Elysium - [S1] Na / Open | Eu / Open

1 hour ago, Xiamoi Lin said:

IGN - Davido

Screenshot - 

Screenshot

Who can vouch - Addon & Lethal

Why do I want to join ? -

I would like to join because, I would like to feel as if I belong In Altis. Also I am sick, of joining retarded & un-organised gangs (Immortals). Finally, I would like the experience of becoming better and rolling around with better people.

Previous -

Immortals & Duplicity ( Trial) 

+1

5 hours ago, Goku said:

In-game name: Goku

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): OVER 9000!!!!

Who can vouch for you: Sugarfoots Girlfriend (SHE ATE MY FOOKING DOG M8) VIETNAMESE PEOPLE THESE DAYS...

Why do you want to join Elysium: SO JIMBO CAN SIT ON MY FACE

Previous gangs: MY LEFT NUT

+10000000

provided i get to do commentary on gang wars

Edited by BrutaL
Gareth likes this
7 minutes ago, EWI said:

In-game name: EWI

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269499233/

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087617285

Who can vouch for you: Anyone thats been on the other side of my iron sight

Why do you want to join Elysium: Want to join a non toxic gang that has experience

Previous gangs: 101st, crips

he has good memes

1 hour ago, EWI said:

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269499233/

Why do you want to join Elysium: Want to join a non toxic gang that has experience

Im gonne spare the elysium leaders of going through the trouble of writing denied :frog:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:kappa:

2 hours ago, EWI said:

Bloods only cuz

In-game name: ✪ Eli

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): 79c9846d0fcd9056811e359e73969590.png

Who can vouch for you: Addon, HardyBWoozy,  Tom,  Ranga,  Sugarfoot,  Hubschrauber, and Haych

Why do you want to join Elysium: Great group of people. I'm a very chill player, good shot, have great combat skills. Also, my RP is on point for example ...  

Previous gangs: ATF, Encore, Method, Insanity

Edited by ✪ Eli
2 hours ago, ✪ Eli said:

In-game name: ✪ Eli

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): 79c9846d0fcd9056811e359e73969590.png

Who can vouch for you:  HardyBWoozy,  Tom,  Ranga,  Sugarfoot,  Hubschrauber, and Haych

Why do you want to join Elysium: Great group of people. I'm a very chill player, good shot, have great combat skills. Also, my RP is on point for example ...  

Previous gangs: ATF, Encore, Method, Insanity

Accepted for trial.

Chau likes this
55 minutes ago, Deputy Justin said:

How does that imply that someone is bad?

In other terms:

Most "good" gangs (aka, gangs that are made up of long term players and/or people who know how to fight) recruit based solely on their existing members recognising an applicant.

I was first introduced into gang life because Bad Blood saw me being a leader and a good fighter on cop, I was accepted for trial and quickly learned rebel/cartel combat. Was I a shit shot and a bad player? I was at first. I got smashed. But each mistake I learnt from, and whilst i'm no diseased or bikstok, people don't see Boris and think "I don't know this guy, he's probably not a threat."

Join a small gang, become a leader if you can, then start going head to head with Tenacity, Elysium, whoever is about. Become a fighter, become ruthless in your commanding of your troops, pull ifrits and practise on a training server. Once you've trained your gang, and you start getting your cartels capped, you go from "Deputy Justin the career cop" to "Deputy Justin, leader of <gang here>".

Also lose the Deputy. It doesn't translate well to rebel and you'll remind people of deputy carl.

Edited by Boris
1 hour ago, Boris said:

In other terms:

Most "good" gangs (aka, gangs that are made up of long term players and/or people who know how to fight) recruit based solely on their existing members recognising an applicant.

I was first introduced into gang life because Bad Blood saw me being a leader and a good fighter on cop, I was accepted for trial and quickly learned rebel/cartel combat. Was I a shit shot and a bad player? I was at first. I got smashed. But each mistake I learnt from, and whilst i'm no diseased or bikstok, people don't see Boris and think "I don't know this guy, he's probably not a threat."

Join a small gang, become a leader if you can, then start going head to head with Tenacity, Elysium, whoever is about. Become a fighter, become ruthless in your commanding of your troops, pull ifrits and practise on a training server. Once you've trained your gang, and you start getting your cartels capped, you go from "Deputy Justin the career cop" to "Deputy Justin, leader of <gang here>".

Also lose the Deputy. It doesn't translate well to rebel and you'll remind people of deputy carl.

TLDR:

FUCK THE PIGS

On 9/18/2016 at 5:00 PM, Deputy Justin said:

What's advice for wanting to join this game but are a career cop?

On 9/18/2016 at 5:00 PM, Deputy Justin said:

What's advice for wanting to join this game but are a career cop?

The way you act on cop says you can get in this gang I'm maybe 98.7 years when you're actually able to get a kill there buddy ;)