ARMS ISLAND

Diseased

10 minutes ago, Ballsack noodle said:

Hello People I was Banned for this and I would Appreciate it if you were to stop this thread, @OlioIs correct and it was a grey area thing, I agree that the rule is Not followed and never really enforced but i dont blame him for banning me, We should also get the map marked @Paratus make it happen, now please stop

#unbannoodle

4 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

I can't believe you guys actually got reported in first place. What kind of sorry ass rebels report for RDM on Arms Island? Fuckin pussies man. They must've gotten butthurt after getting shitted on.

RAtva, probably Valk tbh. That kid is sketch.

Edited by Smokahontas // Douggem
Kettles, Shepurd, explicit and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, AceDread said:

There's literally no other reason to be on Arm's island other than to cap arms. Should be a kos zone.  Off chance, a random noobie goes there not realizing its an RDM zone and he gets killed.  A solution to that would be to make it RED.

In the two years ive played it was always assumed and told from a few admins that the entire peninsula of both METH CARTEL and ARMS CARTEL was a no RDM zone. The only thing that ever came out of getting killed at the neck of the peninsula was that the person / gang that did it was dog shit for doing that. You rarely catch anyone actually camping the neck like a pussy unless they crash or are exactly what should be assumed.

Ive killed people who drove up to addons shed at the peninsula being smart asses thinking that they were safe. Ive also had Hamsham wait for me at the neck so shit happens deal with it

Edited by Sugarfoot
Leviathan likes this
1 minute ago, Swifty said:

What about wong triad cartel i got banned by a certain admin (Guess who) for killing someone driving to the cartel but was 700m away?

There are other legitimate things around Wong's Triad. Arms Island (and meth Peninsula for the most part) serve only one purpose.