o7 boys

Coke, the man, the dickbutt rocks guy, the retard, is finally making his departure from Altis (until the god's decide to lift my exile.) It was a good run, pretty long, 2 years, 3k hours, and now we here.

--------------------- I

Quick shoutouts to those that have made my stay on Asylum enjoyable

---------------------- will

@ChurchHD™ 5c9350378171059fcb5a327fa550aff2.png.9a6 <3 Shoutout to this fegit.

Rebel Department - You guys will shit on some cops, but not so much other gangs, but other than that, you made me actually realize what it's like to be kicked from a gang.

Corporal @SenPie - You're a cool ass cop bro, and idk if you're still around, but you were cool as shit.

@V3N0M - You're chill as fuck, and I can also never get you that cocaine, so this will have to settle.

Kavala Trolls - The life of Asylum, s/o to all you pistol banging motherfuckers, especially you Tunnel Snakes.

@Goldberg Attorney at Law  - Going to have to figure out a name for you, all those thread's you lock, and I think I got it... Goldilocks. o7, to one of the best admins.

@TRAV  - You're not very active (undercover I think, most of the time) and you bought me that jet to fly one time while you were chasing me around in your Mohawk and I crashed it into the ground. o7.

@DJScias - For the forums. Kind regards, Vanilla Coke.

@Snatch - For being a server 5 OG and the website too.

To all the people I got gang war kills on - Thank you for Enforcer (Yeah, I'm shit but decided to add this <_< fuck you gonna do?)

@eylizo - You are cool as fuck, and even though you left Exotic for Bad Blood, I still respect you.

@Nerd - You're like my twin, except for your laugh is even more AIDS (this is debatable), but you will never be near as good.:kappa:

@OLL13 - I did a shoutout in the video, but I don't think it was long enough... I've known you since Notorious and you were the biggest mong, back then, and now, but as bad as you are, I'm glad to say you are probably one of the coolest guys I've ever played with.

@Leslie - You're the chillest 14 yr. old I've ever met, and yes, you can be a cop now. #TheCopDream

@Notorious (not the gang, the person) - You've been inactive for a long time now, and I haven't seen you on in forever, same with @RAFAY, but you're some of the coolest few I've met, o7.

@GarethBatty - I should have met you way earlier, you're a hell of a guy, but EU/NA timezone difference. :( o7, I'll miss you.

@Sean // Fitty Bread - Because he made me, and because he's a pretty good player, didn't really get to know you doe... dis makes me sad. :(

@epTic - Best mascot ever, and he's a pretty good forum troll.

@Martiiin - Denied, I've been in a shit ton of gangs with you, but we split when Darkhorse disbanded and I haven't seen you in ts since, but FSA isn't a terrible gang, and the guys in there are hilarious. o7 bro.

@Diizzy - Because he asked me to, but this kid is AIDS and a fat ugly mongoloid.

Rest of the shoutouts will be in the video, I stuttered a lot because I have aids.

---------------------- never

I worked on this bitch for the time I've been banned, and I think it's pretty nice, and yes, I did steal 3 Rip's theme.

Funny moments/Shoutouts after the fragmovie. Don't judge me, I'm shit. Also, my CS:GO Crosshair is terrible, fuck off with that, I watched way too much FrankieOnPc when I got that clip.

Had a lot of fun making that one.

Would be funny if the ban was lifted tomorrow, but one can only hope. cmon plz im so bored... league sucks ass.

---------------------- forget

A lot of people idiots like to go out with a bang, and I'd like to go out with a montage and a few shoutouts.

---------------------- this

One last o7 to the community, keep Asylum alive. You'll probably see me around the forums a lot still, but as far as In-game goes, RIP.

Added this because it's a pretty good vest, and I was flying, one of my most memorable moments on Asylum, other than the time we had about 20 pistol bangers run up to server 5 rebel (when it only had 1) and wipe Darkhorse (screenshot is the last one in video.)

Also, fuck you @Goldy I can post whatever cringy bullshit I feel like you dickhead. ;)

---------------------- server. :wub:

PS... Probably worked way too hard on this whole thing, but I have a lot of freetime now that I can't play. Another thing, RIP anyone from Germany, you can't watch my video, sorry. :(

pce.

Sidenote: Anyone interested as to why I'm banned, PM me, I do not want to discuss it here, thanks!

Edited by Vanilla Coke
Gareth, 3 Rip, Snatch and 7 others like this
3 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Sidenote: Anyone interested as to why I'm banned, PM me, I do not want to discuss it here, thanks!

really?

i don't even know you, but i'm interested, just fucking tell us... it's not up for discussion, you're already banned..

