Red Dead Redemption 2

Bherky

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Spoiler

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Spoiler

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Spoiler

fucking rockstar

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

What is it with you and your retarded views about early access?

How do you think games are going to develop for the better without thorough player testing and finding bugs?

Bro don't get me started...

They need to hire professional testers and do that shit in house so when its released I don't have to play a broken game.

I'm not giving anyone money unless they have a vanilla product..Alpha and Beta can suck it!

Bherky and Kettles like this
Just now, Manolo said:

They need to hire professional testers and do that shit in house so when its released I don't have to play a broken game.

I'm not giving anyone money unless they have a vanilla product..Alpha and Beta can suck it!

I'm not your bro. If you want perfectly made "vanilla" games why are you playing Arma 3? We get an update and notes very rarely. You can't expect a game to be made even near perfect without a player base to test and build up the game.

Mathy and thero like this

"Red Dead Redemption 2 was originally scheduled to launch in 2017, but Rockstar Games has recently confirmed the game will now arrive in Spring 2018. On Rockstar's official website, the developer confirmed the reason for the delay:

"This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans."

Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-release-date-news-rumours-and-trailers-round-up#KKTJ6ceivg85YkK4.99

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

I'm not your bro. If you want perfectly made "vanilla" games why are you playing Arma 3? We get an update and notes very rarely. You can't expect a game to be made even near perfect without a player base to test and build up the game.

You are the only person that believes that Arma 3 is in early access...lol

Get off my Balls now and stop quoting me!

56 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

How do you think games are going to develop for the better without thorough player testing and finding bugs?

I think he is more or less referring to games that are hopeless, such as DayZ SA

Edited by Steve
Manolo likes this
59 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

I completely agree that it's better to push its release date back. At least something that is enjoyable with minor bugs for the player base to find and exploit for some fun. If it were to be early access shit with major flaws/ bugs, people would bitch and moan. "I can't play online, I'm stuck playing the fucking story mode/you can't even get on a server/'disconnect, disconnect, disconnect...complete shit." It would hang only by a thread on the reputation of it's predecessor. But I understand what you mean. Still better to wait, if it's delayed again, we all can rage; I miss playing red dead.

Armadillo will forever be the best town to hang out in. I only hope they allow players to lasso others online, kidnapping would be fun. 

Edited by Flameless
Bherky likes this
Just now, Flameless said:

I completely agree that it's better to push its release date back. At least something that is enjoyable with minor bugs for the player base to find and exploit for some fun. If it were to be early access shit with major flaws/ bugs, people would bitch and moan. "I can't play online, I'm stuck playing the fucking story mode/you can't even get on a server/'disconnect, disconnect, disconnect...complete shit." It would hang only by a string on the reputation of it's predecessor. But I understand what you mean. Still better to wait, if it's delayed again, we all can rage; I miss playing red dead.

Armadillo will forever be the best town to hang out in. I only hope they allow players to lasso others online, kidnapping would be fun. 

red dead topped the story line of GTA V imo.

Bherky and bum41 like this
4 hours ago, Steve said:

red dead topped the story line of GTA V imo.

Oh my god, yes. I loved GTA, honestly it was nice, loved going back through time to how they started and what led to their lives in Los Santos, but red dead was heart felt. The legendary ending of John's brother-in-law's death as well as his own. His son and wife leaving on his horse while he cracks the door to the barn and witnesses the squadron of law enforcement, confronts them and draws his weapon one last time to bring a few down with him and years later returning back to the site of his grave through the perspective of his son, Jack. Awesome ending, but it was the adventure throughout that brought back every player's venturesome, rebellious side rather than playing 2-bit thieves that conducted heists throughout the story all the while uncovering a torn past of your partners in crime. Both awesome, but Red Dead hit the nail on the head. 

Edited by Flameless
Steve and BishopActual like this
1 hour ago, Manolo said:

ur on about hiring testers for games but you play on the most broken game and server in the world.........

Edited by william
Mathy and George like this
2 hours ago, drex said:

Servers seem a lot more stable. 

It depends on how full they are and how much activity there is. If you have a large group of people doing a fed or people fighting cartels back to back for an more then an hour straight, the server will shit it self.

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

It depends on how full they are and how much activity there is. If you have a large group of people doing a fed or people fighting cartels back to back for an more then an hour straight, the server will shit it self.

salt over load i assume

4 hours ago, drex said:

No i'm saying that maybe asylum crashes because of the excessive amount of sidechat use after cartel fights lolol 

You know considering that there has been so many alleged reasons for the servers crashing and mass kicking I wouldn't be surprised if we were told one day that one of the reasons is excessive side chat use.