Jump to content

Asylum conquest eta?


oskin

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Steve said:

Put guns in your gang house and game on the bounty hunters.

Recruit more bots or lose. What you are suggesting is babying people.

this is an EVENT tf u on about lol there disrupting the EVENT, the rebels are gonna be safe zones anyways so it wont matter lol

Edited by Goofi
John Lemmon likes this
Link to post
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Past Gangs:  Unknown - Virtue - Sanity  pls remove unknown from your past gangs you never made it above trial   

@Gen. Henry ArnoldConsider adding a feature that makes free fire zones automatically place you at war (basically getting war kills when you are on og island and drug peninsula). Only people that would

19 minutes ago, Steve said:

Put guns in your gang house and game on the bounty hunters.

Recruit more bots or lose. What you are suggesting is babying people.

Hey dumbass conquest is an EVENT, bhs camping rebel would be disrupting the event. What is so fucking hard to understand about that?

Link to post
1 hour ago, Steve said:

its likely gonna be on the same server we play on if it every becomes a thing so how would that actually work?

If you make disrupting the event a banable offense, then people will most likely not do it.

The shit you say about wanting to have a zerge is the dumbest shit i've read in a while. There is literally no fun in having 30 people in 1 gang all fighting at the same time. A group cap would limit gangs to maybe split up and a possibility for more gangs to "compete" and maybe stay on the server for more than 2 hours. The point of this is to sort of revive the gang life and maybe get some gangs to start play asylum. If its a cancerfest then I doubt people will even bother.

Rake, Goofi, Tea. and 2 others like this
Link to post
1 minute ago, John Lemmon said:

If you make disrupting the event a banable offense, then people will most likely not do it.

The shit you say about wanting to have a zerge is the dumbest shit i've read in a while. There is literally no fun in having 30 people in 1 gang all fighting at the same time. A group cap would limit gangs to maybe split up and a possibility for more gangs to "compete" and maybe stay on the server for more than 2 hours. The point of this is to sort of revive the gang life and maybe get some gangs to start play asylum. If its a cancerfest then I doubt people will even bother.

What exactly would be considered disrupting it? I feel like what people want out of conquest is to log on for the game for 2-3 hours, have uninterrupted cartel fights/fights with other gangs and log off. If that is what you want why not just make or play on an attack and defend server? The main reason I am against the group cap in any fashion is that it has been proven on Asylum that it is not good for gang life. Why? Because when it was introduced it caused the handful of large gangs to split up because it wouldn't make sense to keep all the people they hand in their gang. Initially it did actually work as intended. The problem it ends up producing is people are almost forced to play against their friends.

The other problem that showed up later down the road is that gangs were disbanding because the gangs that split off from the gang were in before no longer had as good leadership as it did. It also made it a hell of a lot harder for any newer player to get involved the end game rebel life because the gangs wanted to stay competitive and only have the best of the best players in their gang. I realize that a group cap would not effect you in any way as you are already playing with very well established and experienced players. It does however make it so much harder for the guy with less then 1-2k hours to go anywhere. Even if it's a different story on another server, understand we are not that server. Any two given Altis Life communities may have some parallels but also many differences.

People legit believe that conquest will bring Asylums population up higher then we have seen it in years. I think that is only partially true. I believe it will only bring the numbers up while conquest is going on, and maybe a little bit after and beforehand.  So we are talking what? max 8-12 hours out of the week? I would like to see the results of conquest just for my own curiosity. However, I'd rather see it get treated in the same way an air drop gets treated, minus giving the ability for cops to intervene as they already can't at cartels. I feel like conquest in the long run draws people away from actually just playing the game and instead players gravitate towards this CSGO game sweaty mind set.

