Career Cops Right Now

Actually you are incorrect hamsham, it started with you not dropping a simple scope and escalated when you started lashing out, but you can't hear a word in your video from your own voice, how strange? But you can clearly hear me, luckily I also have that lovely conversation recorded. If you feel you were wrongly removed, you may file a report to the captains 

5 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Actually you are incorrect hamsham, it started with you not dropping a simple scope and escalated when you started lashing out, but you can't hear a word in your video from your own voice, how strange? But you can clearly hear me, luckily I also have that lovely conversation recorded. If you feel you were wrongly removed, you may file a report to the captains 

Your durga impersonation was spot on! Talking to him like he's a dog not obeying his owner's simple command. Just fantastic!

Edited by Bikstok
8 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

nope i dont feel like i was wrongly removed, im glad i was removed, if you honestly feel a scope is that big of a deal I dont wish to be a part of your "APD"

cancer human-being..

edit: also check all my videos, none of them have my voice recorded

Edited by hamsham12