Prime - Recruitment - [S1] [OPEN]

Addon

In-game name: MajorPain

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) https://gyazo.com/302b5ff0697736f4857c2d659ff46bda

Previous gangs: Synergy, Serenity

Why would you like to join Prime: Want to get back into playing again with people I know

What can you bring to Prime: Decent shot and experience

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 4-5

What current members could vouch for you: Haven't talked with anybody but I've been in a gang at one point with some members

asiuxjau and Carson like this
Just now, MajorPain said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) https://gyazo.com/302b5ff0697736f4857c2d659ff46bda

Why would you like to join Prime: Want to get back into playing again with people I know

What current members could vouch for you: Haven't talked with anybody but I've been in a gang at one point with some members

+1 my twin xD

In-game name: Austin Fries

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) https://gyazo.com/aa30df0e783f7f81785f7fb01b17e5f1

Previous gangs:  Oblivion but I come from Olympus(gangs= Tree, C, X)

Why would you like to join Prime: I want to fight cartels because i love fighting them.

What can you bring to Prime: I have lots of cartel experience and I have fought many feds.

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): I'm on everyday so 7 days.

What current members could vouch for you: I'm new to asylum so no.

19 minutes ago, Austin Fries said:

In-game name: Austin Fries

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) https://gyazo.com/aa30df0e783f7f81785f7fb01b17e5f1

Previous gangs:  Oblivion but I come from Olympus(gangs= Tree, C, X)

Why would you like to join Prime: I want to fight cartels because i love fighting them.

What can you bring to Prime: I have lots of cartel experience and I have fought many feds.

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): I'm on everyday so 7 days.

What current members could vouch for you: I'm new to asylum so no.

Denied. good luck finding another gang 

In-game name: Markus Omari

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) http://prntscr.com/dett4w

Previous gangs: Raptors, Uprising, played a lot with Karnage but wasn't part of it

Why would you like to join Prime: I would like to join Prime because my current gang on server 4 has barely any players that are active. We have had some good fights at cartels, but not many because on server 4 we're either outnumbered pretty badly or they just don't come to defend the cartel we're taking. I've played Asylum for about 900-950 hours of my time on Arma 3, half of which was spent on Server 3 and the other half was spent on Server 4 after bad blood got too big for my liking. I've been playing for about 2 or 3 years and during that time I've never really been part of a big gang because I've never tried applying for one, I've always just played by myself or tried to make my own gang and I've only started recently applying to bigger gangs because the one I've made isn't really growing, sadly.

What can you bring to Prime: I can bring a good shot, good driver and a good CQB fighter to Prime. I've played Asylum for most of my time on arma so I know how most of the mechanics for the server, I have done bank/prison break and many cartels; the only exception being the Federal Reserve which I've never tried to rob properly but I have done a few smash and grabs on it and just taking out 1 or sometimes 2 bars if I'm lucky so I know how to break into the Fed and rob it for the gold bars if I ever did it properly. I can bring an observant suppresive fire gunner to provide overwatch when friendly combatants are pushing up on cartels that are being attacked or what-not. I am also financially stable and will not need any help with money and I can bring an Ifrit to the gang (I would have to either buy or craft a new one considering the last Ifrit I had was lockpicked and chop shopped) and I know the mechanics of arma aswell as the asylum servers, such as knowing where to shoot an Orca to disable it or kill the pilot and how to penetrate the Ifrits glass etc.

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 5-7 days a week, but I do live in North east England (GMT).

What current members could vouch for you: I havn't really played with anyone in Prime as of now, but if I could be given a trial in the gang I'm sure I would be worth your time.

9 minutes ago, Markus Omari said:

Previous gangs: Raptors, Uprising, played a lot with Karnage but wasn't part of it

Why would you like to join Prime: I would like to join Prime because my current gang on server 4 has barely any players that are active. We have had some good fights at cartels, but not many because on server 4 we're either outnumbered pretty badly or they just don't come to defend the cartel we're taking. I've played Asylum for about 900-950 hours of my time on Arma 3, half of which was spent on Server 3 and the other half was spent on Server 4 after bad blood got too big for my liking. I've been playing for about 2 or 3 years and during that time I've never really been part of a big gang because I've never tried applying for one, I've always just played by myself or tried to make my own gang and I've only started recently applying to bigger gangs because the one I've made isn't really growing, sadly.

What can you bring to Prime: I can bring a good shot, good driver and a good CQB fighter to Prime. I've played Asylum for most of my time on arma so I know how most of the mechanics for the server, I have done bank/prison break and many cartels; the only exception being the Federal Reserve which I've never tried to rob properly but I have done a few smash and grabs on it and just taking out 1 or sometimes 2 bars if I'm lucky so I know how to break into the Fed and rob it for the gold bars if I ever did it properly. I can bring an observant suppresive fire gunner to provide overwatch when friendly combatants are pushing up on cartels that are being attacked or what-not. I am also financially stable and will not need any help with money and I can bring an Ifrit to the gang (I would have to either buy or craft a new one considering the last Ifrit I had was lockpicked and chop shopped) and I know the mechanics of arma aswell as the asylum servers, such as knowing where to shoot an Orca to disable it or kill the pilot and how to penetrate the Ifrits glass etc.

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 5-7 days a week, but I do live in North east England (GMT).

What current members could vouch for you: I havn't really played with anyone in Prime as of now, but if I could be given a trial in the gang I'm sure I would be worth your time.

