Section F, Number 5

2 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

This sorta reminds me when pain was chief of police and he held a community wide apd and rebel discussion but only me and three other people showed up. People want to see change but don't really want do anything themselves because they fear their public view or reputation will be tarnished. Either that or they're too lazy to be the change they want to see

This x10 it's why i took charge of making my precinct better, i figured people would either support me or demote me, i still have my rank.. so far

33 minutes ago, Tiefman said:

you cant speak your mind on asylum. its been like that for too long..the bullshit censorship came along with the 2nd wave of admins and just got worse and worse.... Asylum has gone from one of the best gaming communities that had the friendliest admins (minus cyberwasp, fuck that guy) to a cesspool of neckbearded drunkard admins who take this shit way too seriously.

now watch me get points/ban for speaking my mind instead of bitching, when admins just encouraged it...

If you don't care then why not. Besides this is a game, it's a bunch of pixels running around. 

The admins are generally awesome people, they unfortunately have their hands tied behind their backs in many situations and there are things going on that we don't know about. Just as Trilligy says the Captains jobs are hard behind the scenes so are the admins. 

Besides Gnashes is busy right now we're all safe for a little bit! (<3 Gnashes)

3 minutes ago, PutYaInaBodybag said:

LOL CANT EVEN MAKE A JOKE (tame, not BM, not vulgar one at that) WITHOUT MY POSTS GETTING DELETED NEVER CHANGE ASYLUM ADMINS NOW I REMEMBER WHY I WENT TO A WHITELIST SERVER :^)

Your joke was probably removed to prevent it from derailing the topic. It's likely in your best interest to not repeatedly post something that was previously removed by an admin :)

Just now, Spank said:

Your joke was probably removed to prevent it from derailing the topic. It's likely in your best interest to not repeatedly post something that was previously removed by an admin :)

i didnt repeat it

it was no less derailing then half the other posts

An admin just told me he has no idea why it was removed either

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING ASYLUM

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10194-1391379691-5.

One of my concerns is that ed has only a few hundred hours on arma. Can't say id vote to remove him but I'm kinda curious how the shit that happened?? Either way that being said he is pretty fair imo. I'm just curious looking back at Rangers removal how the captains thought letting Hypanius handle it in the way he did was ok. That seems a bit screwed up.

Edited by Kryptonn