Link to post
24 minutes ago, Steve said:

What exactly would be considered disrupting it? I feel like what people want out of conquest is to log on for the game for 2-3 hours, have uninterrupted cartel fights/fights with other gangs and log off. If that is what you want why not just make or play on an attack and defend server? The main reason I am against the group cap in any fashion is that it has been proven on Asylum that it is not good for gang life. Why? Because when it was introduced it caused the handful of large gangs to split up because it wouldn't make sense to keep all the people they hand in their gang. Initially it did actually work as intended. The problem it ends up producing is people are almost forced to play against their friends.

The other problem that showed up later down the road is that gangs were disbanding because the gangs that split off from the gang were in before no longer had as good leadership as it did. It also made it a hell of a lot harder for any newer player to get involved the end game rebel life because the gangs wanted to stay competitive and only have the best of the best players in their gang. I realize that a group cap would not effect you in any way as you are already playing with very well established and experienced players. It does however make it so much harder for the guy with less then 1-2k hours to go anywhere. Even if it's a different story on another server, understand we are not that server. Any two given Altis Life communities may have some parallels but also many differences.

People legit believe that conquest will bring Asylums population up higher then we have seen it in years. I think that is only partially true. I believe it will only bring the numbers up while conquest is going on, and maybe a little bit after and beforehand.  So we are talking what? max 8-12 hours out of the week? I would like to see the results of conquest just for my own curiosity. However, I'd rather see it get treated in the same way an air drop gets treated, minus giving the ability for cops to intervene as they already can't at cartels. I feel like conquest in the long run draws people away from actually just playing the game and instead players gravitate towards this CSGO game sweaty mind set.

u are talking like asylum still got all these players as they did back in the day the only players left are unknown and synthetic and sure u go get ur 20+ members on for the conquest and realise how fun its going to be when no one contests u

Bherky likes this
Link to post
2 hours ago, Steve said:

its likely gonna be on the same server we play on if it every becomes a thing so how would that actually work?

Well as oly as it, you have 5 minutes of invincibility when you spawn at the rebel. And if bhs/cops decide to show up, make it a bannable offense as John already stated.

49 minutes ago, Steve said:

What exactly would be considered disrupting it? I feel like what people want out of conquest is to log on for the game for 2-3 hours, have uninterrupted cartel fights/fights with other gangs and log off. If that is what you want why not just make or play on an attack and defend server? The main reason I am against the group cap in any fashion is that it has been proven on Asylum that it is not good for gang life. Why? Because when it was introduced it caused the handful of large gangs to split up because it wouldn't make sense to keep all the people they hand in their gang. Initially it did actually work as intended. The problem it ends up producing is people are almost forced to play against their friends.

The other problem that showed up later down the road is that gangs were disbanding because the gangs that split off from the gang were in before no longer had as good leadership as it did. It also made it a hell of a lot harder for any newer player to get involved the end game rebel life because the gangs wanted to stay competitive and only have the best of the best players in their gang. I realize that a group cap would not effect you in any way as you are already playing with very well established and experienced players. It does however make it so much harder for the guy with less then 1-2k hours to go anywhere. Even if it's a different story on another server, understand we are not that server. Any two given Altis Life communities may have some parallels but also many differences.

People legit believe that conquest will bring Asylums population up higher then we have seen it in years. I think that is only partially true. I believe it will only bring the numbers up while conquest is going on, and maybe a little bit after and beforehand.  So we are talking what? max 8-12 hours out of the week? I would like to see the results of conquest just for my own curiosity. However, I'd rather see it get treated in the same way an air drop gets treated, minus giving the ability for cops to intervene as they already can't at cartels. I feel like conquest in the long run draws people away from actually just playing the game and instead players gravitate towards this CSGO game sweaty mind set.

Well I mean you aren't wrong, players will definitely want to log on for 2-3 hours for the fight but it can obviously lead to them actually playing the server more then they already don't.. They would also have to go make money so that can possibly lead them to fighting cops, making money, or capping cartels and if they do decide to cap cartels, other gangs can log on and fight them. If there was a zerg that big, they would realize they're only losing money fighting bc you would make no money from it and no competition unless it's just a bunch of shitters. But it's a different story if there was a zerg of good players, they would realize there is no competition and split anyways into 2 different gangs.

