Prime - Recruitment - [S1] [OPEN]

Addon

In-game name: Wildaw

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) http://i.imgur.com/JLE54vJ.png

Previous gangs: Rebel Guard, RPD

Why would you like to join Prime:

I want to join prime because you guys get things done. Most other gangs try to do things and die then everyone leaves. I want to be part of something bigger.

What can you bring to Prime:

I am very good with cartel callouts, I also know how many other gangs try to take over the cartels. 

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 6-7 days, Depends if I have to work

What current members could vouch for you:

I don't have any, but I have talked to some of the members before.

1 minute ago, Wildaw said:

In-game name: Wildaw

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) http://i.imgur.com/JLE54vJ.png

Previous gangs: Rebel Guard, RPD

I want to join prime because you guys get things done. Most other gangs try to do things and die then everyone leaves. I want to be part of something bigger.

I am very good with cartel callouts, I also know how many other gangs try to take over the cartels. 

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 6-7 days, Depends if I have to work

What current members could vouch for you:

I don't have any, but I have talked to some of the members before.

Denied :)

Gatorade likes this

In-game name: obeymatt

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) https://gyazo.com/b75370fe1c576b6cc4a84b2132f41f1b

Previous gangs: Olympus gangs: The new kings Centurion, never been in a asylum gang 

Why would you like to join Prime: I'm looking for a gang to fight cartels with 

What can you bring to Prime: me 

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): everyday 4- 7 hours a night 

What current members could vouch for you: None 

Edited by obeymatt
1 minute ago, obeymatt said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) https://gyazo.com/b75370fe1c576b6cc4a84b2132f41f1b

Previous gangs: Olympus gang can list if required never been in a asylum gang 

You applied to tenacity a few hours ago, id advise you to apply to a smaller gang on here first or list your olympus gang since a lot of the players in big gangs here know the big Olympus gangs such as MC or TFO. I'm not in this gang just giving you advise, good luck!

18 minutes ago, House. said:

You applied to tenacity a few hours ago, id advise you to apply to a smaller gang on here first or list your olympus gang since a lot of the players in big gangs here know the big Olympus gangs such as MC or TFO. I'm not in this gang just giving you advise, good luck!

Thanks bucko 

25 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

Previous gangs: Olympus gangs: The new kings Centurion, never been in a asylum gang 

Denied

ZEIMZY and George like this

In-game name: simon-pc

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) https://gyazo.com/3499a93314f744986e03607d70ea95d5

Previous gangs: kalava young team, simon-pc gang, tenacity

Why would you like to join Prime: The main reason is that you guys fight a lot at cartels. Also i know a few people in prime that are very good friends.

What can you bring to Prime: not much because you pretty much have everything

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 6 days a week

What current members could vouch for you: mclovin, bleach, goyneyy, maybe hardybe depends on his mood

Edited by simon-pc
7 minutes ago, simon-pc said:

In-game name: simon-pc

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) https://gyazo.com/3499a93314f744986e03607d70ea95d5

Previous gangs: kalava young team, simon-pc gang, tenacity

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 6 days a week

What current members could vouch for you: mclovin, bleach, goyneyy, maybe hardybe depends on his mood

denied

In-game name: Meloin

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) https://gyazo.com/a6633ca483d388ea1a6c1cdd554422e1 620hrs + 80hrs on another + over 300hrs other Bohemia Interactive Games

Previous gangs: 101st (was never a huge fan, i dropped out as i disliked the people, very disrespectful) & ALF which i was co-owner of, it was set out to be a bounty hunter gang only, i was'nt sure on the idea but went with it. Then i killed some cops and then got kicked by the owner for not being friendly them xD)

Why would you like to join Prime: I feel like prime a very professional gang which is what i'm looking for. I'm sure i'm not as good as all of you guys but that is why i would love to join, because i will gain so much more experience.

What can you bring to Prime: you first thoughts are more than likely "NO!" due to my age however i feel like i can bring some talent, tactical techniques and all round add even more strength to Prime. (which is a hard job at that)

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 7 days a week for at least 6-8hrs each day unless something 

What current members could vouch for you: I'm not familiar with any members.

3 hours ago, Meloin said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) https://gyazo.com/a6633ca483d388ea1a6c1cdd554422e1 620hrs + 80hrs on another + over 300hrs other Bohemia Interactive Games

Previous gangs: 101st (was never a huge fan, i dropped out as i disliked the people, very disrespectful) & ALF which i was co-owner of, it was set out to be a bounty hunter gang only, i was'nt sure on the idea but went with it. Then i killed some cops and then got kicked by the owner for not being friendly them xD)

Why would you like to join Prime: I feel like prime a very professional gang which is what i'm looking for. I'm sure i'm not as good as all of you guys but that is why i would love to join, because i will gain so much more experience.