Denied

28 minutes ago, Markus Omari said:

Accepted. PM'd you teamspeak ip

In-game name: Vin 

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) http://prntscr.com/deybnd

Previous gangs: Altis Task Force (ya I know they are pretty bad)

Why would you like to join Prime: My current gang doesn't fight enough plus they are not good at all. I have been playing with them for 2 years now but the Autism I see in combat is too much for me sometimes (Autism task force). I just want to fight more and run more gang ops with people that can fight. Looking for a gang I can grow with while also fucking shit up.  

What can you bring to Prime: Well rounded arma 3 player and in FPS games (diamond rainbow six). I can fly do hotdrops whatever. 1.5 mil in the bank not afraid to pull Ifrits, orcas, armed offroads even if I know im gonna lose them (happened alot in ATF). Im very mature and can hold tat coms. I have around 5 Ifrits and 10 orcas rn. 

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 7 days a week 

What current members could vouch for you: I don't think I know any of you guys 

9 hours ago, Vin said:

In-game name: Vin 

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) http://prntscr.com/deybnd

Previous gangs: Altis Task Force (ya I know they are pretty bad)

Why would you like to join Prime: My current gang doesn't fight enough plus they are not good at all. I have been playing with them for 2 years now but the Autism I see in combat is too much for me sometimes (Autism task force). I just want to fight more and run more gang ops with people that can fight. Looking for a gang I can grow with while also fucking shit up.  

What can you bring to Prime: Well rounded arma 3 player and in FPS games (diamond rainbow six). I can fly do hotdrops whatever. 1.5 mil in the bank not afraid to pull Ifrits, orcas, armed offroads even if I know im gonna lose them (happened alot in ATF). Im very mature and can hold tat coms. I have around 5 Ifrits and 10 orcas rn. 

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 7 days a week 

What current members could vouch for you: I don't think I know any of you guys 

Denied, you have no one in the gang that can vouch for you. good luck finding another gang

Millar likes this
On 12/2/2016 at 1:51 PM, MajorPain said:

We'll discuss this in team speak come talk to me next time you're on.

1 hour ago, Mate said:

In-game name: iamb1gtruck 

Combat level: 138

Why would you like to join Prime: I heard you guys have a clan channel and I need people to PvM with. 

What can you bring to prime: I achieved fire cape and I have gp to give to Carson and other fire cape achievers.

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 8 days a week for 25 hours a day 

What current members could vouch for you: None but my ability to RWT really fast on my mums credit card, and my stats show my determination and skills:

hLgCWYu.jpg

RWT G4D:

r8y9sr8.jpg

Trust trade the Elysian ? :kappa:

Mate and massi like this

In-game name: im inactive

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) playing arma 3 in 2016? LOL

Previous gangs: E L Y S I U M 

Why would you like to join Prime: 22

What can you bring to Prime: 23

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 0.. I don't play

What current members could vouch for you: Definitely not Tiger. He's too alpha. 

Gareth, Mate and Tiger like this

In-game name: Alpha

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) Conquered It

Previous gangs: I made CMA. I made Jimbo. I made HardyB and I made Tiger

Why would you like to join Prime: In DIRE^NEED of an Alpha

What can you bring to Prime: More alpha for the wolfpack

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 24 hours a day, everday. As you can tell, I do not shower

What current members could vouch for you: Well I made most of them so :/

HardyBxoxo, Millar, Mate and 4 others like this
Just now, LmfaOExde3 said:

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 24 hours a day, everday. As you can tell, I do not shower

+1 You can tell hes the alpha male when he puts a ^ instead of a space

massi and Gareth like this
7 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

-1. looks like a potato Tye sat on

Juice, Gareth and Apci like this

In-game name: 420xNoScopexYoLoSwag

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) 1500 mins

Previous gangs:tunnel snakes

Why would you like to join Prime: I'm gud

What can you bring to Prime: I can kill ppl

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): whenever I play 24/7

What current members could vouch for you: basically everyone

Polaris likes this

In-game name: Varep

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) 2100 https://gyazo.com/8ad9b794a6a7ae48df4981e9fa7375a1

https://gyazo.com/ed3c1f28f29cbe945cfb3a8e4da27dce

Previous gangs: Desteny, spartan, spaceturtl.............

Why would you like to join Prime:i like to join a experienced team. That can hold tac commes. I like the players in prime. 

What can you bring to Prime: Good shooter, ok pilot, Fast reaction. 

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 4

What current members could vouch for you: Sammy, Andrewfam, Goyneyy

About me:

Im from Norway

Name: Marcus

Im nice to people who is nice to me :) 

Edited by Thomas100
Forgot screenshoot
Aslan and Bishop like this

In-game name: Nv Wiggity Wang Liqin

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:)too many

Previous gangs: regimongs and AiA and last but not least nV

Why would you like to join Prime: its always been my dream

What can you bring to Prime: former professional ifrit driver and a phenominal strategic caller, great at counter strike global offensive and league of lesgannims 

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): all day every day, gunna miss college to play

What current members could vouch for you: not fussy anyone will do

@Wang Liqin

Ibraheem, william, Tiger and 2 others like this
38 minutes ago, Widsyy said:

In-game name: Nv Wiggity Wang Liqin

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:)too many

Previous gangs: regimongs and AiA and last but not least nV

Why would you like to join Prime: its always been my dream

What can you bring to Prime: former professional ifrit driver and a phenominal strategic caller, great at counter strike global offensive and league of lesgannims 

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): all day every day, gunna miss college to play

What current members could vouch for you: not fussy anyone will do

@Wang Liqin

Denied, you dont vest enough