Also there really is no big group roaming the server maybe besides ceo but even so I heard they aren't much of a thing anymore. And we're talking about a conquest event here, if a new player wants to try it out then they can see how it is and if they don't like it then they don't have to participate. It's as simple as that so I don't see this 2nd part being relevant at all. Most regular gangs on olympus already don't participate, it's usually the same 5-10 gangs fighting every conquest.

Yes it definitely will, and this 3rd part is completely true. But how long do you expect players to play for when most of the people fighting conquest (oly), warzone (reborn), or conflict (gta) do on arma. They mainly play for the fights and if there isn't no fights they're off fighting cops most likely. Most players have been through it all and at the end of the day, it'll get more players and action on the server. People aren't forced to play this event, if they don't want to participate then they don't have to, bringing conquest to asylum can only attract those people who want to fight not push people away from asylum/arma.

Edited by Tea.
Goofi likes this
Link to post
22 minutes ago, Oskarr said:

u are talking like asylum still got all these players as they did back in the day the only players left are unknown and synthetic and sure u go get ur 20+ members on for the conquest and realise how fun its going to be when no one contests u

This Steve guy has no clue what he's talking about, dw.

Link to post
24 minutes ago, Steve said:

What exactly would be considered disrupting it? I feel like what people want out of conquest is to log on for the game for 2-3 hours, have uninterrupted cartel fights/fights with other gangs and log off. If that is what you want why not just make or play on an attack and defend server? The main reason I am against the group cap in any fashion is that it has been proven on Asylum that it is not good for gang life. Why? Because when it was introduced it caused the handful of large gangs to split up because it wouldn't make sense to keep all the people they hand in their gang. Initially it did actually work as intended. The problem it ends up producing is people are almost forced to play against their friends.

The other problem that showed up later down the road is that gangs were disbanding because the gangs that split off from the gang were in before no longer had as good leadership as it did. It also made it a hell of a lot harder for any newer player to get involved the end game rebel life because the gangs wanted to stay competitive and only have the best of the best players in their gang. I realize that a group cap would not effect you in any way as you are already playing with very well established and experienced players. It does however make it so much harder for the guy with less then 1-2k hours to go anywhere. Even if it's a different story on another server, understand we are not that server. Any two given Altis Life communities may have some parallels but also many differences.

People legit believe that conquest will bring Asylums population up higher then we have seen it in years. I think that is only partially true. I believe it will only bring the numbers up while conquest is going on, and maybe a little bit after and beforehand.  So we are talking what? max 8-12 hours out of the week? I would like to see the results of conquest just for my own curiosity. However, I'd rather see it get treated in the same way an air drop gets treated, minus giving the ability for cops to intervene as they already can't at cartels. I feel like conquest in the long run draws people away from actually just playing the game and instead players gravitate towards this CSGO game sweaty mind set.

Alright, I dont know when you started fighting cartels and all that shit but when group cap was a thing this servers cartel life was way more active than what it is now. I just hope you understand that back in fucking 2015 when group cap wasnt a thing the meta was literally jump out a heli with 10 people 50 meters up in the air and shoot something that moved. The game has changed since then, and a group cap is honestly necessary

You do realise the skillgap on this game is so big that with a low amount of hours you probably wont even get to see a person at a cartel before your head gets ripped and you see yourself back at kavala hospital. Im sorry, but people are so good at this game now that me with my 5k hours or whatever look like a fucking bot, and not to even mention you.

