Cartels #1

Just now, GarethBatty said:

You're an idiot and you're wrong. U clearly need to see a doctor if you're that blind that you can't see your gang getting destroyed 24/7. I'm done with you and your retarded comments so I'm leaving this retarded argument because your stupidity triggers me. Bye

Take my advice and go see a doctor, me tapping your head on an hourly basis isn't doing you any good

BioHazard likes this
3 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Take my advice and go see a doctor, me tapping your head on an hourly basis isn't doing you any good

The last few days you I've only see you win two times. One was when we tried to push up window and got naded by Brutal. The other was 5v10 at OG while others were trying to spam in. We then won at meth cartel. That was funny when you guys left in the ifrit and the cops drove right past you to come to us in cap, and then just happened to drive back in after they all got killed off :shrug:. Was fun though. Rook OP

1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

We won 2 out of 3 fights today, 3 fights yesterday and countless amounts before that, do you need help with math?

I was only on today when we pushed in cap and cleared you out. You only won two fights against us yesterday. I said the last few days btw, you need help with reading? Don't stare at the computer screen for too long it will fuck up your eyes.

/|/|0T4RD likes this
3 hours ago, william said:

Lads i made this thread for you to tell me that im a god that plays on 20 fps not for you to argue on. But I think this arguament is good so keep it going :P

I play on 20 fps as well and no hate, but why record if you're fps is so low?

Edited by Chase