Drug Runner Money Making

4 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

if you are only making 164k an hour. you are doing something wrong

Well, if you look at my data most of the runs were the shortest one you can get which gives you the least per time.

RNG gods aren't on my side.

Edited by Destrah
2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Whats the worst thing that could happen if people had a lot of money? Fights? Big Bounties? Roaming the map GEARED UP???? 

Leave it be 

Could people please take these nerf complaints somewhere else. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about changing it.

1 minute ago, Destrah said:

Could people please take these nerf complaints somewhere else. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about changing it.

You stated data, admins come here to read data correct?

When they come to read data they also read opinions. This would be a place where both suit the context. Not anything against or to do with you

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

You stated data, admins come here to read data correct?

When they come to read data they also read opinions. This would be a place where both suit the context. Not anything against or to do with you

Just so you know they already check much more accurate data they have from their logs. I was originally sharing this to show people how much they could make if they decided to do this.

15 minutes ago, Destrah said:

Just so you know they already check much more accurate data they have from their logs. I was originally sharing this to show people how much they could make if they decided to do this.

Im sure they also read player logs because what the logs dont tell you is how many cops, bounty hunters, and arma-related accidents occur to curve that monetary value per hour to a much lower number

asiuxjau likes this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Im sure they also read player logs because what the logs dont tell you is how many cops, bounty hunters, and arma-related accidents occur to curve that monetary value per hour to a much lower number

Yeah, I'm also not including any time to store money or anything. Just successful runs from when it starts to after I deliver them quality drugs.

32 minutes ago, Destrah said:

Yeah, I'm also not including any time to store money or anything. Just successful runs from when it starts to after I deliver them quality drugs.

Don't listen to em. They are just salty somebody released the data on their money making method attracting more people to it. Good work and good info, if it was going to be nerfed it would be nerfed regardless of your data, at least with the data it can be nerfed without a blind stab. 

Can't believe how much people just want to be triggered. He posted information to satisfy all the curious minds too lazy to try it themselves.

52 minutes ago, Billy123 said:

Absolutley trying to get this nerfed by posting something like this. 

Career cops trying to screw rebels.  We have something thats actually fun now to make money, encouraging people to log in and you wanna nerf it cause the rebels got something cops diddent. 

If rebels make more money, cops make more money... Lol No career cop is trying to get this nerfed. Believe it or not, cops usually enjoy gunfights too. Seeing more gunfights outside of camping on bank roofs sounds like a good patch to me.

Destrah likes this
2 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Enjoy it while you can fellas, some people can't stand the fact that people are having fun and making money. Incoming nerf in 3..2...1..

You do know you can do fun shit in the game even if it doesnt pay the most right? 

1 minute ago, Destrah said:

I'm having a blast flying these drug runs. I'm also giving away all my money. I'm having fun cause I try to beat my previous times for a run.

That's what I'm talking about, it has a sense of enjoyment whilst making decent money unlike most other civilian money making methods, very long and painful to get through, very high risk and time consuming for such little payout.

Just now, Jimbo! said:

That's what I'm talking about, it has a sense of enjoyment whilst making decent money unlike most other civilian money making methods, very long and painful to get through, very high risk and time consuming for such little payout.

Yeah, I've never been able to get into any of the other drugs. Even when I first started I only played medic cause at least it was a different experience each time instead of just standing there gathering stuff.

Just now, Destrah said:

Yeah, I've never been able to get into any of the other drugs. Even when I first started I only played medic cause at least it was a different experience each time instead of just standing there gathering stuff.

Most drugs require housing to be worth while, requires a big investment (which is a huge problem for newer players, v expensive for a well placed house too), the new talents somewhat made it better but still very painful to get through with the cops/bounty hunters constantly coming back (e.g 5 cops come, kill 4, last one camps until rest return), it's an endless fight and forces you to abandon your run, I still think cops should have 1 life at a redzone, balances it out.

civs run drugs -> become rebels -> get big guns -> more action -> higher bounties -> more money for cops -> more drug runs -> more rebels -> more big guns -> more action -> higher bounties -> more money for cops -> civs run drugs again -> become rebels -> get big guns -> more action -> higher bounties -> more money for cops -> more drug runs ->...

It works itself out. Money gets earned, money gets spent. Endless cycle.

All this does is allow money to be made easier for everyone. That's good!

.Sean likes this
6 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

Most drugs require housing to be worth while, requires a big investment (which is a huge problem for newer players, v expensive for a well placed house too), the new talents somewhat made it better but still very painful to get through with the cops/bounty hunters constantly coming back (e.g 5 cops come, kill 4, last one camps until rest return), it's an endless fight and forces you to abandon your run, I still think cops should have 1 life at a redzone, balances it out.

Too many balance issues and militarization of police to add life rules. Recently the captains AND admins have been braking hard on rules and the ruleplay that comes with them.

I realize it's your opinion but it's never gonna happen because I can't count on all my fingers and toes how many times Paratus has declined furthering militarization of the police to no longer make the average civilian on cop fight fair.

While I'm cool with militarized police it's plain shortsighted to talk about life rules with current police assets and equipment, and with consideration of the little guy in mind.

TBH I don't like the idea of knowing I have 1 life to gather up a bunch of people and assault a drug field like it's a rebel base anyways. Communication isn't that good and because of the nature of how we select people for the police force (not ideally for combat WHAT SO EVER) it's a vice that will always be a vice. Nothing will change that.

Like sorry but there's no way to not sound like an asshole saying that what you want is never going to happen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