• no
  3. 3. 25% reduced

• yes
    • no
  4. 4. Reduced Jail Time

• yes
    • no

couldnt find a cop if my life depended on it... no1 would respond 

i go to court house having to pay a full ticket.

Maybe if not a half ticket, %75 reduction and reduced jail time say 30min instead of 45

Edit - sorry by %75 reduced I meant %25. You need to pay %75.

Edited by MrClean
added in reduced jail time

75% would be a little too OP IMO. 50% is a start. but I fear that this mechanic would reduce the need for rebels to interact with the APD. There is already a big gap between the two factions where little RP exists. Having the bounty is a part of the game... the ease of removing it with zero interaction would only increase the division between the factions. Just my opinion of course 

The reason you pay full ticket at the courthouse is to promote RP. If you were to just go to the courthouse for the half ticket every time you would be taking away from the cops. Do remember this is an RP server as light as it may be there still needs to be RP, nothing says RP like paying a reduced ticket without even having to say a word.

George, Innate and Huan Lee like this
12 minutes ago, Tyler said:

The reason you pay full ticket at the courthouse is to promote RP. If you were to just go to the courthouse for the half ticket every time you would be taking away from the cops. Do remember this is an RP server as light as it may be there still needs to be RP, nothing says RP like paying a reduced ticket without even having to say a word.

True, then do something like 25% less

Steve likes this