider in the fact that most of the times you can't even find all your Y, you just simply lose it, or it scatters no where near you.

You even said yourself often the Arma engine will make that 2 meters into 10, and this happens frequently. It's literally a 10-15m easter egg hunt looking into different spots around your body just to find Y. Toning down the scatter a little bit will be much better.

Edited by Haych
Big Bird likes this
10 hours ago, Haych said:

I'm not to fussed about some scatter, however it is stupidly ridiculous now. Each item scatters 2-3 meters out, so you essentially have to go around 5-6 different spots depending on which Y you had and pick up items bit by bit. Its not like it scatters in 2-3 different locations, each item will literally scatter in different spots to each other. I don't mind spending 10 seconds to pick my Y up, but when it takes 30 seconds+ it just gets stupid. Not to even consider in the fact that most of the times you can't even find all your Y, you just simply lose it, or it scatters no where near you.

You even said yourself often the Arma engine will make that 2 meters into 10, and this happens frequently. It's literally a 10-15m easter egg hunt looking into different spots around your body just to find Y. Toning down the scatter a little bit will be much better.

The scatter will be dealt with when dying on foot. Scatter will remain as-is for in-vehicle deaths, as it prevents items from destroying the vehicle.

Big Bird likes this
On 5/13/2016 at 0:46 PM, bamf said:

Players may now sell resources, weapons, and vehicles to one another via the Asylum Exchange (located near the major towns).You can also put offers up to purchase items in an effort to get people to craft them for you.Offers for buying and selling items will expire after 3 days.  

Can we sell Ammo and grenades? Please :D

Edited by CrossFade