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, i don't want to have to work to fulfill my nosiness 

RedNecked and Mike Stmria like this
12 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

really?

i don't even know you, but i'm interested, just fucking tell us... it's not up for discussion, you're already banned..

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, i don't want to have to work to fulfill my nosiness 

Discussing stuff like that publicly leads to locked threads, I don't want that. <3

3 hours ago, Valerios said:

First time i see myself getting killed in a montage, that's how i got this .59 kd, FeelsBadMan. o7 buddy

o7, you're a chill ass dude, but your kd sucks ass, no offense. <3

6 hours ago, Kryptonn said:

Remember they told devran He won't get unbanned...

Sheep too. :kappa:

5 hours ago, Ronald Spiffington said:

I don't know you personally but you liked my forum posts so I'm going to need him unbanned.

It's because I low key want to get to know you. ;)

7 hours ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

Didnt even mention me. 

Fucked up. Stay banned

Fixed.

15 hours ago, epTic said:

u didnt include me. 

Fuck u, stay banned 

Fixed.

13 hours ago, Rugged said:

Farewell Mofo I will Miss You hmu on steam :D

Will do bb.

15 hours ago, Dom said:

Never talked to you. But Bye

Your 1 taps are nasty as fuck, at least we have that in common. <3

16 hours ago, jonah1045 said:

rip :(

Indeed... :(

8 hours ago, Trilligy said:

Something something was permed for money exploits before something something you only get 1 other chance something something was more then twice. 

Tis true, I'm a dirty exploiter. But on the other hand, fix the housing system. <3

8 hours ago, OLL13 said:

He got banned for selling a bugged house twice, and now they refuse to look at his ban appeal. Admins don't like instinct very much 

He looked at it, didn't comment on whether or not I was staying banned, which is annoying, but now, w/ Trill's confirmation... o7, never going to log on again. <_<

Was really hoping I'd get to do one of these personally

When Gnashes takes all your money - NA edition.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
14 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Discussing stuff like that publicly leads to locked threads, I don't want that. <3

o7, you're a chill ass dude, but your kd sucks ass, no offense. <3

Sheep too. :kappa:

It's because I low key want to get to know you. ;)

Fixed.

Fixed.

Will do bb.

Your 1 taps are nasty as fuck, at least we have that in common. <3

Indeed... :(

Tis true, I'm a dirty exploiter. But on the other hand, fix the housing system. <3

He looked at it, didn't comment on whether or not I was staying banned, which is annoying, but now, w/ Trill's confirmation... o7, never going to log on again. <_<

Was really hoping I'd get to do one of these personally

When Gnashes takes all your money - NA edition.

Except they've banned sheep 30 Times...too bad they just used the ban message "Too much lag"....if they had actual proof of him inte totally ruining the Server they would've made a real ban message...sad

Edited by Kryptonn
5 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

Except they've banned sheep 30 Times...too bad they just used the ban message "Too much lag"....if they had actual proof of him inte totally ruining the Server they would've made a real ban message...sad

There's a lot of proof that the community doesn't see for reasons, but I heard Sheep actually isn't all that bad of a guy. But that statement is reaching pretty far considering he's one of the biggest sidechat warriors ever. Guilty myself, and I've been known to lag close quarters as well, just ask Pentax or Smarty.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
9 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

There's a lot of proof that the community doesn't see for reasons, but I heard Sheep actually isn't all that bad of a guy. But that statement is reaching pretty far considering he's one of the biggest sidechat warriors ever. Guilty myself, and I've been known to lag close quarters as well, just ask Pentax or Smarty.

I play with sheep for months. Obviously he lags, he has 500 ping..Doesn't mean he uses a program or group chats.

17 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

I play with sheep for months. Obviously he lags, he has 500 ping..Doesn't mean he uses a program or group chats.

Just suspicious man, the fact that he can hit trickshots better than any FaZe member I've ever seen, and the timing convenience of the lag spikes (i.e. pushing a tower, rushing window rocks, peeking a corner) is kind of high. But... I guess you never see him flying either, or many Orca's would drop out the air.

Nv | Sheep is losing connection

Nv | Sheep Battleye Kicked: Ping too high (951)

Nv | Tiger has been killed.

Nv | Wang Liqin has been killed.

Nv | Widsyy has been killed.

Sidechat: LOL RIP ORCA M8 GG NO COMP

Edited by Vanilla Coke