 

Aslan and Tea. like this
Link to post
5 hours ago, Steve said:

What exactly would be considered disrupting it? I feel like what people want out of conquest is to log on for the game for 2-3 hours, have uninterrupted cartel fights/fights with other gangs and log off. If that is what you want why not just make or play on an attack and defend server? The main reason I am against the group cap in any fashion is that it has been proven on Asylum that it is not good for gang life. Why? Because when it was introduced it caused the handful of large gangs to split up because it wouldn't make sense to keep all the people they hand in their gang. Initially it did actually work as intended. The problem it ends up producing is people are almost forced to play against their friends.

The other problem that showed up later down the road is that gangs were disbanding because the gangs that split off from the gang were in before no longer had as good leadership as it did. It also made it a hell of a lot harder for any newer player to get involved the end game rebel life because the gangs wanted to stay competitive and only have the best of the best players in their gang. I realize that a group cap would not effect you in any way as you are already playing with very well established and experienced players. It does however make it so much harder for the guy with less then 1-2k hours to go anywhere. Even if it's a different story on another server, understand we are not that server. Any two given Altis Life communities may have some parallels but also many differences.

People legit believe that conquest will bring Asylums population up higher then we have seen it in years. I think that is only partially true. I believe it will only bring the numbers up while conquest is going on, and maybe a little bit after and beforehand.  So we are talking what? max 8-12 hours out of the week? I would like to see the results of conquest just for my own curiosity. However, I'd rather see it get treated in the same way an air drop gets treated, minus giving the ability for cops to intervene as they already can't at cartels. I feel like conquest in the long run draws people away from actually just playing the game and instead players gravitate towards this CSGO game sweaty mind set.

shut up retarddd

Link to post
12 hours ago, Steve said:

Put guns in your gang house and game on the bounty hunters.

Recruit more bots or lose. What you are suggesting is babying people.

You seem to be getting a lot of criticism, but you need it. 

The people above me summed up the group cap pretty well. One thing that will make or break conquest for asylum is whether or not you allow others to disrupt the event. I am not trying to get bounty hunted or killed trying to gear up. There will be zones to capture, and a timer after you die to respawn DIRECTLY to the rebel outpost and have a safe zone timer of 5 minutes.

Just listen to us Steve. 

Link to post
17 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

Alright, I dont know when you started fighting cartels and all that shit but when group cap was a thing this servers cartel life was way more active than what it is now. I just hope you understand that back in fucking 2015 when group cap wasnt a thing the meta was literally jump out a heli with 10 people 50 meters up in the air and shoot something that moved. The game has changed since then, and a group cap is honestly necessary

You do realise the skillgap on this game is so big that with a low amount of hours you probably wont even get to see a person at a cartel before your head gets ripped and you see yourself back at kavala hospital. Im sorry, but people are so good at this game now that me with my 5k hours or whatever look like a fucking bot, and not to even mention you.

 

It was quite early on, however I didn't play with any cartel focused gang at all until late 2015ish. I realize that the game has changed since then. I am simply not a fan of making something like this and then treating it like a server event that should be uninterrupted. I do see the skill gap of course, and I have discussed that with other people on the forums quite a bit in the last few years. At the rate I also think that the skill gap is partially what pushes so many people away, but because of a specific reason, that being that the newer to moderately experienced player has a very small chance at getting into even a decent gang because experienced gangs treat the game like they are fighting over a $5k tournament sometimes. My gang is guilty of this as well, so I'm not saying its yours alone or whoever. I still firmly believe any amount of hand holding for this is legit cringe.

Link to post

Asylum conquest suggestion by krono:

1. Hosted on different server.
2. Different maps and community decide what map they want play?
3. 12 or 15 man teams.
4. Remove suicide vest and speedbomb.
5. 5 min NLR and rebels outside from the zone.
6. Conquest have just 1 round and it ends on 6000 points.
7. Zone have 6 caps.
8. Every map have 2 different zones and host decide which zone it will be or community.
9. Vehicles and helicopters will despawn after 5 min, if no one doesnt use them.
10. Remove chop shops from conquest server so community stays happy.