What can you bring to Prime: you first thoughts are more than likely "NO!" due to my age however i feel like i can bring some talent, tactical techniques and all round add even more strength to Prime. (which is a hard job at that)

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 7 days a week for at least 6-8hrs each day unless something 

Requirements

-Over 1,000 hours on Arma 3

Even with your 12 bohemia accounts bud thats ==== 1000, Loop Hole states OVER 1000. Maybe next time Vegeta
Addon and goyney like this
18 hours ago, Meloin said:

APPLY for 12mongs huehuhehhuehue

Bishop likes this

In-game name:Dizzy a.k.a rat/scammer/mong

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) Over 1000

Previous gangs: AsylumRebelLifeSavage

Why would you like to join Prime:Because im good and like to play with people that are good and i would fuck the shit out of taylor swift :pogchamp:

What can you bring to Prime: Very good at selling money for $4 paypal 

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): like all the time

What current members could vouch for you: Myself... that's enough 

Rat

Feenix likes this
38 minutes ago, Diizzy said:

In-game name:Dizzy a.k.a rat/scammer/mong

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) Over 1000

Previous gangs: AsylumRebelLifeSavage

Why would you like to join Prime:Because im good and like to play with people that are good and i would fuck the shit out of taylor swift :pogchamp:

What can you bring to Prime: Very good at selling money for $4 paypal 

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): like all the time

What current members could vouch for you: Myself... that's enough 

Rat

+1 

Diizzy likes this

-Financially Stable  ✓

-Tactical Communications ✓

-Experienced ✓

-Mature ✓

-Over 1,000 hours on Arma 3, well surpassing this by a thousand and also have 5000+ Hours In Arma 2

In-game name: C L A C K ^ M A S T E R, House

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) 7fb4cc1712d043d59de4e8dc54933dcf.png

Previous gangs: Sinister, Lawless, Decimation, OG Vyper

Why would you like to join Prime:  I want to extend my knowledge of asylum further than it already has, I wanna make new friends cause I love everyone. At a point I was somewhat toxic when I was in lawless but im over that. I am a good player and I am working to be the best and have very high expectations for myself. also all of you guys seem like super cool dudes that dont rage and aren't sore losers and respect your opponents and one another. I want to be a part of that. and you guys seem like a great community and I have respected alot of your members since their present has even became known (the Synergy days of asylum).

What can you bring to Prime: Whenever we arent fighting Im working on my aim always willing to help members even outside of the game. I prioritize reamwork and revives over killing a guy as long as he doesnt have the jump on me. Im always willing to pull ifrits I never dont have enough money to fight and I am willing to do whatever it takes to help us win a fight whether its vesting a cap  or pulling as many ifrits/ Orcas as needed. I hope you guys give me a chance Ive been playing asylum for years and want to become the best I can possibly become and I think this gang will give me the motivation to due so considering how motivated I already am to fight with you guys. Thank you for reviewing my application I hope you guys get back to me soon. Thank you  

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 7 Days a week 4-16 Hours as long as I have nothing going on in my personal life

What current members could vouch for you: s0mething^, Prometheus, Marzoh and maybe more

Apci, George, Feenix and 3 others like this
12 hours ago, House. said:

-Financially Stable  ✓

-Experienced ✓

-Mature ✓

-Over 1,000 hours on Arma 3, well surpassing this by a thousand and also have 5000+ Hours In Arma 2

Why would you like to join Prime:  I want to extend my knowledge of asylum further than it already has, I wanna make new friends cause I love everyone. At a point I was somewhat toxic when I was in lawless but im over that. I am a good player and I am working to be the best and have very high expectations for myself. also all of you guys seem like super cool dudes that dont rage and aren't sore losers and respect your opponents and one another. I want to be a part of that. and you guys seem like a great community and I have respected alot of your members since their present has even became known (the Synergy days of asylum).

What can you bring to Prime: Whenever we arent fighting Im working on my aim always willing to help members even outside of the game. I prioritize reamwork and revives over killing a guy as long as he doesnt have the jump on me. Im always willing to pull ifrits I never dont have enough money to fight and I am willing to do whatever it takes to help us win a fight whether its vesting a cap  or pulling as many ifrits/ Orcas as needed. I hope you guys give me a chance Ive been playing asylum for years and want to become the best I can possibly become and I think this gang will give me the motivation to due so considering how motivated I already am to fight with you guys. Thank you for reviewing my application I hope you guys get back to me soon. Thank you  

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 7 Days a week 4-16 Hours as long as I have nothing going on in my personal life

What current members could vouch for you: s0mething^, Prometheus, Marzoh and maybe more

-1 RDMed me at rebel

JK on the real, +50 House is a good guy and probably the only guy that won't steal your gang bank if he makes it to rank 2

9 hours ago, House. said:

-Financially Stable  ✓

-Experienced ✓

-Mature ✓

Denied. Good Luck Finding A New Gang.

Anthony_ and explicit like this
1 hour ago, Mr. Linux said:

In-game name: Linux

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:)https://gyazo.com/d2c7acbe220a6dae9ed1c49759dd9d05

Previous gangs: S.A.S, CWP, Ruthless, Eclipse, Creed

Why would you like to join Prime: I require a group of friends that I can trust and assist me in my daily troubles in altis.

What can you bring to Prime: I am experienced. Familiar with life mod since chenarus back in arma 2. I love dayz. All that + my love for asylum and arma 3 = kavala's #1 pistol banger.

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 12 hours a day 7 days a week (except when if i travel or get sick, etc..)

What current members could vouch for you: I hope some one can. <3

denied