Disarming as a cop

12 hours ago, Polar said:

Now in the new patch notes it we know that when cops seize illegal items it goes into their vehicle. Now i just ran trough an experience where a cop had to disarm a rebel and when we unlocked the car the gun wasn't there. So if maybe we can add so if a cop wants to disarm a dead rebel, they as well need a nearby car to do so.

Cops shouldn't be able to disarm you AT ALL until they are in an HQ regardless of a cop car or not. I never seize weapons until I'm at the HQ, if they manage to beat me and get their friends back they deserve to keep their weapons with no bullshit attached.

Edited by Phil.
7 minutes ago, Phil. said:

Cops shouldn't be able to disarm you AT ALL until they are in an HQ regardless of a cop car or not. I never seize weapons until I'm at the HQ, if they manage to beat me and get their friends back they deserve to keep their weapons with no bullshit attached.

Lockpick the car and get it back. QQ

You can QQ all you want, beating the cops, lock picking your friend and lock picking the car just for the gun is enough time for the cops to return to the scene at least 15 times. Cops should not be able to seize weapons off of your person until they are at HQ. Give me real reasoning instead of just saying "QQ" like the average internet troll.

Steve and Haych like this
26 minutes ago, Phil. said:

You can QQ all you want, beating the cops, lock picking your friend and lock picking the car just for the gun is enough time for the cops to return to the scene at least 15 times. Cops should not be able to seize weapons off of your person until they are at HQ. Give me real reasoning instead of just saying "QQ" like the average internet troll.

So lock pick the car and take it.  Learn to prioritize things in an order that is smart. A person can always be lockpicked at another area.  

Mike Stmria likes this
47 minutes ago, HotWings said:

So lock pick the car and take it.  Learn to prioritize things in an order that is smart. A person can always be lockpicked at another area.  

I understand the order in which it would need done, and it's different for each situation. Point being is the gun shouldn't be removed from the person until they are in an HQ, I personally think it was better when cops couldn't take guns mid fight and I as a cop will not do it. It gives the rebels a better fighting chance, it's not fair if they manage to get the person unrestrained that their gun be locked inside of a cop car. Especially since they have to fight on an endless number of cops in any situation.

Lex Tempest and Defragments like this
2 minutes ago, Phil. said:

I understand the order in which it would need done, and it's different for each situation. Point being is the gun shouldn't be removed from the person until they are in an HQ, I personally think it was better when cops couldn't take guns mid fight and I as a cop will not do it. It gives the rebels a better fighting chance, it's not fair if they manage to get the person unrestrained that their gun be locked inside of a cop car. Especially since they have to fight on an endless number of cops in any situation.

Totally, a cop would NEVER disarm a suspect in any situation where they are not at a police station.  

1 minute ago, Phil. said:

It gives the rebels a better fighting chance.

Just git good m8. You have 7.62, armored vehicles, usually large groups and your almost always playing the defensive. If a cop manages to capture you he should be able to take your gun so that we dont have to worry about you and watch over you during a fight, say your friends rescue you just picklock the car the is within 30m and get your gun back. It doesn't take long to lockpick. You should just be happy about this update, now you have a chance to get your gun back instead of it disappearing into thin air.

ImProd likes this
1 hour ago, Phantom Viper said:

Just git good m8. You have 7.62, armored vehicles, usually large groups and your almost always playing the defensive. If a cop manages to capture you he should be able to take your gun so that we dont have to worry about you and watch over you during a fight, say your friends rescue you just picklock the car the is within 30m and get your gun back. It doesn't take long to lockpick. You should just be happy about this update, now you have a chance to get your gun back instead of it disappearing into thin air.

Cops have free gear, quick re-spawn and can be back at the scene in a fraction of the amount of time it would take a rebel, OH and your shit cost 10% of what a rebels does. OH and if a higher up is on armored vehicles and 7.62. OH and downing someone takes literally a half a fucking hour to get up from. So if your going for the "rebels have the advantage" bullshit then save it for someone else. So why don't you "git good m8" and make sure the suspect gets back to the HQ before processing?

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Totally, a cop would NEVER disarm a suspect in any situation where they are not at a police station.  

If your going to open the "realism" window, the cop isn't going to "lock" the car IRL so I should just be able to open the door and pop the trunk to retrieve the gun right? No lock picks required. There are 10,000 ways to argue this, I'm not going to go back and fourth with it all day. I just think it was a bit more fair if the gun wasn't seized until the cops arrived at HQ with the suspect.