Lang and Abu Hajaar like this
Link to post
22 hours ago, krono677 said:

Asylum conquest suggestion by krono:

1. Hosted on different server.
2. Different maps and community decide what map they want play?
3. 12 or 15 man teams.
4. Remove suicide vest and speedbomb.
5. 5 min NLR and rebels outside from the zone.
6. Conquest have just 1 round and it ends on 6000 points.
7. Zone have 6 caps.
8. Every map have 2 different zones and host decide which zone it will be or community.
9. Vehicles and helicopters will despawn after 5 min, if no one doesnt use them.
10. Remove chop shops from conquest server so community stays happy.

lol this is cute, this is asylum 

I like the suggestions tho

 

Edited by salty.connor
Link to post
13 hours ago, krono677 said:

Asylum conquest suggestion by krono:

1. Hosted on different server.
2. Different maps and community decide what map they want play?
3. 12 or 15 man teams.
4. Remove suicide vest and speedbomb.
5. 5 min NLR and rebels outside from the zone.
6. Conquest have just 1 round and it ends on 6000 points.
7. Zone have 6 caps.
8. Every map have 2 different zones and host decide which zone it will be or community.
9. Vehicles and helicopters will despawn after 5 min, if no one doesnt use them.
10. Remove chop shops from conquest server so community stays happy.

Should of saved time typing all this up and just said copy paste GTA

Link to post
On 11/15/2020 at 7:04 PM, krono677 said:

Asylum conquest suggestion by krono:

1. Hosted on different server.
2. Different maps and community decide what map they want play?
3. 12 or 15 man teams.
4. Remove suicide vest and speedbomb.
5. 5 min NLR and rebels outside from the zone.
6. Conquest have just 1 round and it ends on 6000 points.
7. Zone have 6 caps.
8. Every map have 2 different zones and host decide which zone it will be or community.
9. Vehicles and helicopters will despawn after 5 min, if no one doesnt use them.
10. Remove chop shops from conquest server so community stays happy.

1. Sure, cba spamming into the server for 30 minutes
2. Keep it altis, fuck off to gta if you want to play wasteland
3. 10. no more.
4. Sure
5. No hahhaha. make a respawn timer like olympus if anything, but im not gonna catch a ban because I broke nlr on asylum lmao
6. if its the same point system like the others then sure
7. Open to less caps and more caps. Both has pros and cons
8. Voting system would be cool, but we all know warzone island wins every time.
9. On this server vehicles actually despawn unlike the other shitfest servers
10. No. Keep chop and make players lose money. Then players actually have to play the server in order to compete.

Link to post
4 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

1. Sure, cba spamming into the server for 30 minutes
2. Keep it altis, fuck off to gta if you want to play wasteland
3. 10. no more.
4. Sure
5. No hahhaha. make a respawn timer like olympus if anything, but im not gonna catch a ban because I broke nlr on asylum lmao
6. if its the same point system like the others then sure
7. Open to less caps and more caps. Both has pros and cons
8. Voting system would be cool, but we all know warzone island wins every time.
9. On this server vehicles actually despawn unlike the other shitfest servers
10. No. Keep chop and make players lose money. Then players actually have to play the server in order to compete.

Why 10 man just out of curiosity?

Link to post
9 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

1. Sure, cba spamming into the server for 30 minutes
2. Keep it altis, fuck off to gta if you want to play wasteland
3. 10. no more.
4. Sure
5. No hahhaha. make a respawn timer like olympus if anything, but im not gonna catch a ban because I broke nlr on asylum lmao
6. if its the same point system like the others then sure
7. Open to less caps and more caps. Both has pros and cons
8. Voting system would be cool, but we all know warzone island wins every time.
9. On this server vehicles actually despawn unlike the other shitfest servers
10. No. Keep chop and make players lose money. Then players actually have to play the server in order to compete.

All sound reasonable

Voting sounds dope tbf/Should be on warzone island.would just make it easier i think.

