Gangs With Sportsmanship?

Spec

On 1/28/2016 at 0:33 PM, ViiET said:

Marauders :kappa:

Good ol' Maruauders. I was one of the only admins who would venture into their TS channel back when they were around. Prbly because half the time I would join, they would be doing shitty RAP sing alongs to Raps that they made up. HAHA. Was an awesome group of people.

I must say, before I was an Admin, and I was in Innovative, we used to HATE the Marauders, they were notorius for their Troll Cartel caps, like, having an sdar under the wharf at Meth cartel.

Good group of guys and gal's though, they always seemed like they had a fun time, and I never heard them yelling and screaming at each other over something that happened in game.

ViiET and SheriffJohnBeard like this

The thing is every gang have good sportsmanship, its just that a few people likes to talk in sidechat.

And a response to Beenie.

If u remember how precint 4 was back in the day, i guess you understand why alot of stuff happened? Im pretty sure precint 4 was the worst precint at that time, atleast for a while. Cops camping meth lab, lethaled everything they saw no matter what, the time LT's had 50 cals, they were used to kill people not to deal with the orca as it was supposed to. And the cops talked smack aswell, but i can understand why the cops complained when they got killed in HQ pretty much everyday. Im not saying every higher up on server 4 " ruined " server 4, but there was a few. There was always a few good cops left, but to actually roleplay or interract with them at all was pretty hard. 

But that changed after a while, and if i remember correctly the precint got a bit better overtime. 

1 hour ago, Rodrigo said:

If u remember how precint 4 was back in the day, i guess you understand why alot of stuff happened? Im pretty sure precint 4 was the worst precint at that time, atleast for a while. Cops camping meth lab, lethaled everything they saw no matter what, the time LT's had 50 cals, they were used to kill people not to deal with the orca as it was supposed to. And the cops talked smack aswell, but i can understand why the cops complained when they got killed in HQ pretty much everyday. Im not saying every higher up on server 4 " ruined " server 4, but there was a few. There was always a few good cops left, but to actually roleplay or interract with them at all was pretty hard. 

But that changed after a while, and if i remember correctly the precint got a bit better overtime. 

I still remember the 40-50 minute fight we had just south-east of Pyrgos when there was only 6-7 of us and about 10-11 cops, including the notoriously bad LT of that precinct. Kept returning with Striders and Hurons with nothing but lethals loaded.

Precinct 4 was awful back in t'day.

Rodrigo likes this
7 hours ago, Haphazard said:

Good ol' Maruauders. I was one of the only admins who would venture into their TS channel back when they were around. Prbly because half the time I would join, they would be doing shitty RAP sing alongs to Raps that they made up. HAHA. Was an awesome group of people.

I must say, before I was an Admin, and I was in Innovative, we used to HATE the Marauders, they were notorius for their Troll Cartel caps, like, having an sdar under the wharf at Meth cartel.

Good group of guys and gal's though, they always seemed like they had a fun time, and I never heard them yelling and screaming at each other over something that happened in game.

haha. i remember u hopping in our channel and just chilling :P

4 hours ago, Poko said:

The berries for the most part have probably the best sportsmanship I've seen, a select few people say a few things but the leader Mr.Berry keeps that gang pretty passive

edit: just realized the berries posted this

all jokes aside, i love you poko.

17 hours ago, Leftie said:

I still remember the 40-50 minute fight we had just south-east of Pyrgos when there was only 6-7 of us and about 10-11 cops, including the notoriously bad LT of that precinct. Kept returning with Striders and Hurons with nothing but lethals loaded.

Precinct 4 was awful back in t'day.

I think I do remember that, Aaaah, good old days..!

On 1/28/2016 at 0:33 PM, ViiET said:

Marauders :kappa:

<3

Edited by Axe
Millar and Leftie like this
On 1/31/2016 at 3:06 AM, Haphazard said:

The mermaid you speak of was most likely KC ^_^

Fun times being a Marauder.