PARATUS - PLEASE NEW WAR TITLES

50 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

If you get a couple thousand kills to get a "legend" tag, something tells me you need to get outside more..

Something tells me it's not for you to decide what people should do... You know that you'd never get to that "legend" spot, so jealousy kicks in and then you post useless shit like that... :fail:

P.S. Mr LT stop trying to get the topic derailed, so if you don't have anything useful to post, gtfo...

EDIT: Title for cops would be interesting as well, but instead of how many you kill, you get a title of how many people you send to jail. I think that it would be pretty cool concept.

Edited by Pentax

I think there should be more in-game usable titles in general beyond just the war kills category.  A good start to continue the war kills would be new titles at 500, 1000 and 1500. It would be cool if there was a dynamic title in that only X number of people could have it.

I would like to see some stuff for races, large bounties.  If you hold 1st place on one of the race tracks, that should be a title!

One for accruing large amounts of speeding tickets too!

Edited by Ranger
Haych likes this

it feels like paratus is adding in more shit to make money but no incentive to fight, you added in liquor which is good but why, so we can fight the same shitty cartels over and over with the same lag, pls add more things to fight for, the turf additions were good and all but why should i hold the cartels i dont really get anything apart from a couple bucks off here and there and the ability to make drugs without there being a cut taken, which is now useless since making liqour is so good.

Haych likes this
3 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

No. That's how people get these titles so fast.

Only if it was possible to make it so kills in Donor Town radius do not count towards war kills.

Edit: Does deaths even matter? It says war kills decreased when you die. Technically if you have 500 kills and 450 deaths, shouldn't you have the Thug title and not the Warlord one, I havn't read the title in a long time, im guessing it says kills. @bamf

Edited by Haych