Fuuucccck no to NLR,If were 100% about the fights,then we should have something small in place to make it fair for all to kit up an get back in the fight as fast as they can an not just a ambush/camp fest at a rebel.

Should have ifrits/quilins despawn a bit sooner then on the actual server.Other wise its gonna be people driving around waiting to drop,not that big of a deal with only a few but with 2 whole teams seems like it will get dragged on for ever.

Not sure about chop,if this is an event kinda seems just pointless,the whole point of this is for the fight,not worried who is gonna snake a ifrit or 2.

While were at it ETA on Gang Wars?

 

 

 

Link to post
5 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

It is in my opinion the perfect amount to make it more skillfull rather than a wave of people coming in. Its enough to hold all positions on OG and Church without having 5 ifrits driving around aswell

Now that gave me a good laugh 

Link to post
14 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

8. Voting system would be cool, but we all know warzone island wins every time.

True warzone gets voted every first conquest but the 2nd one is always a different zone unless admin forces it to warzone again.

 

5 hours ago, DankBud said:

Voting sounds dope tbf/Should be on warzone island.would just make it easier i think.

It'll get old pretty quick fighting only warzone everytime, so having multiple zones to vote for like olympus has is really good imo

  

9 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

It is in my opinion the perfect amount to make it more skillfull rather than a wave of people coming in. Its enough to hold all positions on OG and Church without having 5 ifrits driving around aswell

I'd just make the group cap 12, I don't think 10 would make any difference in the sense of not getting zerged with ifrits. Even with a 10 group cap, you'll still be getting zerged bc most ppl will be in ifrits and there's nothing really you can do to stop that from happening.

Edited by Tea.
Link to post
11 hours ago, Tea. said:

True warzone gets voted every first conquest but the 2nd one is always a different zone unless admin forces it to warzone again.

No one knows how this conquest or whatever the fuck it is will be. People are literally just talking about how olympus and gta conquest is and how they want the exact same here

11 hours ago, Tea. said:

I'd just make the group cap 12, I don't think 10 would make any difference in the sense of not getting zerged with ifrits. Even with a 10 group cap, you'll still be getting zerged bc most ppl will be in ifrits and there's nothing really you can do to stop that from happening.

I dont understand why you would want more than 10 then

From my "experience" gang wars with fewer people has been the most fun to play, so I assume this might be the same

It would also add in a small difference from all the other conquests on the other servers

Edited by John Lemmon
Link to post
23 minutes ago, John Lemmon said:

No one knows how this conquest or whatever the fuck it is will be. People are literally just talking about how olympus and gta conquest is and how they want the exact same here

I dont understand why you would want more than 10 then

From my "experience" gang wars with fewer people has been the most fun to play, so I assume this might be the same

It would also add in a small difference from all the other conquests on the other servers

having less people would have ppl stop ego dropping and actually value their life  +1

Edited by salty.connor
DankBud likes this
Link to post

Nah asylum shouldn't have it like oly or other servers,Asylum should make it there own cause asylum is just better then other servers imo,Well now it is since most of the server issues an what not are fixed.

As for the group cap 10-12 people per side is fair,people will play there spots/callouts instead of just jumping in a ifrit an driving around waiting for a chance to drop on someone or pinch that one guy who just happens to be playing in cap cause his other team mates wanna drive around in ifrits an drop on people...to me just puts your team at a handicap when caps gets played like that.

 Also along with the group cap,groups/gangs shouldn't struggle that much to be able to have a chance to win it or even make it worth to at least try an experience it,Like it was stated above at one point about the skill gap being so big,we should avoid that being a issue for the smaller groups/gangs,that imo only is going to hurt Cartels/Gang life at the end of the day.

