Wallbang

I was misinformed and made a statement that is no longer important.  Nice shooting! 

Spoiler

I don't give a rats ass if you have 5 thousand hours and have extremely amazing control over your mouse. I will never believe that you are able to control the recoil to that degree. Disappointing to see. 

Edited by (IFRIT)Mitch
9 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

I don't give a rats ass if you have 5 thousand hours and have extremely amazing control over your mouse. I will never believe that you are able to control the recoil to that degree. Disappointing to see. 

Look at his stance, he has the gun rest bonus thing. Take your disappointment elsewhere.

Just now, Kettles said:

Look at his stance, he has the gun rest bonus thing. Take your disappointment elsewhere.

I've never been able to deploy on a window ledge at that angle. Also, when you deploy, your gun snaps to the position. I see no animation to suggest he utilized this method. My disappointment will stay here until he's able to provide some answers. 

"EJ" likes this
17 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

It may seem like insane recoil control, but I just went to go test it and tbh, it takes no effort to control recoil in that position.

https://gyazo.com/f9f1baa9f340f10676480a453b515924

Just now, thero said:

It may seem like insane recoil control, but I just went to go test it and tbh, it takes no effort to control recoil in that position.

https://gyazo.com/f9f1baa9f340f10676480a453b515924

Are you able to deploy on the ledge? Thanks for showing that side. I'm no longer disappointed, @Kettles. But the amount of people in the community abusing various methods to control recoil is sad. Glad he (hopefully) isn't one of them. Tip of the hat.....

Just now, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

Are you able to deploy on the ledge? Thanks for showing that side. I'm no longer disappointed, @Kettles. But the amount of people in the community abusing various methods to control recoil is sad. Glad he (hopefully) isn't one of them. Tip of the hat.....

When the glass is broken, you can deploy on the ledge but you can not aim where he was aiming.

Are you able to elaborate how in "that" position, you are able to dump a full mag with hardly any movement. Be real here..

Well, this is Arma and in some positions you can be a walking bipod, others you can have insane recoil. I can't really explain how in that position the recoil is basically nothing, all I can say is try it for yourself :shrug:

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
28 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

he was rested, not even zoomed in and not even shooting far... not that hard

Edited by Fudger
Just now, Fudger said:

he was rested, not even zoomed in and not even shooting far... not that hard

As stated in a prior post some where up there, it was stated that you could not deploy the Bi-pod and aim in that direction. I don't understand how shooting a full mag and hitting the target can generate that little recoil. I want answers to this because it affects the entire community....

15 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

He is not deploying his bipod his gun is resting on the window sill. The bipod function locks you into position while when you rest your gun on something you can move freely and quickly.

edit: needless to say, resting your gun significantly reduces recoil, not as much as bipoding but it still does reduce to a fraction of what the normal recoil is with out resting your gun on something.

Edited by Steve
Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
6 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

As stated in a prior post some where up there, it was stated that you could not deploy the Bi-pod and aim in that direction. I don't understand how shooting a full mag and hitting the target can generate that little recoil. I want answers to this because it affects the entire community....

bipoded is when uu press c on someething 

rested is when your like above or next to something and shoot and it reduces your recoil.

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
3 minutes ago, Steve said:

He is not deploying his bipod his gun is resting on the window sill. The bipod function locks you into position while when you rest your gun on something you can move freely and quickly.

edit: needless to say, resting your gun significantly reduces recoil, not as much as bipoding but it still does reduce to a fraction of what the normal recoil is with out resting your gun on something.

Just now, Fudger said:

bipoded is when uu press c on someething 

rested is when your like above or next to something and shoot and it reduces your recoil.

Are you kidding me. I had no idea that was even a thing. I thought every time someone talked about rest, they were referring to the Bi pod deal. Good to know! I appreciate the information on the subject in a respectful manner when i was obviously misinformed. 

FudgeR likes this
6 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

Are you kidding me. I had no idea that was even a thing. I thought every time someone talked about rest, they were referring to the Bi pod deal. Good to know! I appreciate the information on the subject in a respectful manner when i was obviously misinformed. 

Also, press "C" for Combat Stance.

Jwilly likes this
1 hour ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

I was misinformed and made a statement that is no longer important.  Nice shooting! 

