Gang wars tips

Keneith

Pro tip for next gangwars if you wanna play on multiple teams and not get dq - get on multiple rosters with a different name and you won't get disqualified. Such a biased tourney just like last time, and don't worry if you get revived with out gear and you are a big deal around here, admins will give you gear and let the less known people just run around naked and tell them it's a bug nothing we can do.

/end rant 

You blatantly broke the rules and you're bitching. Shut the actual fuck up. I don't get how your fucking brain works man, it's like you see the rule, you see that there is a loophole, and you try to use it? How fucking dumb are you? That's like seeing one method to duping dogs and you don't use that method but you use another fucking method and then go complain to the admins after you get a perm that you didn't use that certain method, so everything is okay, but you still duped. That's like saying stabbing someone to death isn't murder because you didn't use a gun. Like wtf kind of logic is that even?

Just now, Vanilla Coke said:

You blatantly broke the rules and you're bitching. Shut the actual fuck up. I don't get how your fucking brain works man, it's like you see the rule, you see that there is a loophole, and you try to use it? How fucking dumb are you? That's like seeing one method to duping dogs and you don't use that method but you use another fucking method and then go complain to the admins after you get a perm that you didn't use that certain method, so everything is okay, but you still duped. That's like saying stabbing someone to death isn't murder because you didn't use a gun. Like wtf kind of logic is that even?

Clearly you missed what is going on Vanilla coke... Go back to your tunnel in kavala bro before you get sat down

Monster and DreamC like this
1 minute ago, Vanilla Coke said:

If we're talking Decimation, they dq'd because they let OLL13 play with them, knowing well that they would get hella fucked if someone found out, and they found out :shrug: better luck next time I guess?

No, We are not talking about Decimation. We are discussing how someone played for 2 teams under 2 different names and only the player got DQ and not the teams.

And honestly the whole letting OLL13 Play thing, We were told we didn't have a choice but to play in 10 minutes and if we didn't we were going to be DQ anyways. Which apparently was a twisted version of what was actually said now that its done and over with. So i mean lets be honest, Play and get DQ or not play and get DQ? =/

Edited by Keneith
Monster likes this
Just now, Boris said:

I'd say what I really think about how you run the gang wars but i'd get points.

So keep up the great job, you're doing good bud.

No please, say how i run the gang wars honestly, because rules have been stated and rules are being enforced. so please state boris

Rules are Rules. Both teams broke the rules whether it was willingly (like Decimate did) or unwillingly (Like Insurgents did). Rules are there to be enforced. 

Take me for example. I am banned for asylum for something that I think (and many other people think) is complete bullshit, but I'm still banned because I broke the rules.

No matter how bad Insurgents got "fucked over" by Lion, they broke the rules and should be dq'd.

Edited by LmfaOExde3
Just now, LmfaOExde3 said:

Rules are Rules. Both teams broke the rules whether it was willingly (like Decimate did) or unwillingly (Like Insurgents did). Rules are there to be enforced. 

Take me for example. I am banned for asylum for something that I think (and many other people think) is complete bullshit. No matter how bad Insurgents got "fucked over" by Lion, they broke the rules and should be dq'd.

or unwillingly (Like Insurgents did).

To bad they knew

Monster likes this
21 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

Take me for example. I am banned for asylum for something that I think (and many other people think) is complete bullshit, but I'm still banned because I broke the rules.

No matter how bad Insurgents got "fucked over" by Lion, they broke the rules and should be dq'd.

12) At no time Can you sub in a player that is NOT on your roster that you submitted.

^^^ That is the official rule... We followed that rule, how did we brake it??? Please tell me...

listen to the stream that was stated to your leader also, IF ANY PLAYER IS CAUGHT PARTICIPATING WITH ANOTHER GANG THAT IS NOT ON THERE ROSTER THAT TEAM WILL BE DQ'D, ALSO IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS ARE PLAYING ON ANOTHER TEAM THAT TEAM WILL BE DQ'D STILL

Edited by Goku
4 minutes ago, BrutaL said:

people are fucking babies

the rules WERE stated before the event

if someone is not on  your roster and they play with  you.. you get DQ. simple.. if you don't have the numbers, then blame your team.. the rules are fucking simple

stop being little bitches

RULES ARE RULES

rules are rules only when the roster changes are checked before they are accepted... lion was on ins roster first and then was added to tox too

1 minute ago, Goku said:

listen to the stream that was stated to your leader also, IF ANY PLAYER IS CAUGHT PARTICIPATING WITH ANOTHER GANG THAT IS NOT ON THERE ROSTER THAT TEAM WILL BE DQ'D, ALSO IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS ARE PLAYING ON ANOTHER TEAM THAT TEAM WILL BE DQ'D STILL

This was not stated in the official ruling, You say you dont wanna change the rules but you're changing them right now.... 

CadeRooney and Gubber Flexx like this
1 minute ago, Churu said:

This was not stated in the official ruling, You say you dont wanna change the rules but you're changing them right now.... 

ACTUALLY vulcan was notified when i pulled him and the other leader of the other gang into the channel. because he asked why decimation was DQ'D so thats on him. not us

Just now, BrutaL said:

well that's the fault of the people that added him.

get over it

simple really

fault of the ppl that accepted the change of roster , and fault of ppl that didnt double check the 1 guy that was added. not insurgents fault.. simple really...

we tried to make it faster and we added a sub in and the supervisors tried to make it faster by not checking the roster change...