 

Link to post
4 hours ago, salty.connor said:

huh

I’m not sure what you don’t get not trying to be a dick 

6 hours ago, DankBud said:

Nah asylum shouldn't have it like oly or other servers,Asylum should make it there own cause asylum is just better then other servers imo,Well now it is since most of the server issues an what not are fixed.

As for the group cap 10-12 people per side is fair,people will play there spots/callouts instead of just jumping in a ifrit an driving around waiting for a chance to drop on someone or pinch that one guy who just happens to be playing in cap cause his other team mates wanna drive around in ifrits an drop on people...to me just puts your team at a handicap when caps gets played like that.

 Also along with the group cap,groups/gangs shouldn't struggle that much to be able to have a chance to win it or even make it worth to at least try an experience it,Like it was stated above at one point about the skill gap being so big,we should avoid that being a issue for the smaller groups/gangs,that imo only is going to hurt Cartels/Gang life at the end of the day.

 

Honestly the group cap isn’t going to help the skill gap it’ll just make it so the more skilled players can’t get overwhelmed 

Link to post
25 minutes ago, John Lemmon said:

Thats exactly what makes it more about skill? I dont think you understand

He said it would help with the skill gap and I’m saying it won’t cause the experienced people are always going to win in smaller fights. I think you and Connor need to take a reading comprehension course 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Lang said:

He said it would help with the skill gap and I’m saying it won’t cause the experienced people are always going to win in smaller fights. I think you and Connor need to take a reading comprehension course 

or maybe your situation makes absolutely 0 sense.

a gang wont be scared to drop on 10 ifrits pushing 

maybe you are because you are "unskilled"

Link to post
22 hours ago, DankBud said:

Nah asylum shouldn't have it like oly or other servers,Asylum should make it there own cause asylum is just better then other servers imo,Well now it is since most of the server issues an what not are fixed.

As for the group cap 10-12 people per side is fair,people will play there spots/callouts instead of just jumping in a ifrit an driving around waiting for a chance to drop on someone or pinch that one guy who just happens to be playing in cap cause his other team mates wanna drive around in ifrits an drop on people...to me just puts your team at a handicap when caps gets played like that.

 Also along with the group cap,groups/gangs shouldn't struggle that much to be able to have a chance to win it or even make it worth to at least try an experience it,Like it was stated above at one point about the skill gap being so big,we should avoid that being a issue for the smaller groups/gangs,that imo only is going to hurt Cartels/Gang life at the end of the day.

 

Fights are definitely better on olympus compared to asylum but asylum is better in terms of fighting cops. Also conquest the objective is to capture points and first one to 3-5k points win so you're most likely not going to have your whole gang holding just 1 cap otherwise other gangs that are holding 1-3 caps will get more points overtime and win. So either way you'll just have a bunch of ifrits zerging capture points and that's just inevitable whether you have 10 or 12 people.

Lang and Bag like this
Link to post
3 hours ago, salty.connor said:

or maybe your situation makes absolutely 0 sense.

a gang wont be scared to drop on 10 ifrits pushing 

maybe you are because you are "unskilled"

You are actually dumb. 1. this is a different conversation and I’m not talking about what I said to you and 2. I’m saying that you will see less of 1v1 ego drops and more of 2v1 3v1 whatever you wanna say. And sorry for making you read so much I’m sure you’re gonna have to rest a little now. 

God damn I didn’t realize having an iq less that 50 was a requirement for unknown

3 hours ago, salty.connor said:

or maybe your situation makes absolutely 0 sense.

a gang wont be scared to drop on 10 ifrits pushing 

maybe you are because you are "unskilled"

Also you are literally known for driving around in ifrits and never dropping and you probably have 2x my hours so yeah keep talking 

Tea. likes this
Link to post
5 hours ago, Lang said:

 

Also you are literally known for driving around in ifrits and never dropping and you probably have 2x my hours so yeah keep talking 

Theres a reason for everything once you get into a good gang you'll know why I do it

on servers were I just want to frag I frag ask the other gangs I play with

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...