Gangs With Sportsmanship?

Spec

13 minutes ago, Distilled said:

You're still surprised by male gamers nerd raging and shit talking over the internet? Where have you been? People would shit talk on the versus mode of Tetris if there was a chat box.

you make a valid point, shit talking is part of the game i guess. i just think some times it goes much further than simple "shit talking"

Edited by Spec

Almost all of the gangs got good sportsmanship. But just during the fights sometimes you see people to start talking shit and well everyone is spamming it, and all hell breaks loose. But at the end of the day we still love each other no matter what.

Gang fams

Edited by Cukofuko
Vulcan, Rodrigo, Padrinos and 4 others like this
57 minutes ago, Beenie said:

not sure what server you played on with regiment but they did plenty of smack talking. and they only reason they "protected" cartels was so they could get the extra money from there and run drugs so they could pull hemmts and 50 cals to torment the apd with. Regiment wasnt the memory you have

Regiment is the memory he has. How would you know what we did since as you said got tormented on COP. Sure people talked smack but nothing compared to these days. And if you were ever in a gang you would know you ''protect'' the cartels in order to be on the map and control the server. Payout from drugs wasnt that high as you think.

Edited by Cukofuko
Rodrigo, Gatorade, rngr and 1 other like this
4 minutes ago, ViiET said:

the good ole days when we used to fight for like 10hrs + everyday with Bad Blood and Insidious

especially just trying to gear up at kavala rebel and it was always zaxal, hamsham, and i shooting at ruthless' house at the bottom of the hill cause he would never give up respawning until we would blow his house up lololol

Edited by Donk