Can we drip the forums, please?

6 hours ago, Patato said:

Good suggestion,
But Devs actually don't have access to change anything on the forums. Also more of a Designer thing.
Move to altis life discussion

moving the suggestion from suggestions to altis life discussion this shit got nothing to do with altis life so fucking smart bro

19 minutes ago, .Max said:

moving the suggestion from suggestions to altis life discussion this shit got nothing to do with altis life so fucking smart bro

Not sure where else to put it, but it's not gonna get looked at by the right people where it is was.

On 5/4/2024 at 10:42 AM, Fried Rice said:

Bring back colors names instead of everyone having white if you remember that from back then.

That's a really good idea support member fried rice. What would you rate the priority level as well on assigning interchangeable icons or blank sections where people can assign themselves pronouns so we can all interchangeably share our individuality like Pokémon cards?

10 minutes ago, Knight05 said:

That's a really good idea support member fried rice. What would you rate the priority level as well on assigning interchangeable icons or blank sections where people can assign themselves pronouns so we can all interchangeably share our individuality like Pokémon cards?

b8a42da6cbd01fd05bf7900a6dd5c8ce.png

Its already a thing, go edit your profile

Djmon and Ruffian like this
1 minute ago, Fried Rice said:

b8a42da6cbd01fd05bf7900a6dd5c8ce.png

Its already a thing, go edit your profile

Ya there's 4  selectable  options. What if someone hypothetically was a non binary libtard Californian furry with tourettes? Asking for a friend.

7 minutes ago, Fried Rice said:

Idk bro make a suggestion to add more options

You are support. You are suppose to be supportive and my authorized representative. The first line of defense in the community. Support me.

If I ask how's that conversation going to go? They're going to tell me to KMS and then I might and you would be sad and miss me if I did.

Edited by Knight05