Reveal hidden contents

2 hours ago, Space. said:

can you see the no-recoil too? Reported.

You two are fucking retarded. Just because lots of people uses no recoil scripts, doesn't mean that every single player uses it. This is 100% not a recoil script, it's too smooth to be a no recoil script. Learn how the script works first before you'll do some shaming. :kermit:

Edited by Pentax
Just now, Pentax said:

You two are fucking retarded. Just because lots of people uses no recoil scripts, doesn't mean that every single player uses it. This is 100% not a recoil script, it's too smooth to be a no recoil script. Learn how the script works first before you'll do some shaming. :kermit:

I'd prefer to be naive and not understand the script than to use to it be "Informed". I get what you're saying though. 

I'd prefer to be naive and not understand the script than to use to it be "Informed". I get what you're saying though. 

You don't need to use it to be informed. Check the code, test it in local gameplay, figure it out how it works and now you can spot no recoil script users 70% easier. 

Edited by Pentax
Just now, Pentax said:

You don't need to use it to be informed. Check the code, test it in local gameplay, figure it out how it works and now you can spot no recoil script users 70% easier. 

I have no smoke with anyone around here. But from my perspective with my understanding of things.  "A Lot" of people use them. Do i care? No. But i was sating that I was disappointed in regards to the subject. True story; having an opinion or a concern can be alright when you're respectful about it...

I have no smoke with anyone around here. But from my perspective with my understanding of things.  "A Lot" of people use them. Do i care? No. But i was sating that I was disappointed in regards to the subject. True story; having an opinion or a concern can be alright when you're respectful about it...

First, if you didn't care, you wouldn't go into threads like this and start speculating and shaming people for "no recoil scripting".

Second, you barely have any experience in Arma 3 combat, yet you think you know so much, and you go and insult people of using no recoil script, when they aren't.

Third, 

045863a4e2f2b6384997490f8060da32.png

not really being an adult by shaming people of using no recoil script for no reason. Don't you think so?

Fourth, this wasn't "concern, or opinion". It was you trying to shame the guy for using a no recoil script, when he wasn't and it backfired on you, cause you have no idea the fuck you're talking about.

Fifth, I don't know the op and I'm not defending him. I'm proving how stupid you are.

I'm done though :kermit:

g1ant likes this
Just now, Pentax said:

First, if you didn't care, you wouldn't go into threads like this and start speculating and shaming people for "no recoil scripting".

Second, you barely have any experience in Arma 3 combat, yet you think you know so much, and you go and insult people of using no recoil script, when they aren't.

Third, 

045863a4e2f2b6384997490f8060da32.png

not really being an adult by shaming people of using no recoil script for no reason. Don't you think so?

Fourth, this wasn't "concern, or opinion". It was you trying to shame the guy for using a no recoil script, when he wasn't and it backfired on you, cause you have no idea the fuck you're talking about.

Fifth, I don't know the op and I'm not defending him. I'm proving how stupid you are.

I'm done though :kermit:

I think maybe you didn't understand my tone of my original statement. Like i edited my original post, i stated i was misinformed about it. I admitted i was wrong, I thanked the members for explaining how it was done. I took the high road and admitted I was wrong. Never attacked anyone. And I don't know when i ever claimed to know anything. And sorry Pentax, my statement was an opinion and a concern. 

6 hours ago, Pentax said:

hes in my gang you spastic cunt, get off the mtn dew you're all jacked up on an shut the fuck up thanks.

sombody having some issues now that his daddy tiger gone

Edited by Space.
ChicoXL, Kettles, George and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Nugget said:

Hi, I have a few things to point out here in thero's video vs mathys.

1st, mathy just sprays, doesnt matter if he is on that wall or not its an mk14 it has the most recoil on asylum, even while you are resting on a ledge it still moves up drastically when your shooting.  you can pull down on it but it is still incredibly obvious.

2nd, thero is firing in bursts, that lowers recoil by a lot.  Pay attention to the video and you can see it.

Also @HotWings Why are you such a salty asshole?  If you "know how the script works" why are you saying everybody else on here with 2k+ hours on arma and at least 1k on asylum knows jack shit about what they are looking at.  or is this just your friend and you dont want him banned for being a cheating piece of shit?

Thanks, sincerely nugget.

Kys

Edited by Space.
FudgeR and Sammy like this