Coke Pit + other map areas

Coke Pit  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Coke Pit

• Keep the current one
    • Add a new one (that does not have to be what is shown here)

We've had some areas of the map remain the same for many years
With the efficiency of our dynamic map system and V2, not much has changed in some areas
A lot of our money making areas are very empty and just a marker on the map
We have seen small improvements with mining equipment map assets being added to quarries

Here is a small change to the Coke Pit using some assets from Tanoa using a total of 13 objects
It still retains its pit design while incorporating ideas from our past

Feel free to see what you can come up yourself for this area and others and let's share ideas as a community

Spoiler

ci7GJO5.jpg
RILlWBY.jpg
w08fDdZ.jpg
zGsFdGm.jpg

2 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

This should work placed anywhere, any ideas where a new spot would be better and why?

I'd have to look and think. My feel with the current area is that it is close to very high traffic areas making you very likely to get robbed while running coke. Maybe something down below pyrgos more towards panagia? I know that you don't want to congest areas with drug fields

23 minutes ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

I'd have to look and think. My feel with the current area is that it is close to very high traffic areas making you very likely to get robbed while running coke. Maybe something down below pyrgos more towards panagia? I know that you don't want to congest areas with drug fields

too much shit on the right of the map as is. gotta go near kavala man

Sheriff Rick likes this
2 hours ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

I think its fine where its at now, every town has it own unique drug in a sense.

Patato likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Every town has its own unique drug, location will stay near Athira / center map.

On 6/17/2022 at 7:56 PM, 王 rando 王 said:

On 6/17/2022 at 7:31 PM, operatorjohnny^ said:

On 6/17/2022 at 7:56 PM, 王 rando 王 said:

Spoiler

Also can we please put the old design into the grave next update fuck me thats ugly

On 6/17/2022 at 8:39 AM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

We've had some areas of the map remain the same for many years
With the efficiency of our dynamic map system and V2, not much has changed in some areas
A lot of our money making areas are very empty and just a marker on the map
We have seen small improvements with mining equipment map assets being added to quarries

Here is a small change to the Coke Pit using some assets from Tanoa using a total of 13 objects
It still retains its pit design while incorporating ideas from our past

Feel free to see what you can come up yourself for this area and others and let's share ideas as a community

Reveal hidden contents

ci7GJO5.jpg
RILlWBY.jpg
w08fDdZ.jpg
zGsFdGm.jpg

yes, yes and yes

• 4 weeks later...