England > America

PeggerZ

13 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

We colonized you bitch okay, England 1 USA 0. Go get some Obama care whilst i enjoy my luxurious free health care!

While you enjoy your 40+% tax rate on the middle class. You call it free, I call it robbery. You might have colonized America but the Natural born citizens of America threw your bitch asses out. Still USA 1 England 0. Come back with something better.

Shepurd, LaGrange, Rafael and 1 other like this
31 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

We colonized you bitch okay, England 1 USA 0. Go get some Obama care whilst i enjoy my luxurious free health care!

12 minutes ago, Agent X said:

While you enjoy your 40+% tax rate on the middle class. You call it free, I call it robbery. You might have colonized America but the Natural born citizens of America threw your bitch asses out. Still USA 1 England 0. Come back with something better.

Get fucked Ollie

asiuxjau and DreamC like this
16 hours ago, OLL13 said:

Wth? America manipulated and destrowed England....while quite outnumbered. Either way I prefer the American culture and many of its rituals (such as washing hair more often).  Doesn't mean everyone in England doesn't wash their hair enough....but for our standard the average European does wash it quite less and it's greasy.

for real though this argument is dumb as fuck, you really cannot compare a country like England to a "country" like America which really is a giant mash-up of what should be 50 separate countries. 

It's like comparing some random ass snake to every member of the Suidae family or some shit idk im drunk 

Edited by pete
7 hours ago, JonSnow said:

Why is this thread not locked yet? Everyone is filled with salt. All of you were not even born yet when more than half of all of this took place. Nor took part in changing history so suck it up buttercups.

Look at this guy here. Coming in this tread trying to act all high and might like anyone gives a shit about your opinion. Boy, Your mama ever tell you "If you aint got nothing nice to say then do say nothing"?. Mind your business child, the men are talking.

Edited by Agent X
DreamC likes this
3 hours ago, Alec-I said:

Clear evidence right here, the facts are the proof boys. dirty NA TRASH

I can go on you tube and find some stupid fuckers from England too. It's not hard sweetheart. Come back when you have some thing better to say. It's still USA 1 England 0. You ladies cant seem to come up with anything... 

Edited by Agent X
15 hours ago, Agent X said:

Look at this guy here. Coming in this tread trying to act all high and might like anyone gives a shit about your opinion. Boy, Your mama ever tell you "If you aint got nothing nice to say then do say nothing"?. Mind your business child, the men are talking.

I believe the saying goes "If you do not have anything nice to say do not say anything at all" but sure whatever you said. But maybe you are right man child. 

I think you meant mighty and not might. Even after editing it you still didn't catch it. Also never asked for anyone to give a shit about my opinion. But clearly you care if you are quoting it.

Edited by JonSnow