How.

NicoDiAngelo

Just now, NicoDiAngelo said:

What I dont understand is how every gang requires former experience of gangs, cartel, etc. How am I supposed to get experience when they all require experience. It's like getting a job out of college when they all require previous job experience.

Join a less experienced gang, Fight things, and once you have the experience join the bigger ones. Or just lie.

Noliver. likes this

Personally if I wanted to join a gang to fight cartels then I would go on cop and fight them. Fight the gang you want to join as a cop because they can get a feel for your skill and presence and also a judge of your character from the RP. This may not work with all gangs but respect from being a good challenge as a cop could go towards helping you out. Otherwise I would suggest joining a smaller gang or one with less stringent entrance requirements to gain some cartel experience (and once again fight the other gangs to get your name out there). 

Just now, Sneaky said:

Personally if I wanted to join a gang to fight cartels then I would go on cop and fight them. Fight the gang you want to join as a cop because they can get a feel for your skill and presence and also a judge of your character from the RP. This may not work with all gangs but respect from being a good challenge as a cop could go towards helping you out. Otherwise I would suggest joining a smaller gang or one with less stringent entrance requirements to gain some cartel experience (and once again fight the other gangs to get your name out there). 

Bingo.

I got into my first cartel gang because I didn't back down from fights against them while on cop.

The APD should be your first gang.

Riot INC likes this

On 11/17/2016 at 5:07 AM, Haych said:

Play, get noticed, be a decent person, join the tier up.

Look at most of us GTA players, We came here knowing nothing about Cartels or the Asylum play style. Now the majority of the active GTA players who still play are in the top gangs. Get over the trash talk, put your ego aside and just perform at cartels, put out a decent montage and there you go, you'll get accepted into a 'high' tier gang. If you have a shit personality, well then rip you.

Look at how many people who are in these top gangs that aren't even that good at the game. All it takes is for people to like you and if you struggle joining any good gang, it just means you have a dog personality and people don't want to be around you.

edit by devran:"get over the trash talk" haych is one of the most toxic people i know and hes trying to give advice. pretty sure hes trying to become admin the retard. its not going to happen. he says he performs at cartels but most of the time is afk trying to get new cinematic clips for his next montage 

The best advice you will ever hear about this topic

Legit, Sp0on and Haych like this
On 12/31/2016 at 3:54 AM, NicoDiAngelo said:

What I dont understand is how every gang requires former experience of gangs, cartel, etc. How am I supposed to get experience when they all require experience. It's like getting a job out of college when they all require previous job experience.

just join a little gang then fight the bigger ones, and make a montage, if you are good they will invite you or at least know what you can do

• 1 month later...