Gangs With Sportsmanship?

Spec

21 minutes ago, aleco5 said:

iCoNoclast if it was still around :kappa:

U wanna fuckin fight m8? 

We had all the sportsmanship in the world until 1 cop called his gangmates onto the server during a meth run to stop us. 

Wonder what happened to that video I had of them discussing how they were metagaming, but would cover it up with the skeleton rule...I'll hafta find that.

Edited by epTic
5 minutes ago, epTic said:

U wanna fuckin fight m8? 

We had all the sportsmanship in the world until 1 cop called his gangmates onto the server during a meth run to stop us. 

Wonder what happened to that video I had of them discussing how they were metagaming, but would cover it up with the skeleton rule...I'll hafta find that.

Yeah, some of cops in the gang would tell us, I really didn't bother to stop the meth runs because I was doing meth runs trying to make dolla. To bad not many of the members are still around like pirate or nick, really enjoyed doing cartels every hour. :(

Edited by aleco5
1 minute ago, aleco5 said:

Yeah, some of cops in the gang would tell us, I really didn't bother to stop the meth runs because I was doing meth runs trying to make dolla. To bad not many of the members are still around like pirate or nick, really enjoyed doing cartels every hour. :(

It wasn't us stopping the meth runs m8, it was the cops from a rival gang stopping us. :D

I was FamousGirlStreamer. 

Just now, epTic said:

It wasn't us stopping the meth runs m8, it was the cops from a rival gang stopping us. :D

I was FamousGirlStreamer. 

I don't think I really played with you that much or we weren't on at the same times.

• 2 weeks later...

for me, sportsmanship is really good

i play football for a local team, and we are a good team compared to half the league, but it's always good to have good sportsmanship

respect the opponents for turning up, and trying.. i hate shit talking after a win.. and i'd love it if asylum could cut a lot of the shit talk out, if someone tries and loses.. respect them for trying.. it's all a game, everyone plays for fun

ofcourse banter is allowed, but overall.. good fight is a  great thing

On 1/28/2016 at 11:25 AM, Spec said:

i only really play on server 4. i was wondering if there are any gangs out there that do not get toxic/salty in sidechat? Lets talk about it.

i don't get salty when i die. Its a game. People are going to be better than me, Just gotta accept it. #Truth

Back in the days everyone played for fun. Now it all seems like a competition. People crying and bitching in side chat after losing a fight and calling out everyone for "Hackers".

People that shit talk are just to dumb to understand that it won't make you better. You just gets laughed at because your childish behavior. ^^

Edited by NotSoNutty