Change log 6.9.2

bamf

1 hour ago, Bikstok said:

Yeah, we only had like 20 patches/hotfixes in a week before that. I swear people on Asylum have the shortest memory span. "Oh, your gang haven't fought cartels in 5 days. You're totally disbanded!".....

No I just think people have come to expect so much from people who do this for fun and get paid very little if nothing. I guess they feel entitled to updates every week?

Furnie Mack and Rag like this
5 hours ago, Bikstok said:

Yeah, we only had like 20 patches/hotfixes in a week before that. I swear people on Asylum have the shortest memory span. "Oh, your gang haven't fought cartels in 5 days. You're totally disbanded!".....

Those hot fixes were overdue by a year...instead we got 6.0 and the like. No sympathy. Not like I forgot about any new patches...I haven't played them.

Edited by Krypton:)
6 hours ago, Bikstok said:

"Lol we got all cartels on server 1, when they ask where is synergy. I'm like who? I'm the king of server 1 now" 

Seriously a quote from a random dude in side chat this week.

Flax likes this
5 minutes ago, Ebola said:

New Patch notes inc pls????????????? I Wanna play aussie life so badly!! make sure you fix the barber shop and clothing stores i want my beard and backwards hat PLEASE

They need to keep server 6 down until Apex expansion.  Aussie life was a very flawed idea in terms of gameplay and most importantly the map.  There's a huge interest in mods but you can't expect people to play a server that they are reset on and need a good computer to even get thirty frames on the map.  If they make some solid changes and listen to the community then it would be a great server.

Bob Danaloo likes this
4 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

They need to keep server 6 down until Apex expansion.  Aussie life was a very flawed idea in terms of gameplay and most importantly the map.  There's a huge interest in mods but you can't expect people to play a server that they are reset on and need a good computer to even get thirty frames on the map.  If they make some solid changes and listen to the community then it would be a great server.

I can't believe you let yourself get trolled that hard Rick. 

Vash likes this
34 minutes ago, HotWings said:

They're both in the grave, lets not pretend that one was more successful than the other.

Stratis was more successful though.  The server at least never reached zero.  There was at least fifteen to twenty people on Stratis and sometimes thirty to fourty. Though I think Stratis shouldn't come back because there will no longer be a community, taking down a server for months tends to do that.

Scott, Bob Danaloo and IAmLegion like this
1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Stratis was more successful though.  The server at least never reached zero.  There was at least fifteen to twenty people on Stratis and sometimes thirty to fourty. Though I think Stratis shouldn't come back because there will no longer be a community, taking down a server for months tends to do that.

Why dont they bring server 5 back and make it modded? I feel as tho that may attract even more people to stratis since it would be modded, They also made Aussie life CQC  for most of its time so why not return to that on stratis with the modded weapons.

Iced, Jack Hoff and Feenix like this
5 hours ago, Gubber Flexx said:

Why dont they bring server 5 back and make it modded? I feel as tho that may attract even more people to stratis since it would be modded, They also made Aussie life CQC  for most of its time so why not return to that on stratis with the modded weapons.