Montages

13 hours ago, « Nickis » said:

good thing u didnt kill bikstok would have got the 3rd party apps ban :) and trust me the community managers wont speak to you and admit there wrong but who am i to say... 

Not sure why you still give me all the credit for getting you banned. I literally did nothing, but whine to you in sidechat when you killed me in NR. I showed the video to maybe two other guys and it spread naturally from there to the admins, because it was so sketchy. Kingidentities however, I will take some credit for. It took 3 months, countless videos and many meetings with Motown to finally get rid of him.

2 hours ago, Pieter said:

I am probaly gonne get banned then

Probably..

Edited by Bikstok
M0T4RD and Rodrigo like this
15 hours ago, Bikstok said:

Not sure why you still give me all the credit for getting you banned. I literally did nothing, but whine to you in sidechat when you killed me in NR. I showed the video to maybe two other guys and it spread naturally from there to the admins, because it was so sketchy. Kingidentities however, I will take some credit for. It took 3 months, countless videos and many meetings with Motown to finally get rid of him.

Probably..

Honest question before this thread gets the #Haplock: After seeing the video(s), do you still believe he was hacking?

2 hours ago, Distilled said:

Honest question before this thread gets the #Haplock: After seeing the video(s), do you still believe he was hacking?

I haven't seen any videos of nickis besides the one at north rebel. I didn't bother showing any admins the video, because usually it takes 10+ videos and multiple sources for someone to get banned for cheating. Just think about how much evidence was gathered for aidzo and king. I think (and hope) the admins have a lot more evidence on nickis than just that NR video.

However, I will say my faith in some admins making the right call for cheaters is very lacking. After seeing how they handled the weeaboo situation, I lost a lot of respect for them. Perma banned for lagswitching ingame and on teamspeak with no chance to appeal to show his own POV. Told he can die in a fire by a head admin. Just really unprofessional behaviour that I never expected from guys like Bamf and Motown.

sikcin, Carson, Bry and 3 others like this
22 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

I haven't seen any videos of nickis besides the one at north rebel. I didn't bother showing any admins the video, because usually it takes 10+ videos and multiple sources for someone to get banned for cheating. Just think about how much evidence was gathered for aidzo and king. I think (and hope) the admins have a lot more evidence on nickis than just that NR video.

However, I will say my faith in some admins making the right call for cheaters is very lacking. After seeing how they handled the weeaboo situation, I lost a lot of respect for them. Perma banned for lagswitching ingame and on teamspeak with no chance to appeal to show his own POV. Told he can die in a fire by a head admin. Just really unprofessional behaviour that I never expected from guys like Bamf and Motown.

I always stood by the if you cheated and get banned, then good, fuck you.  I stood by the admins when they banned someone, it always seemed like it took so much for them to actually ban a player.  Then Nickis happened, and they haven't talked to him or showed him the evidence.  Even then, the community thought he hacked, and what did I know...

But right now, I'm sitting here removed from my rank as Lieutenant and was told "we won't tell you why", but you're removed.  So I sympathize with the frustration of not being provided evidence.

Edited by Ranger

I'm just disappointed that such a successful community is being ran by people who're not man enough to allow those accused of wrongdoing to speak with the admins/community managers to explain their side and attempt to prove their innocence. Not only that, but they lie by saying that they will speak with them at a later time, then proceed to silence them by banning them from TS and the forums. What gives?

ban.png

35 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I always stood by the if you cheated and get banned, then good, fuck you.  I stood by the admins when they banned someone, it always seemed like it took so much for them to actually ban a player.  Then Nickis happened, and they haven't talked to him or showed him the evidence.  Even then, the community thought he hacked, and what did I know...

But right now, I'm sitting here removed from my rank as Lieutenant and was told "we won't tell you why", but you're removed.  So I sympathize with the frustration of not being provided evidence.

Seems kinda similar to the way jessie slaughter was removed.

Meh, cheating or not nickis deserves to see why he was banned and if the admins don't have the balls to show such evidence then we assume there is none.

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

I guess that's what happens when you camp rebel after a bank robbery and claim 'undercover lt'

:)

34 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

I guess that's what happens when you camp rebel after a bank robbery and claim 'undercover lt'

:)

Please tell me when I have ever done that.  Because I know what you are talking about, and I wasn't the LT in rebel.

Also, P.S, undercover LT's are allowed inside rebel.

Edited by Ranger