R.I.P. Scotcharino

26 minutes ago, Cifunds said:

1050 to 450? fuck that!

Waay to much of a nerf. i normally try to not harp on staff decisions around here. but this is full on "fuck you" levels of nerfing. so a few percent were abusing it. i know. lets punish everyone! the beatings will continue until morale improves. 

Edited by Reavantos
- RJ -, Mike Stmria, Olivia and 1 other like this

Is it a nerf or is it working as it was supposed to with the market supply and demand system. I think it just wasn't dynamic before and now it is. Gotta check what the market has out there now and maybe cash in on 15 year or the different whiskeys. It will give you a reason to make something other than scotch as well.

1 minute ago, Sants said:

It was needed. Scotch required no work besides logging in and driving around no risk areas picking bushes. 

It is needed indeed. But i would be nice if they said something about it. 

for a guy like me who had 600 25 year stored in my house's and alot of others of us

so we would be able to sell at at the price we made it for 

Reavantos likes this
9 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

its not 50% less normalled, it's because people decided they wanted fuck all for their scotch so sold all of it

my only worry is now we will see more money hungry people playing cop.. but if the rumors are true...

i am only frustrated because my whole plan on asylum is "make money on civ, cop is for fun RP" but now i'm going to have to grind to make money (oh i better have enough cop time so i CAN have the time to make money on civ), but i better have orcas and hunters to pull for banks.. 

Back to turtles when no one is on, i guess

Edited by Reavantos
Poko and - RJ - like this
8 hours ago, Reavantos said:

my only worry is now we will see more money hungry people playing cop.. but if the rumors are true...

i am only frustrated because my whole plan on asylum is "make money on civ, cop is for fun RP" but now i'm going to have to grind to make money (oh i better have enough cop time so i CAN have the time to make money on civ), but i better have orcas and hunters to pull for banks.. 

I like this post. You actually make money on civ and then play cop for the RP. +1, you're the 1 out of every 30 officers now a days

Reavantos likes this
8 hours ago, Reavantos said:

Why are you the only cop that ever makes sense on these forums?

Leviathan and Reavantos like this

As a career cop, seeing this nerf makes me happy and sad at the same time; one of the reasons being that now the percentage of players that are terrible constables and mostly play rebel (they can afford to do so via scotch) are now going to infect the servers with their "no-rp lets only get 20k+ bountys" attitude which I was enjoying the lack there of. But I also am glad because now we will have less banks and prisons and will actually be able to teach young cadets and constables how to RP and not just pull a trigger.

heli.jpg

Hilde likes this
7 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Why are you the only cop that ever makes sense on these forums?

Thank you, I try to be fair as possible overall.

Which this kind of leads into my next point. Nerfing civ life too hard, damages APD and civ relations. Why you ask? its simple. whitelisted player "A" gets pissed off how hard money is to make on civ. So said player hops on cop and is less likely to give reduced tickets and pardons because "he is gotta make money somehow." Which is wrong for him her to do. But... we have a battle oriented RP server that the safe legal money a civ makes is actually not safe, and payout ranges from awful to wreck diving ( most of which is easily lost in in robberies). and the illegal stuff the cops almost camp. I personally Bust anyones balls who goes to a illegal area even 1 minute early and i think it should be 30 min, not 20...

and yes, most of us had heard rumors about the next nerf, its one of the worst kept secrets on asylum (like the scotch nerf was....)

TL:DR nerfing the system doesn't fix it, You need to take a long hard look at the bigger picture

Edited by Reavantos

4 hours ago, Pilot Josh said:

As a career cop, seeing this nerf makes me happy and sad at the same time; one of the reasons being that now the percentage of players that are terrible constables and mostly play rebel (they can afford to do so via scotch) are now going to infect the servers with their "no-rp lets only get 20k+ bountys" attitude which I was enjoying the lack there of. But I also am glad because now we will have less banks and prisons and will actually be able to teach young cadets and constables how to RP and not just pull a trigger.

heli.jpg

You really must be new matie

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》