Goodbye - Pat Rick

Pat Rick

Hello everyone,

I haven't really thought about this too much but I thought this was the right decision.

I will be leaving asylum for the next 6 months. I have made this decision because I have more important things in my life coming up at the moment. Exams, sports and others...

I would like to thank everyone for allowing me to have a great time on the server for over a year. I have enjoyed every moment of it if it was horribly failing tower drops or getting teamkilled by various gang members. I am grateful for the admins and developers for what they have provided to have fun. I am solely leaving on the reason that I have more important things in my life coming up and as I would like to join the royal air force one day these things come first. I am not leaving because the servers are not enjoyable anymore.

However with these things said hopefully I will be back after my exams maybe to say hello and play a little. Although that is a good 6 months away I am looking forward to it.

I would like to wish everyone good luck in whatever they wish to do with their lives and hope that it goes extremely well for them.

Thank you especially to some special people that I have known over the time of asylum.

Bob Jill: You're my fellow EU mate in most gangs I have been in and I have enjoyed it  You are an insane pilot and have contributed to my sniping and piloting skills for whatever they are worth

Jonah: You also have been in a lot of gangs I have been in. Been really fun to play with you.

Leon: Amazing leader and contributes to most decisions made in a gang. Nothing more to say other than I know you will get far in life.

Pacifist: One of the best shots on asylum if not the best shot. Love you paci 

Bang: You hardly ever get mad maybe because you're so high all the time.

Harley: Amazing joker and always fun to play with

Owen: You probably won't see this but amazing leader

OLLIE: Beast of a shot and player. And no I am not high 

Jim: LAD

Midamaru: My god

Roy Austin: Great laugh and a beast of a shot

Crow: Career cop for the rest of your life

Motard: Leader of the first decent gang I joined. Taught me a lot.

Vulcan: Great early morning fights and a joy to play with on cop

Shepurd: Pilot, shot everything great.

Whitey: Always make me smile xD

Rugged: Hardly spoke but great pilot

Assert: Funny guy and beast of a shot 

Inventz: Awesome shot

Alex: You hardly speak but when you do...

Don: Game sense

Vladimir: Great player

Envy: If you do hack, cheat, lag whatever I dont care. Always a joy to play against

Insanity and Serenity: A huge set of elite players always fun to fight against when getting serious

Insurgents: Always fun to fight against

Instinct: Some toxic some great. Always fun to fight against and with.

FSA: The best rpers back in the day

Encore: Career cops and such... Always fun to fight against. Great set of people.

Here's to my most popular video on asylum

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this community and hopefully it survives so I may be able to see it again!

Have a great year everyone and good luck to all,

Pat Rick

Keep hot dropping ;)

Edited by Pat Rick
Bersabee, asiuxjau, Alex:) and 4 others like this

But Pat! What about all the nades flying around and the orcas going down! I can't live without seeing those! 

I hope you succeed at what you want to do in real life and keep chasing your dream man, you'll be a great pilot in the air force just like you are in Asylum :kappa:

O7 Man, one of the greatest guys I met in Asylum.

• 1 month later...