[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

On 4/29/2017 at 4:54 PM, Revenant said:

In-game name: revenant
Timezone: I'm from memphis
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): I have like 2300
Previous gang affiliations: duplicity
Why we should accept you: i hev very keen smell for diamonds, great shot(with a bow), have killed the ender dragon on THREE different worlds 
B)
Member who can vouch for you : thero for sure !!

(edit) zane has just informed me he will vouch

accepted as trial 

On 4/29/2017 at 5:47 PM, Austin Smith said:

In-game name: Austin Smith
Timezone: CST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/d93dd68371e477c5c1519cfb63e5c2fd
Previous gang affiliations: The Corleones, The Uninvited, and Synthetic
Why we should accept you: Good shot, and good pilot. Dont even get me started on the thousands of hours of Minecraft I have played. I am the undefeated MC Hunger Games player. No one can stop me!
Member who can vouch for you :
 Zane and Winchester

denied

Man, I really wish you guys learned, I really do. So the double point threat really did not work so going forward it's going to be modqueue. Recruitment threads are not the place for this.

As for players banned for pull downs it's not just from montages, it's from other evidence as well. Im sorry one of your friends was banned. He has the right to make an appeal which he has and I'm working with him on it, we are going to attempt to do what he claimed he did and see if it's logical in any sense. If you have evidence other than "I know he doesn't cheat" feel free to shoot it my way.

This is the end of the discussion inside this recruitment thread, if it continues you will find yourself on modqueue. Use the recruitment threads as they are intended.

In-game name: cHIP oTLE
Timezone: EST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): ~1300 (will edit in SCreenshot if necessary)
Previous gang affiliations: Tribal, Bridge Burners, Independent Slayers
Why we should accept you: S1 is my main, but I'm more than willing to join fights on the other servers if needed.  I've got plenty of money to spend and don't require comps for shit lost in fights.  Best driver NA 
;)
Member who can vouch for you : Winchester, Zane and whoever else wants to...

2 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

In-game name: cHIP oTLE
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): ~1300 (will edit in SCreenshot if necessary)
Previous gang affiliations: Tribal, Bridge Burners, Independent Slayers
Why we should accept you: S1 is my main, but I'm more than willing to join fights on the other servers if needed.  I've got plenty of money to spend and don't require comps for shit lost in fights.  Best driver NA 
;)
Member who can vouch for you : Winchester, Zane and whoever else wants to...

Denied. Not enough experience. Good luck with your future endeavors. 

In-game name: Hank.Flanked
Timezone: 8:56 AM
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 14 (No)
Previous gang affiliations: Peach Cartel, Mob Figgaz, Invictus, Velocity, Temper
Why we should accept you: Because i am SUPER good at shooting with the rook and pdw
Member who can vouch for you : I would first like to thank my family, i dont think i could have done this without their support, second, i would like to thank Donald Trump for making America Great AGAIN

Edit: Fuck this font.

Edited by Hank Storm
Fuck this font.
Callumm, bunni, Trig and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, Hank Storm said:

Previous gang affiliations: Peach Cartel, Mob Figgaz, Invictus, Velocity, Temper
Why we should accept you: Because i am SUPER good at shooting with the rook and pdw
Member who can vouch for you : I would first like to thank my family, i dont think i could have done this without their support, second, i would like to thank Donald Trump for making America Great AGAIN

• Denied, no one to vouch to you. :thinking:
2 hours ago, Hank Storm said:

Accepted my boy. @Katheeri stfu you little telemarketer 

2 hours ago, Hank Storm said:

denied

In-game name: Ludde
Timezone: GMT +00
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 1669
Previous gang affiliations: tribal
Why we should accept you: I have brand new knee pads, all I want to do is fight cartels, decent shot and good tac comms, I have been playing with you guys at cartels recently and getting kills, I know call outs
Member who can vouch for you : Dont know if they will vouch for me but the whole gang 

13 hours ago, Ludde said:

Why we should accept you: I have brand new knee pads, all I want to do is fight cartels, decent shot and good tac comms, I have been playing with you guys at cartels recently and getting kills, I know call outs
Member who can vouch for you : Dont know if they will vouch for me but the whole gang 

Accepted Denied

Edited by Hank Storm
sorry fam
FudgeR likes this
13 hours ago, Ludde said:

We wish you the best of luck on joining another gang!

zane1 likes this
14 hours ago, Ludde said:

Denied. Not enough experience. Good luck with your future endeavors. 

On 2/14/2017 at 8:16 PM, Shameless said:

In-game name: Shameless
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/5a0b5f0b92013f2aae846759ac32b41f
Previous gang affiliations: Primitive, Plague, Retribution, Ruthless.  
Why we should accept you: I have good memes, I'm a great shot, I love bunni, I know all call outs, and I love to fight.
 Bunni, Jwilly, threo, Aslan,  Hetic bec he is a qt, maybe Steve? 

Denied. Not old enough. Good luck in the future.

In-game name: raaid                                             Age : 17 DOB - 04/12/00
Timezone: GMT 
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 2700 currently on phone will get screenshot on later Date
Previous gang affiliations:0 on here 
Why we should accept you: good shot know what I'm doing when it comes to cartels and combat, several major gangs on pre servers and have learnt a lot about driving MRAPS.
Member who can vouch for you : gutchi (I think)

Reformed Katheeri likes this
12 minutes ago, raaid said:

In-game name: raaid                                             Age : 17 DOB - 04/12/00
Timezone: GMT 
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 2700 currently on phone will get screenshot on later Date
Previous gang affiliations:0 on here 
Why we should accept you: good shot know what I'm doing when it comes to cartels and combat, several major gangs on pre servers and have learnt a lot about driving MRAPS.
Member who can vouch for you : gutchi (I think)

accepted for trial 

1 hour ago, Lothar Caligno said:

In-game name: Lothar caligno
Timezone: Eastern US
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): I got like 3k hours

Previous gang affiliations: Non
Why we should accept you: Well you want me for my piloting and pvp skills. 

Idk But I like to get know some of your members. 

Denied