Prime - Recruitment - [S1] [OPEN]

Addon

In-game name: Frizzy

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required:) aea94a63b782b46e4e5e17042aaa7418.png

Previous gangs: OG Torment, Velocity, Instinct, Tenacity, and Leader of Ruthless.

Why would you like to join Prime: I want to play with a close group who will always take fighting in the most serious way possible. I also want to contribute in any way possible to total cartel/map dominance. I have been in a gang lead by Addon before and know that there will be no room for errors or fooling around. I know what is expected and will always put the gang first. I want to be in a serious gang that is well known and respectfully feared. 

What can you bring to Prime: I can bring activity. I will be on 7 days a week once I get fully settled into my house. I can bring reliability. When the gang is fighting whoever whenever I will be there. I will bring teamwork. I will always put the team first and know how to take orders on what needs to be done. I will put the gang and the members in it first. (Addon can vouch for that) I will be financially ready at all times. You will never have to worry about me skipping out on fights. I am financially stable always will be and have always been. My tactical communications are just that. (tactically clean) I work very well with others and am never about any drama. I have a chill attitude and am cool with everyone. Close quarter combat is what I feel I do the best. But I can hit long range shots too. This is an extra screenshot of money even though it was not asked for. Just want to show that I can and always will afford my own loadouts. I will also NEVER be afraid to pull gang vehicles.  9736ba2f2cdb2d35f5a420aa5376e462.png

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 7 days a week 

What current members could vouch for you :Addon and Bikstock

18 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Previous gangs: OG Torment, Velocity, Instinct, Tenacity, and Leader of Ruthless.

Why would you like to join Prime: I want to play with a close group who will always take fighting in the most serious way possible. I also want to contribute in any way possible to total cartel/map dominance. I have been in a gang lead by Addon before and know that there will be no room for errors or fooling around. I know what is expected and will always put the gang first. I want to be in a serious gang that is well known and respectfully feared. 

What can you bring to Prime: I can bring activity. I will be on 7 days a week once I get fully settled into my house. I can bring reliability. When the gang is fighting whoever whenever I will be there. I will bring teamwork. I will always put the team first and know how to take orders on what needs to be done. I will put the gang and the members in it first. (Addon can vouch for that) I will be financially ready at all times. You will never have to worry about me skipping out on fights. I am financially stable always will be and have always been. My tactical communications are just that. (tactically clean) I work very well with others and am never about any drama. I have a chill attitude and am cool with everyone. Close quarter combat is what I feel I do the best. But I can hit long range shots too. This is an extra screenshot of money even though it was not asked for. Just want to show that I can and always will afford my own loadouts. I will also NEVER be afraid to pull gang vehicles.  9736ba2f2cdb2d35f5a420aa5376e462.png

Denied

1 hour ago, Frizzy said:

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Denied

TghktaI.gif

Frizzy, Apci, Bizzy and 1 other like this

In-game name: Smarty

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/a88376054c9ad004f71956374c43027e

Who can vouch for you: Half of the gang

Why do you want to join Prime: To have some fun with some old friends, who happen to know what they are doing.

Previous gangs: Innovative, Synergy, Encore, Torment

Edited by Smarty
Drew likes this