Change log 7.3.0

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

OK, I just spawned in both the armed variants of the Quilin and Prowler.  Yea, those are not likely to make it in.  The prowler has NV and a range finder, and the quilin has a mini-gun.  I think we'll have to stick to the unarmed variants of those unfortunately.  

Any chance we could get a fix of cop pilot coveralls not syncing on any cop slot but UC only ?

5 minutes ago, bamf said:

OK, I just spawned in both the armed variants of the Quilin and Prowler.  Yea, those are not likely to make it in.  The prowler has NV and a range finder, and the quilin has a mini-gun.  I think we'll have to stick to the unarmed variants of those unfortunately.  

Vests, more vests. plz.

I'm sure there is a couple other Helmets that have identical ballistic rating to the LCH's. I'll do some more testing and add them to the list. All I ask of you is not to put them behind paywalls if you decide to add them

2 minutes ago, bamf said:

What's not working there?

They seem to be counting the number, but you never get a title. Basically let's say I have 201 arrests (at least what it says at the bottom, when you arrest someone), but menu where you choose the title from, it doesn't recognize a single arrest counted and never gives you option to choose any titles. Basically from what it looks like system that tracks your arrests works, but system that gives a player title for arrests doesn't work.

9 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

That is Central European Summer Time (CEST) Not Central European Time (CET) for UK ppl, Uk has its clocks diffrent so it is currently 17:15 for us in UK.

Edited by HenryHoover