1 hour ago, Pizdiet said:

I never got revived by a medic.. lol, they just don't want to come

I think they should get more money when they revive someone so they will come to revive players more often

If you leave Kavala Square then most of the time you wont get revived by a medic.

I play as a medic fairly often, mostly because it's more relaxed. I try to cover as much ground as possible but if I spawn in Kavala and someone gets hit past Athira I don't think I'll make it to you. I've already lost 2 medic helis to BE kicks and don't really want to waste money on another one so SUV it is. And in the time it would take to get to you 2, 3 maybe even 4 people will get killed in Kavala. It's just economics, the medics go where the most bodies are.

Don't get me wrong I spawn around the whole map but if I'm trying to make money I'm staying in Kavala, Athira or Pyrgos.

Also if you're gonna play medic give people some god damn blood bags and splints when they need it. I don't even know how many times I've watched medics run past people with broken legs or even outright refuse to help because there's no money in it.

Donald and George Lopaz like this
10 hours ago, Moshutv5 said:

Medics really need a buff because nobody plays medic only for fun, everybody want to do some money. Maybe try to give more money for a revive, or improve the paychecks.

I play medic for fun most of the time because it really doesn't make you that much money unless your just starting out.

Gagss likes this
On 1/10/2017 at 0:19 PM, Mr Blonde said:

I play as a medic fairly often, mostly because it's more relaxed. I try to cover as much ground as possible but if I spawn in Kavala and someone gets hit past Athira I don't think I'll make it to you. I've already lost 2 medic helis to BE kicks and don't really want to waste money on another one so SUV it is. And in the time it would take to get to you 2, 3 maybe even 4 people will get killed in Kavala. It's just economics, the medics go where the most bodies are.

Don't get me wrong I spawn around the whole map but if I'm trying to make money I'm staying in Kavala, Athira or Pyrgos.

Also if you're gonna play medic give people some god damn blood bags and splints when they need it. I don't even know how many times I've watched medics run past people with broken legs or even outright refuse to help because there's no money in it.

Should add a prestige tree to medic exactly like cop medics have, and they can gain prestige the way cop medics do. It might not be as  rewarding as money but at least they'll be working towards a goal while actually aiding the community. @bamf @Paratus

Also +1 for medic sport hatchbacks

Edited by USCCHRIS