Necroposting

Necroposting is the act of posting in a forum thread that is too old to matter any more, or has served it's purpose.

Can we get some sort of ruling on this, it's really irritating seeing threads over 6 months old and are completely irrelevant now getting revived for no reason other than trolling or just inexperience with forums. It is a bit petty but honestly I'd rather not see good ol' Steve's post from January talking about his dick size, revived. It's just annoying and ignorant.

Only constructive and meaningful replies. Keep it clean.

Edited by Crow
g1ant likes this
4 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

I agree however sometimes it's nice to see people's threads that isn't a troll or waste of time be revied

It depends on the subject, if it's something that doesn't need to be revived; then it shouldn't. It'd keep the forums cleaner and easier to find relevant threads - other than Steve's big dick thread from January.

("Steve's big dick" thread doesn't actually exist, just using it as an example.)

Edited by Crow
Crossfade likes this
4 minutes ago, Crow said:

It depends on the subject, if it's something that doesn't need to be revived; then it shouldn't.

and I agree.

i enjoy going through the forums back to last year and seeing people's montages or screenshots *to remember the old days* I don't comment on them tho unless it's super funny and I feel new people deserve to share in the great moments. :)

Crow likes this
37 minutes ago, Crow said:

Necroposting is the act of posting in a forum thread that is too old to matter any more, or has served it's purpose.

Can we get some sort of ruling on this, it's really irritating seeing threads over 6 months old and are completely irrelevant now getting revived for no reason other than trolling or just inexperience with forums. It is a bit petty but honestly I'd rather not see good ol' Steve's post from January talking about his dick size, revived. It's just annoying and ignorant.

Only constructive and meaningful replies. Keep it clean.

are admin apps open or something?

or do you get cheap thrills from whiteknighting. This thread is more pointless than necroposting.

Vhantom, massi, Tiger and 10 others like this
14 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

are admin apps open or something?

or do you get cheap thrills from whiteknighting. This thread is more pointless than necroposting.

How is this meaningful or constructive, please leave. I have no patience for this type of shit. Just another shittalker, talking out of his ass. Not uncommon.

9 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Im gonna necropost this thread when it gets old

Hello IT Support,
Mida, have you tried turning your system on and off?
You seem to have caught a virus called Paragon. :kappa: 
For real, please don't. It's so annoying :'(

Edited by Crow
5 minutes ago, Crow said:

How is this meaningful or constructive, please leave. I have no patience for this type of shit. Just another shittalker, talking out of his ass. Not uncommon.

not meant to be meaningful or constructive. Dont like necroposting, then click off the thread once you realize its a necro and wait for it to get removed like it always does. You sir are the one talking out of your ass. Good day abc7623ecc13514afa8cd722d9500cf5.jpg

DreamC, Kettles, Shepurd and 3 others like this
Just now, TheRealLethal said:

not meant to be meaningful or constructive. Dont like necroposting, then click off the thread once you realize its a necro and wait for it to get removed like it always does. You sir are the one talking out of your ass. Good day abc7623ecc13514afa8cd722d9500cf5.jpg

If you recall, I asked for meaningful and or constructive comments. I do click off them but that doesn't stop other people going on there and being idiots. I can understand if they have a purpose or for some other proper reason but just for idiocy is beyond me.

The talk not out of my ass but my mouth good sir.

Usually if it is a relevant discussion I dont mind a thread being commented on after a long period of time. Some threads get locked or moved to the graveyard when they are necro posted. It really just depends and typically isn't a huge deal. Personally I wont do anything unless I feel like the thread will cause a problem or a flame war etc.

Crow likes this
7 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Usually if it is a relevant discussion I dont mind a thread being commented on after a long period of time. Some threads get locked or moved to the graveyard when they are necro posted. It really just depends and typically isn't a huge deal. Personally I wont do anything unless I feel like the thread will cause a problem or a flame war etc.

Thank you for clearing this up.

6 minutes ago, massi said:

this pretty much

it's a small forum, who cares

did i ask for a ignorant, unnecessary comment on a thread that is meant for suggestive purposes? no.

brown-nosing lethal :shrug:

12 minutes ago, House. said:

Isn't this a career cop gang? Come fight us if we are such scum :D 

Barely any of the members are even cops lmfao. I don't know where you got that info from- Read the about us, we play for fun not for competitive reasons :kappa: 

Here's a PSA for all the idiots out there- calling us "lawlient" isn't a insult we literally merged and I was the person to start that 68rsTQE.jpg so idk why people call us that thinking it's insulting, it's just a meme :frog:

Edited by House.
And for the cuck thing above that comment, valkyrie will always be a cuck :D