1 katiba carbine mag Can take out an orcas rotors....

Just now, g1ant said:

stfu you suck at the game

just kidding

you suck at everything

I love how you're not intelligent enough to come up with an original unique insult, so you have to resort to canned insults. When you gain a few IQ points, come talk to me, but until then, take your infectious idiocy away from me and cry yourself to sleep you insecure pathetic waste of space

Das Otter and Yung Spacegod. like this
Just now, Obi-Juan said:

I love how you're not intelligent enough to come up with an original unique insult, so you have to resort to canned insults. When you gain a few IQ points, come talk to me, but until then, take your infectious idiocy away from me and cry yourself to sleep you insecure pathetic waste of space

why are you talking, no one knows you, no one cares about you, you are in imperium. why say anything hahaha

Kettles and Trash like this
Just now, Obi-Juan said:

Because no one in the world has ever said what you just said, please just stop trying to make yourself sound intelligent your more than likely a high school drop out who plays arma all the time to make up for the pathetic excuse of a life you have were you family doesn't love you and your best friend is fucking your girl .

Just now, Sp^ceGod said:

Because no one in the world has ever said what you just said, please just stop trying to make yourself sound intelligent your more than likely a high school drop out who plays arma all the time to make up for the pathetic excuse of a life you have were you family doesn't love you and your best friend is fucking your girl .

108w74.jpg

3 minutes ago, Obi-Juan said:

Wowee sick post my dude xd  Image result for fedora tipping

Addon, Mate, AndrewFam and 2 others like this
3 hours ago, Obi-Juan said:

you probably look like cinnamon from the apple jacks commercial

AndrewFam likes this