Just now, Phil. said:

If your going to open the "realism" window, the cop isn't going to "lock" the car IRL so I should just be able to open the door and pop the trunk to retrieve the gun right? No lock picks required. There are 10,000 ways to argue this, I'm not going to go back and fourth with it all day. I just think it was a bit more fair if the gun wasn't seized until the cops arrived at HQ with the suspect.

Just stop...  Cop cars dont lock? Are you mental?

Vhantom likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

Just stop...  Cop cars dont lock? Are you mental?

When the absolute fuck in the middle of a gun fight is a REAL cop going to turn his car off and lock the front two doors? Are you mental? Back doors are locked by default, he's not going to lock the front doors of the cop car. Use your fucking brain instead of trying to question someone's statement that you clearly didn't comprehend.

5 minutes ago, Phil. said:

When the absolute fuck in the middle of a gun fight is a REAL cop going to turn his car off and lock the front two doors? Are you mental? Back doors are locked by default, he's not going to lock the front doors of the cop car. Use your fucking brain instead of trying to question someone's statement that you clearly didn't comprehend.

Its a keyless FOB and the doors autolock. Cops dont drive 99 Fords anymore dude.

28 minutes ago, Phil. said:

1. Cops have free gear,

2.quick re-spawn

3. and can be back at the scene in a fraction of the amount of time

4. your shit cost 10% of what a rebels does

3. if a higher up is on

6. 7.62.

7. downing someone takes literally a half a fucking hour to get up from.

1. We still pay for gear, it is slighly reduced but we arent using 7.62 we are using 6.5 which is also cheaper on civ. Some officers may take a free loadout but they usually die using the bad weapons.

2. As long as it takes you to re-spawn, just buy a house next to where you play a lot and stock it with guns and then bam, insta-respawn and most of the time your already on scene, just shoot out your window.

3. what I said on #2. You have to plan to be prepared, if you are prepared you will probably win.

4. Definitly not 10% but yes lower, compared to how much officers die being the offensive most of the time it equals out.

5. Higher-ups are few and aren't always on and even then they can be greedy with their armored vehicles and some servers have rules not to pull a hunter/strider if their is a high risk they can be stolen. 70-80% of the time officers wont have access to this stuff.

6. Almost all rebels carry 7.62, only lieutenants can use these and they are even fewer in number compared and on my server they are hardly ever around(mostly because they are on the other side of the planet earth).

7. if you have friends covering you then officers cant get to you to restrain you. then you get back up while officers who die have to respawn and come all the way back.

Summed up: No one need buffs or nerfs, everyone just needs to be prepared.

perfect-smug-loop-31986.gif

25 minutes ago, Phantom Viper said:

1. We still pay for gear, it is slighly reduced but we arent using 7.62 we are using 6.5 which is also cheaper on civ. Some officers may take a free loadout but they usually die using the bad weapons.

2. As long as it takes you to re-spawn, just buy a house next to where you play a lot and stock it with guns and then bam, insta-respawn and most of the time your already on scene, just shoot out your window.

3. what I said on #2. You have to plan to be prepared, if you are prepared you will probably win.

4. Definitly not 10% but yes lower, compared to how much officers die being the offensive most of the time it equals out.

5. Higher-ups are few and aren't always on and even then they can be greedy with their armored vehicles and some servers have rules not to pull a hunter/strider if their is a high risk they can be stolen. 70-80% of the time officers wont have access to this stuff.

6. Almost all rebels carry 7.62, only lieutenants can use these and they are even fewer in number compared and on my server they are hardly ever around(mostly because they are on the other side of the planet earth).

7. if you have friends covering you then officers cant get to you to restrain you. then you get back up while officers who die have to respawn and come all the way back.

i have to disagree with the first one. On cop there is 5.56 and 6.5 for us "average" people but 5.56 and 6.5 are good as long as you can aim anything above 9mm is 1 shot to the head.

14659283.jpg

47 minutes ago, Phantom Viper said:

You pay nothing for a standard load out, which I'm a cop and use all the time and win with it. If you choose to have an MX it's still cheap as shit.

Good luck finding one and if we don't have one it can literally take 15 minutes to be back at the scene. Cops don't need to purchase a "House" for this, they just respawn and the most convenient HQ that's usually less than a few minutes away from what's happening. There is no way you can win this argument. Just shoot out your window you say? Oh ok so the LT can seize 500k worth of shit in my house too? Eh, no thanks.

I don't know the exact math, but no it doesn't. I've played both sides a lot and I definitely spend way more cash on the rebel side.

Sounds like an APD internal problem.

Once again, APD internal problem.

Not when the cop doesn't care about their life, they just run like hell and get the quick restrain.

Edited by Phil.