My first montage

Just now, JAY1HP said:

Just messing with you bro no hard feelings hope you don't take it the wrong way

Keep up the videos!

No problem man. If i were to post a video of myself and expect nothing funny to happen, I don't belong on Asylum. But thank you! I just hope to reach a few more people than a long winded paragraph that no one will read. 

JAY1HP likes this
5 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

No problem man. If i were to post a video of myself and expect nothing funny to happen, I don't belong on Asylum. But thank you! I just hope to reach a few more people than a long winded paragraph that no one will read. 

tbh I would prefer a paragraph

Needed to be said.  Now we all know how lovable and and non toxic I am. Just ask everyone on the forums like my boy @Eazy or that dumbfuck @OLL13 2.0 / @olliethemagicbum / @OLL13 2.0. But I try not to fuck with people doing legal money making, unless I know them or they're toxic af towards me in the interaction.

It's good to help the new players.

Just now, W00bzy said:

Needed to be said.  Now we all know how lovable and and non toxic I am. Just ask everyone on the forums like my boy @Eazy or that dumbfuck @OLL13 2.0 / @olliethemagicbum / @OLL13 2.0. But I try not to fuck with people doing legal money making, unless I know them or they're toxic af towards me in the interaction.

Your not getting cadet back stop trying to be non toxic....woman.

W00bzy likes this
3 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

It is great to help them out... But inviting them in is even better! 

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

I mean my first days on the server RED were getting camped by Bad Blood at the fish market. We didn't stop playing we just got smarter and found better ways to make money. 

Just now, massi said:

noobs don't stick around, fighters do

this server is mostly about fighting - very little RP actually in it unless you're being processed by a cop or something

I'm almost 100% positive that the new players would encompass the play style here if they were given a chance to get ahead. The player base isn't as resilient as it was 2 years ago. But i tell you what, you help a new player get 500k in their bank account and show them how cartels, feds, banks ETC work. They'll hopefully be hooked. Because now they have the understanding on how to make money, and how to spend that money in a fun way. Because as it stands now, from my understanding; guy shows up, gets robbed, killed, kidnapped and left to die. DC and goes elsewhere because he literally has no idea what just happened.

4 minutes ago, massi said:

noobs don't stick around, fighters do

this server is mostly about fighting - very little RP actually in it unless you're being processed by a cop or something

And what do you suppose we started this server as? This was my first ever Arma server 6 months ago. I was a complete  noob to the game and I stayed.

Edited by PublicEnemy